StarStream

Egypt

"FRAGGING PIT!" Starlighter screamed as she hit the ground with a clang.

Moonstream screamed bloody murder as she fell towards her sister's frame. She deactivated the holoform and quickly made it reappear to the left of her twin, standing safely on the ground. Starlighter stood and tried to get the sand out of her gears. She picked up her sister and tolled towards the old mech.

"Frag! Why do we have to damn luck with space bridges?" Starlighter said to her sister.

Moonstream said nothing.

Jetfire looked at the femme. "Ay femme, you've got the signature of two. How?" He asked.

"I have a twin. Her frame was offlined in the battle of Tyger Pax. To save her I pulled her spark into my casing. Technaically we share a frame. She uses the holoform, so that we can think independently."

"Who is your mech creator?"

"Optimus Prime."

"Have you two been vested with the power of the Primes?"

"No."

"And your femme creator?"

"Elita-One."

"And she is?"

"On her way to getting offlined." Moonstream snarled.

"You would offline your own femme creator?"

"She's no longer our femme creator. Elita One is gone, and she's never coming back. The sooner you accept the Starlighter, the better off we'll be."

"No, I understand that you are upset. We've lost our mother, our father, and you lost your body, but finding somebody to target, to blame isn't going to help anyone."

"Isn't that what you do? Blame people? Why can't I? You blamed Nightracer!"

"And look where that got us!" Starlighter screamed. Typically the twins would keep their arguments quiet and fight through the bond so everyone was surprised by the ferocity between the two.

"Alright you all go find the Matrix. It was my mission, but it is yours now. You two, come with me." The old jet said to the twins. He transformed and flew overhead leading the two to a spot where he could tell them a story comfortable without the risk of being scene.

Moon was far from happy not to be going with the others, but she had no choice. Starlighter followed willingly. When they stopped, Jetfire and Starlighter transformed. Moonstream let Starlighter sit her on her shoulder strut. There was no point in fighting. She couldn't get away from her sister even if she wanted to. She didn't though. She would never leave her sister. Starlighter was the only person she truly had left.

:. Not true. .: Starlighter replied.

Moonstream hadn't even known she'd been projecting.

"You two have suffered a great deal and I fear it had begun to mess with your processors." Jetfire said. You see I understand what you two are going through, not entirely, but enough to help."

"Why help us?" Moonstream asked.

"Because you two are bright youths, destined for greatness, but you will never reach it, if you do not think clearly."

"Continue." Moon said.

"The Matrix is more than just a key to activating the machine that will destroy this planet. It's original purpose was to help guide sparks from this realm to the Well of All Sparks."

"Is it possible to make it to the well without it?" Starlighter asked worriedly.

"Yes, yes, yes. It's not the only thing that can make the transition. It makes the transition much easier though."

"That's why you think it can be used to bring back our mech creator." Starlighter said.

"Exactly, but there are other things it can be used for. It can be used to remove poisons and controls from a spark."

"Blackarachnia."

"I could tell by the way you spoke of her that something of the sort had happened to her. Would you explain what?"

"Nightracer, had made a deal with a Decepticon experiment. It was designed to look like one of the creatures from an organic planet fall off. They resemble the spiders found here on Earth. To uphold her end of the bargain, she had to find him a femme he could turn into his companion. She chose our femme creator. It was a sneak attack in the heat of battle that she was taken. The spider like bot injected her with some sort of poison or a virus. She was completely changed. She was no longer Elita One, she turned into the dark Decepticon, Blackarachnia." Moonstream explained.

"As I thought. The Matrix may also be able to help a spark transition into an offlined frame." He said.

Moonstream perked up at that. She had a chance, she could have it all back again: her femme creator, her mech creator, her frame. "It's possible?"

"Anything is possible my dear. I've seen the Fallen though, he's a powerful foe. The only chance is for the human boy to bring Optimus back online."

"He's in the States." Streamer said.

"Frag!" Star swore.

"We can just comm them." Moonstream said. :: Ironhide, Ratchet, Jolt, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Blaster, Prowl, Jazz? ::

:: Moonstream? ::

:: Streamer? ::

:: Moony ::

::WHERE THE PIT ARE YOU? ::

:: Give us your location. ::


Moonstream became overwhelmed with all of the return messages.

:: SHUT UP! ::
Starlighter blasted over the open comm. Everyone got quiet. :: We have a problem. ::

:: We know that. ::
Blaster said.

:: No we have a huge fragging problem. The cons are going to activate a machine and destroy the sun. Our only chance to stop them is a prime. ::

:: Starlighter- ::
Prowl started.

:: I know he's dead, but we can bring him back, but only if you guys can get him here in Egypt. ::

:: Galloway has us on lock down. We're being transferred tomorrow. ::
Sides said.

:: Well talk to Lennox and Epps and get your afts here! ::

:: I'll get you coordinates once we reunite with the others. :: Moonstream said.

:: How are you going to bring him back? ::
Ratchet asked.

:: It's impossible t- ::

:: Prowl, which came first the chicken or the egg? :: Moonstream asked, shutting the bot up. It was only a few moments later did she register that his signal had left the link.

:. Good one. .: Starlighter said over their bond.

:: Just trust us. :: Moonstream said, before closing the link.

"Jetfire, do you know where the machine is?" Moonstream asked.

"I only know that it is somewhere in this desert."

"Is there a way to detect it?"

"Well, with the proper scanners, it should give off the same type of radiation as a spark signature." He said, but other than that I have no clue as to how-"

"Try to find it. We're going to catch up with the others. We need the Matrix. The Fallen may rise, but he shall not stand." Starlighter said. She transformed throwing her sister in the front seat and took off.

:. This better fragging work. .: Moonstream said.

:. We are going to get the slag beat out of us, by the time this is over. .: Starlighter said.