Status: "She's just a little angel getting through with broken wings..."

Little Angel's Home

Epilogue Part 1

"Hurry up, Cadence, we have to be there if we want to find a good parking spot!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming mom!" I grabbed my heels, there was no way I was running downstairs with them, and my cap and gown before heading out of my room.

Once I finally ran downstairs I almost ran into my auntie Angie. "Woah kiddo! Careful or else you won't make it on the stage."

"Sorry, Aunty."

"Do you have everything?" My mom asked for the hundredth time.

"Juliet, I think she has everything she needs to graduate high school." Auntie laughed at my mom, who was frazzled beyond belief.

She huffed. "I know, I know. My baby is all grown up!"

I saw tears form in her eyes. "Momma don’t cry, the ceremony hasn’t even started! And if you cry then I'll cry then-"

"Then I'm going to have to re-do three hours worth of makeup, mine, yours, and hers." Thank you, Aunty, for your lovely input.

"Okay, okay. Are we ready?"

We hopped in the car and headed to the high school. In case you all are wondering, my full name is Cadence Angelica Biersack. My mom is Juliet Simms-Biersack and my dad is, of course, Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides. I am 17 ½ years old and on my way to graduating high school. Mom and dad have been there for me since I was 3, yes I was adopted, and I knew that, but they were my parents and I wouldn’t change that for the world. Throughout the years dad and mom have toured, myself going along with them until I decided to go to actual school once I became a freshman. My Uncles were the greatest and so were my Aunts and I loved my family very much. Some never thought I would make it this far, but look at me now.

"Is dad going to make it?" I asked, remembering he was currently on tour for his bands newest album.

"He said he'd try, but I'm not sure."

As soon as we got to the school I separated from my mom and aunt and made my way to the class while they chose a seat, and met up with Lyra, my long time best friend.

"I cant believe you didn’t tell them you are valedictorian." She said as she helped my fix my cap. "And why arent you wearing your heels, missy?" She chastised, I just rolled my eyes.

"We don’t have to be out there for another hour, I'd rather not have my feet hurting while I'm giving my speech."

She just stuck her tongue out at me as she pinned my cap into my hair.

"Do you think they’ll make it in time?" She asked in a whisper.

I smiled sadly. "Mom said maybe, but probably not... You know how touring can get."

She sighed and nodded. We sat and waited until it was time to go out. I just sat there and thought about how my life came to this point. This is my life's story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! Just a reminder: If you want to be with/or be a daughter/son of Jake, Jinxx, or CC message me. Ashley has a daughter named Lisa in this, as requested by a friend of mine, but he stil needs a girlfriend, or boyfriend if any guys want to be in this!

Ashley- Girlfriend/Boyfriend
CC- Child and Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Jake: Child and Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Jinxx: Child and Girlfriend/Boyfriend

Message me if you are interested! Who know, eventually I might post a spin-off story of their lives... after I've completed a few of the other stories I have on here anyways...