StarStream

Baited

Moonstream was sitting in the driver's seat of Starlighter. They'd been driving around Texas for roughly a week. They were getting restless and speed up the process. On the other hand they didn't want to open up the channel of a closed bond in order to speed it up.

Then right after they had come to terms with what they would have to do, they detected a signature on Star's scanners. It was fast moving and in the air. The F-22 Raptor flew overhead.

:. He's here to monitor everything and report back to Megatron. .: Moon said to her twin. ::We've got Starscream overhead. :: Moonstream said over the open comm.

:: Acknowledged. Autobots, we will proceed with caution. :: Optimus said. He and Ratchet were in position not far from the twins, but far enough as to not be detected until last minute.

Then the twins were hit with a feeling. It was dark and painful. Moonstream gritted her teeth against it and Starlighter revved her engine.

:: She's here. We can feel her. :: Starlighter commed.

Just then a dark purple almost black BMW sped past. :. It's go time. .:

:. Ratchet better be able to fragging make that antidote. .:


Starlighter took off after the BMW. They sped got fast through the streets of the town they were in. Somehow the BMW ended up behind the magenta Spano. 'Perfect.' The twins thought.

As soon as they were out of the town on the highway, Starlighter really kicked it into gear. Driving at speeds that only a Cybertronian could reach she made her way to the ambush.

Little did they know that the BMW had a plan of her own. Just as they arrived, Star scream sent missiles flying towards the Autobots. Around ten Decepticons came out of their hiding places and attacked, led by Megatron.

"Frag! We should've known that glitch would've had something planned!" Moonstream said.

"Well we didn't. Now brace yourself." Starlighter threw Moonstream out and transformed. She drew her blade and her blaster. Starlgihter twisted her cuffs and tried to get out of the way. She didn't miss the BMW transform though. It rose to its full height on all eight of its mechanical legs.

"Blackarachnia." Starlighter snarled.

"Oh if it isn't Starlgihter, my wonderful sparkling." She said sarcastically.

"You're coming with us?"

"Hardly. It'll be you coming with us." She looked at Moonstream. "Trapped in the body of a squishy. Pathetic." Then she attacked Starlighter. Optimus was on a rampage. Going through any con that got in his way.

Monstream, ran avoiding the peds of the brawling mechs. She turned the stones on her cuffs. She grabbed one of the small blue jems she and Ratchet had added to the cuffs. The quickly through it at the leg of the nearest con, which just so happened to be Sideways. The jem stuck to the con, and Ratchet having seen what she had done backed away. It quickly detonated blowing his ped clean off.

"YOU PIT SPAWN!" He screamed.

She flicked another one, this one hit the fallen con on his spinal strut, where it met his helm. The explosion blew the con's head clean off.

Just as Sideways was offlined, Moonstream was picked up by Starscream. "Oh how disgusting the daughter of a Prime in the form of a squishy!"

Optimus turned his attention away from Megatron to look for Moonstream. Megatron took this opportunity and shoved his blaster into Prime's back and shot. Moonstream screamed out as her father fell. Starlgihter felt the loss, but continued to fight with Blackarachnia, who was trying to fight off the crippling pain that the death of Optimus caused her. The pain became too much and she collapsed.

"DECEPTICONS RETREAT! THE FALLEN SHALL RISE!" Megatron roared.

Starscream grabbed Blackarachnia and took her with them, not before muttering about how pathetic she was.

Ratchet didn't need any of his medical training to know that his friend was lost. Jazz hung his head down in sadness. Moonstream was staring at her father's body crying silently. 'It's my fault.' She thought.

Starlighter felt her sister's guilt and resisted the urge to flick her across the street. It wasn't her fault Starscream was a glitched fragger, who would do something like that. If anything, Starlighter thought it was her fault. Had she not gone after Nightracer all those years ago, Moonstream wouldn't have been in a position like that. She would've been in her frame and this mission may have been successful. Starlighter was angry at herself, at Blackarachnia, at Nightracer, at Megatron, and whoever the pit the fallen was.

She grabbed her sister and transformed before speeding away unable to stay.