Status: In Slow Progress...

Second Chance

Prologue

His heart was hammering in his chest. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. They were supposed to have made it out and she was supposed to have been dead. But no...they had walked into a trap. He should have seen this coming...he shouldn't have been this stupid. He was laying there, dying right before his eyes, but there was nothing he could do was there? He was going to leave...all because they were too blind to see it happening right in front of them.

Why?

Why now?

They had almost made it. If only they hadn't been so stupid. What was he supposed to feel with this outcome? Happy? No, he couldn't feel happy. Because he too had fallen for the same trap. He let his emotions get the better of him and in turn had fallen down the same path. How were they supposed to make it out of this now? Was this all just for nothing? He wasn't there yet...only he could make him stand back up again. But he wasn't there! Where was he! Why were they taking their precious time!? Weren't they supposed to stop this together!? It's all meaningless if he's not there!

She was getting closer to him now, the tip of the sword dragging against the dirt and a small yet sinister smile on her lips. His heart clenched in agony...unable to move...feeling sweat dripping down his neck. He didn't want this to happen...not to him...not to them! He clenched his shut as she raised the sword above her head.

"Axel!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short and confusing, I know, but it's supposed to be :3 The first actual chapter should be up in a few minutes depending on how Mibba is acting. Stupid ass site keeps freezing and lagging -_-'