StarStream

Becoming One

Starlighter was leaking, badly. She'd turned off her pain receptors. She didn't feel the damage that didn't mean it wasn't there. Her twin, Moonstream, could see it though; she could see the energon pooling at her sisters peds.

:. You've got to go in Star. I'm comming Ratchet.: Moon said to her sister though their twin bond.

:. Moon, I'm good. There's no need to bring Ratchet the hatchet into this.: The stubborn femme said.

:. You need to get out of here. I'll tell Ratchet to have a berth ready and Sunstreaker and Sideswipe can cover for us.:

:. Slag it, Moon! This maybe my only chance to get my servos on Nightracer. Oh when I do...: Star trailed of, her energon lust rising to dangerous levels.

Moon dodged a few rounds of con fire, before venting. Her twin wasn't thinking right. She was too focused on revenge. The worst part was that she wanted it too. She wanted nothing more than to rip Nightracer's spark from its casing. Part of it was actually her, wanting to avenge their femme creator, but most of it was coming from Starlighter.

::Moonstream to Ratchet. Do you copy?::

::Moonstream this better be important.::
The grouchy medic growled. His medbay was full of injured warriors, most of them too eager to get back out there making his job more difficult.

::Starlighter's got energon pouring from her, but is refusing to return and turned off her pain receptors.::

::I'll send the other twins. You get her out of there, as soon as they arrive.::

::Got it.::

::Streaker and Sides here. We're enroute.:: The other twins commed her.

::Well hurry up you slaggers. I'm not how long Star is gonna last.::
Moon commed back.

That's when they saw a streak of black fly past. Nightracer.

She felt her twin's furry before she saw her charge.

"STAR DON'T!" Moonstream got there just in time to intercept the shot Nightracer had aimed at her sister, with her own body. It hit her in her main energon pump.

"MOONSTREAM!" Starlight collapsed as her sister's pain hit her overriding the block she put on her pain receptors.

"Well well well looks like the sparklings here are just as pathetic as their pathetic femme creator." Nightracer mocked. She charged up her cannons and aimed it at Starlighter's helm.

"Strong enough to kill you." Starlighter ignored the pain and shot up enough to shove her fisted servo through Nightracer's spark chamber and pull it out.

Soon as Nightracer's red optic went out, Star went back to her sister, who was losing energon at a rate that no one could survive. She dragged her over to a relatively safe spot.

"Should've just fragging listened to me." Moonstream said with a sad smile. "Don't get yourself offlined, you glitch. I'm not dying in vein. Do you hear me? You may have killed Nightracer, but this war isn't over. I want to see you from the Matrix celebrate Autobot victory."

"I'm sorry." Starlighter said.

"You get through this. It'll be hard. I am half of you, but you have to get through it, for me, for our femme creator." Moon vented, but it only ended up with energon spewing out of her mouth plates.

Starlighter reached out through their bond. She felt her twin's spark growing weaker and weaker. Things weren't supposed to happen this way. It was her supposed to die, her the reckless one, not her careful sister. She wasn't going to let it happen this way.

Starlighter was determined to save her twin at all costs. Her chasis split revealing the bright blue orb that was her spark. Automatically, her sister's did the same. Starlighter, felt through the bond and pulled with all of her might. In an instant Moonstream's spark slid into her twin's chasis. The two spark haves settle in right next to each other in Starlighter's chasis. For an instant the twins felt nothing but confusion, then darkness as Starlighter fell into Stasis lock.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first chapter, well more like a prologue.