StarStream

The Matrix

Starlighter wasn't happy, when she had realized that in helping them that Jetfire had led them farther away, from where the Matrix was. She was even more displeased, when she began to notice the Decepticon signals popping up.

:: Bug, where are you? ::
Starlighter asked.

:: On our way to Prime. I'm sending you the coordinates. ::
He responded.

:: Do you have the Matrix? :: Moonlighter asked.

:: Yes, but… ::

::But what? ::
They asked.

:: There's a slight complication. ::

:: NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FRAGGING COMPLICATIONS! ::
Starlighter screeched.

:: What kind of complications? ::
Moonlighter asked.

:: Not impotant. Ju- ::

:: Bee? ::

:: Mudflap ::

:: Skidz? ::


:. Starscream took out their comms. .: Moonstream thought bitterly.

:. Oh when I get my hands on that slagger! .:

A feeling of darkness crept into their sparks. :. Starscream later. We've got another problem. .: Moonstream said.

:. Really now? I never would've guessed? I can feel her too! .:

:. Quit freaking out . .:
Streamer said. :. We knock her out , then we turn her back. .:

:. I thought you sa- .:

:. FRAG WHAT IS SAID! .:


Just then the purple BMW came into sight behind them.

:. I have a plan. .: Moonstream said, noticing that they were coming up on the pyramids. They could see the fighting. Sand clouds were appearing everywhere and bright blue blasts were flashing through them.

:. What? .:

:. Get her really close to the Sphinx. .:


Starlighter didn't question her sister. Instead sped up, hoping to get as close to their intended destination as she could before having to engage with Blackarachnia.

:. I need her back to face me. When I tell you to let go or get out, do it. .:

The seriousness pouring through the bond was enough to make her actually listen.

Moonstream deactivated the holoform for a moment and when she turned it back on, she popped up on top of the sphinx. She messed with her cuffs for a minute, changing the setting on them. She stood watching, waiting. She could feel Starlighter's determination. Once she was around twenty feet away Starlighter transformed. Blackarachnia did as well landing on her eight spider leg like peds. She ran at Starlighter, but she simply shot at her, before jumping over her. Both twins could tell that Blackarachnia was off of her game. There was no way that Starlighter would've been able to take the edge of this fight so easily. She activated her sword and repeated sent it flying at the deep purple femme. Blackarachnia backed up a little after each one. Once her back legs were up against the sphinx, Moon used the bond to speak to her twin.

:. DO NOT TOUCH HER! .:

The long thin wire shot out of the cuff and hit its target. Before Blackarachnia could even try to swipe at the wire that connected itself to the back of her neck, she was shocked into stasis.

:. I see why you told me not to touch her. .: Had Starlighter still had physical contact with Blackarachnia, she would've been knocked out as well.

Starlighter dragged Blackarachnia to a spot where she wouldn't be seen. Moonstream was sure that she wouldn't be up for a couple of hours unless Ratchet was to bring her out of stasis.

The girls felt a surge flow through them. They looked at each other.

:. He's online. .: They both sent at the same time.

They then realized what was going on and that they needed to go help the others. Starlighter transformed and Moonstream got in. Sltarlgither took off towards, where the others were. She got there just in time to see her father fly off towards the Fallen. The others began to engage the remaining cons. Once the Fallen had been defeated the cons retreated and the area was officially cleared, the twins took their mech creator, Ratchet and the lambo twins with them to where they stashed Blackarachnia. She was still there and still unconscious, when they arrived.

After scanning her multiple times, Ratchet finally spoke. Sides was on the left of Optimus, Moonstream on his shoulder strut, the one that wasn't seriously damaged. Sunstreaker was silently fuming over his messed up paint from his spot on the right of Starlighter.

She reached over her servo and gripped his with it. He looked at their intertwined servos for a moment, before a slight smile took a spot on his face plates.

"Well it seems to me that there's no way for me to get this poison out of her system, it's worked its way into her processor.

"The matrix." The twins said in sync.

"Jetfire told us that the Matrix can filter poisons out of the body." Moonstream explained.

Ratchet thought about it for a moment.

"He also said it can help a spark transition into a different frame."

There was a buzz of hope flowing between Optimus and his creations. There was so much hope in fact that it was hard for all of them to function.

"Although I do not believe that the matrix can be tainted I feel that it is best if we return to base as soon as possible and do the spark transfer. We will the address Blackarachnia."

:. Soon. .: