StarStream

Blaster

"You got beat? By a femme?" Sideswipe asked Sunstreaker, not believing it.

"Fragging right he did." Starlighter said, her sister on her shoulder.

"I can't believe you let this glitch beat you." Moonstream said.

"I will flick you across the room." Starlgither threatened her sister.

"And I will just deactivated the holoform and bitch you out in your head." Moonstream said.

"Slagger."

"Fragger."

"Glitch."

"Girls." Optimus said in a warning tone as he passed by.

"She started it!" They both screamed.

"You two are definitely sisters." Epps said, looking up at them.

"Shut it, Bobby!" They snapped.

"Back to the matter at hand. It doesn't matter that she beat me, because she got lucky. I am still the best fighter. It'll never happen again." Sunstreaker said.

"Wanna bet?" Starlighter said, using a phrase she picked up from Lennox.

"Is that a challenge femme?" He snarled.

"Damn right mech." She said. Her voice took on a serious, yet cocky edge.

"Alright Sides, get me the pit off of her." Moonstream said, knowing where this was going.

Streamer jumped off of her sister's shoulder strut and slid down her armor from her servo and on to the waiting servo of the silver mech. He raised her up, and set her on his shoulder strut.

"We'll it's gonna be hard to figure out who is the better fighter if we're just standing here." Starlighter said, before taking off on her wheels. Sunny followed quickly after her.

:. Don't get yourself offlined!. .: Moonstream said to her sister. She earned her sister's unamusement in response. Moonstream just

"So what's the plan for today?" Moonstream asked.

"I have patrol."

"So I'm stuck on base."

"Yeah." Sideswipe felt kind of bad for leaving the femme on base by herself, but there was nothing he could do about it, especially since he was going to have to run a double patrol, because Sunny was going to be in the training room for hours. Then a thought occurred to him. He rolled away from the rec room towards the main hangar. Right on time was the black and yellow Camaro and his charge.

"Baby bot!" Moonstream screamed.

Bee let out Sam and Mikaela before transforming. He rose to his full height, and peered curiously at Moonstream. "Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?" He played.

"Streamer." She answered. His optics widened and brightened in recognition.

"Star's body duplicated the holoform technology, so I got my own."

"!" He used another sound bit.

"Where's… Star?"

"Probably trying to get into Sunstreaker's chasis." Moonstream said nonchalantly, while Sideswipe pinched the bridge of his nose plates and vented.

Bee started to laugh, which ended up in him wheezing and coughing.

"Here, stay with the bug. I have to go on patrol."

"Cool with me." Moonstream said. She turned the holoform off, momentarily entering her sister's mind before turning it back on and reappearing of Bee's shoulder strut. Be knelt down and picked up Sam and lifted him so that he was looking Moonstream in the eye.

"Hello Sam." She said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Moonstream. My sister and I got here a few days after the battle of Mission City."

"You like your holoform that much?" He asked.

"Technically I died, but my sister saved me, and we share a body. We have a blended psych, except when I use the holoform. Being in each other's head for years nearly drove us crazy." She explained. "Oh and we're Prime's daughters." She tagged on.

"You're Optimus' kids."

"Uh huh, and although we're not actually related, bug here is my brother. I'd introduce you so Starlighter, but right now, my twin's energon lust is rising."

"What… a surprise!" Bee rolled his optics.

"She's fighting Sunflower."

"Seriously?"

"Oh my god you missed it, she painted him pink: bubble gum pink. It was fragging hilarious."

Bee began to laugh, trying to picture it.

Just then Jolt made his appearance. "Moonstream, Ratchet has finished your holocomm. He wants you to come and test it."

Bee whirled in greeting. "Hey Bumblebee. Ratchet probably wants to see how your vocal processor is doing. Come along."

They made their way to the medbay. Sam took notice of Moonstream's body sitting alone on tis berth towards the back of the medbay. We hope that one day we'll find a way to revive it, so that I can finally return to it." Streamer said longingly.

"It's pretty." Sam said.

"Needs to repair itself and needs painted." Moon said.

"Yes, but we will cross that bridge when we get there." Ratchet said. He deposited a small device into Moon's hand.

"So this is it?" She asked.

"Yes."

"How does it work?"

"Stick it on the side of your head behind you ear and it'll sting for a moment, but after that it should be good to go."

Moon did as she was instructed. It stung, but it was nothing compared to other injuries she had suffered in the past.

:: Ratchet? :: She commed. :: Jolt? ::

:: It seems to be working properly. ::
Ratchet commed.

:: Try Bee. :: Jolt said.

:: Bug? ::

:: Hey. ::


"Fragging sick." She said.

Prowl walked into the medbay. "We have an incoming autobot. Ratchet you're wanted for the landing."

"I understand. Jolt, prepare a berth just in case." Racthet said before walking off.

"You're not going?" Sam asked me.

"I can't go more than five miles away from Starlgihter." Moon explained. "You two go. I'm sure you'll find it awesome to meet the new bot."

In the training room Sunstreaker was cursing up a storm as Starlighter dodged another one of his attacks. The femme was quick, he'd give her that.

They'd been going at it for hours, each one of them throwing punch after punch only to have the other dodge it. They were in a deadly, yet beautiful dance. It was the most perfectly choreographed freestyle.

She went to strike a sensitive bunch of wiring in his ped, but missed as he dodged it. She managed to trip him though. He fell and landed right next to her. She looked into his optics for a moment before taking her chance and landing a what would be fatal strike, had she actually intended to kill the golden mech.

She studied his faceplates for a moment before uttering. "Bested you again." She said. She was trying to ignor the feeling she had, being so close to him. Sunstreaker was an attractive mech.

Before they left Cybertron, the two sets of twins had a thing for each other. It seemed that things hadn't changed from then and now.

"Primus! I can feel the sexual tension rolling off of you two!"

Both of their heads snapped up to look at the intruder.

"BLASTER!" Starlighter screamed. She rose up from her spot and ran towards the mech.

"Hey femme!" He greeted.

She hit him in the head. "That's for your comment." She said.

"I'm just saying."

Smack. "Shut up!"

"Where's that twin of yours?" He asked.

"Let me lead you to her. We can catch up a little bit." She started to walk with Blaster. :: Tomorrow. :: She commed Sunny.

Everyone was excited to have another bot on Earth, especially Jazz, who saw Blaster as a little brother. In the midst of the excitement, Moonstream had snuck out. She walked out to a spot on base that she'd found, when she was bored and Ratchet was extremely angry. She felt bad for Jolt. He couldn't just get away like she did.

She was sitting on the side of a hill staring at the moon. The moon orbiting Earth was nothing like those of Cybertron, but a moon was a moon. The large white orb glowed in the sky. It was in times like these, where Moonstream began to think. She thought about Cybertron and how she missed it. She thought about her frame and how lifeless it was, how still. She wished that when she saw it like that it was through her sister, not her own eyes. She also thought about how pathetic it was that she couldn't be more than five miles away from her sister.

She thought she was useless. At least Starlighter could fight now, since she was fighting with Sunny, she would be even more dangerous. All Moonstream could do was try to help the wounded and hide.

"What are you thinking about femme?" Sides asked. He rolled up beside her and sat down.

"Nothing."

"I've known you long enough to know that you never think about nothing." He said.

"Just stuff?"

"What kind of stuff?" He pressed.

"You're a nosey mother fucker aren't you?" She asked.

"You're swearing like a squishy." He pointed out.

"Well, I spend a lot of time with them. I might as well get to know them, since I'm stuck like this." She muttered.

"So that's what you're thinking about."

"Yes, I'm thinking about my frame."

"Do you know you mech creator?"

"Yes…"

"Do you know Ratchet?"

"Where are you going with this?" Moon asked.

"Do you really think for a second that they aren't going to find a way to online your frame?"

"But how-"

"Your father is a prime and Ratchet, well… you know how he gets, when he's convinced he can do something. Especially since he sees you as a neice."

"There's-"

"Hush it femme. You know I'm right. You've seen Ratchet work miracles before. You've helped him."

"That was-"

"The same." He said in a tone that left no argument.

Despite her the part of her processor that said it was impossible; Moonstream let Sides' words sink in and began to believe them.

She smiled up at the moon. The wind blew and involuntarily, she shivered. Sides lifted the femme and held her over his chasis, close to his spark. Neither of them said anything after that, Moonstream began to drift off and went to leave, but Sides held her there. When she was practically asleep, he rose to his wheels and carried her to her quarters.