StarStream

Us

Moonstream was the first to online. She felt like slag. Having the matrix shoved into your chasis helped her, but it didn't feel good. Being inside the matrix was something that she couldn't explained. It had only happened for a second, but that second was one of the most memorable of her life. She felt like slag. All of the injuries she had sustained in the that Starlighter took on Nightracer had to finish healing. Sure Ratchet had fixed her up a lot, but it was like a human getting stitches. He could close the wounds, but they wouldn't be really fixed until they healed on their own.

She moved her digits. She was in her own body, she was home. She turned her helm and saw her sister lying still on the berth next to her. She'd be up soon.

Moonstream vented, before sitting up. Jolt was in the room and turned around. When he saw her, he gave her a smile. "Welcome back." He said.

"Primus it feels good to be back." She said.

"Now Ratchet has someone else to boss around." He said.

"Jolt, guess what."

"What?"

"I'm still older, I still was an apprentice longer, you still haven't caught up to me." She said.

He glared.

"Jolt! Why didn't you comm me and tell me that Moonstream has come online?" Ratchet roared.

Jolt flinched back. "She only just came on line a-"

"I told you to comm the second she came online." He twirled a wrench in his servo dangerously.

"Ratchet, turn on your fans." Starlighter said coming out of stasis as well.

"You're both up. Good. I need to scan you. Hold still."

:. Why won't he shut up? .:
Starlighter asked Moonstream.

:. Cause he's worried. .:

:. Primus he needs to shut up. .:

:. At least you get to get out of here. I'm going to be stuck here for days. .:

:. Sucks to be you. .:


"Well everything appears to be normal. Starlighter, get out of my medbay. Moonstream, you're stuck here for a few days until you're completely healed." He said.

"I figured." Moonstream mumbled.

"See ya Sis. Bye Hatchet. I feel sorry for you Jolt." Then she sped out of the medbay.

A few moments later, Optimus walked in. He smiled down at Moonstream.

"She wastes no time." Streamer said.

"Your sister is like her mother." He said.

"How is she?"

"Why don't you ask her?" Optimus said. On cue Elita-One walked in on two peds instead of eight and painted pink instead of dark purple.

"Thank fragging Primus." Moonstream said. Then she thought about it. "How long have I been out?"

"Two days." Elita answered. "I have missed you." Elita said.

"We've missed you too. We've all missed you. Especially a certain lugnut."

Optimus just shook his head.

"I am sorry that I wasn't here to help you through all of this."

"What are you sorry for? You were sneak attacked. The only thinkg you could've done was teach your glitch of a daughter to listen to me."

:. HEY! .:

:. WELL YOU DON'T FRAGGING LISTEN! .:


"Quit arguing." Elita said. She could still pick up on her twins' internal arguments., even after so long.

"I don't know what happened , while I was out of it."

"What happened happened and is in the past making it now irrelevant." Moonstream said.

ElitaOne had been worried that her twins were going to reject her.

"I have some work to do. I will leave you two to catch up." Optimus said.

"You need to get him to stop. He works too much." Moon said.

"I know." Elita shook her head. "He's a stubborn mech though."

"I'm sure you can make it work." Moon said.

"So I heard a little something about you and Sideswipe…" Elita trailed off.

Moonstream groaned. "If it wouldn't be partial suicide I would kill Lighter."

"It wasn't Lighter."

:: BLASTER YOU GLITCH JUST WAIT! JUST FRAGIING WAIT! I AM GOING TO GET YOU AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED! ::

:: Glad to hear you're up. ::

:: MY FEMME CREATOR? ::

:: She asked. ::


"So..?"

She could see Jolt shaking with silent laughter. Ratchet had left to go speak with Prowl. "Frag off Jolt!"

He couldn't contain it anymore and began to laugh hysterically.

"Jolt, shut up or I'll tell Racthet that it was you, who painted all of his wrenched lime green and not the minor twins."

"You wouldn't."

"Wanna bet?"

"JOLT!" Ratchet bellowed from the doorway. Moonstream smirked.

Ratchet dragged his apprentice from the room. Elita got up and closed the door, locking it.

"No more distractions. Do you have a thing with Sideswipe or not?" Elita asked.

"I don't know." Moonstream answered her femme creator. "We might. He kissed me and we're always hanging out. Don't you have femme forces to start getting back in order?"

"Arcee did a very good job of managing the other two in my absence."

"You have another daughter to bug. Didn't Blaster tell you about her and Sunny?"

"Yes, but she's very good at avoiding me."

:. Ha ha .:

:. Bite me, slagger! .:


Just then Elita was commed. "You're lucky. Flare up wants me to train with her. This isn't over."

"Bug Starlighter." Moonstream whined.

"Don't worry. I will. Love you."

"Love you too." Moonstream replied.

Sunstreaker watched as Elita One left the medbay. Once she was out of sight, he rolled on in. Moonstream was staring at the door an optic ridge raised. "Sunstreaker, what do I owe the honor?" She said.

"I'm here, because of my brother."

"What he can't speak to me?"

"No, he doesn't know I'm here."

"He knows you're here." She said. "Just like I know that Starlighter is hiding out in Wheeljack's lab.

"I just came to see how you're doing. Sides has been worried."

"It's so cute that you're acting on Side's emotions. That means you're not gonna be a complete and total aft to me."

He growled.

"I am fine. You can tell your brother that or you can send him here, but you should go help out my twin, cause you like her and I know she likes you too."

"What are you-"

"Just go find her." Moonstream said.

Sunstreaker was fuming and Streamer loved it. He turned and began going anywhere. It must've been his subconscious that led him to Wheeljack's lab. He walked in and saw Starlighter sitting on a large metal container, listen to the inventor talk. She wasn't really paying attention though. She was checking her armor for any dents or scratches.

She looked up. "What? Wanna get your aft beat again?" She asked.

"Whatever. I'm still faster."

"Wanna test that theory?" She asked.

"I'll give you a head start. Lead the way."

"I'd win without it." She said transforming and driving from the lab off of base. Once they found a road that cut through the middle of the desert with practically no one on it, they took off. Sunstreaker and Starlighter were neck and neck.

:: Neither of us is gonna win this. :: Starlighter said after a while. :: Call it a tie? ::

:: I don't do ties, Femme. ::

:: To be continued… ::

:: That sounds acceptable. ::
He said. They both slowed down and just cruised. They eventually found a place, where they could transform with about being seen. They stood up and looked out at where the sun was setting.

"It's so pretty." Starlighter said staring at the blends of pinks, yellows, and oranges. She thought about Sunstreaker's paintings. "Have you painted anything other than yourself, since you've gotten here?"

"A few things." He answered, mesmerized by the sun's beauty.

"Like what?" She asked curious.

"The ocean from the time Sides and I had to patrol the coast, the moon, the stars. I've done a few portraits of a few of the mechs and femmes around base."

"Yourself doesn't count." She teased.

"Not of myself of the triplets, Prime, Hide, your sister, you."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"Can I see it? I know you have it committed to memory."

"Sure." He sent it to her and she opened it up. It was pretty and funny. She was standing over her twin with her arms crossed over her chassis. She was glaring down while moon was glaring up wards. She noticed the way he managed to get almost every detail of her plating. He sent over another one. This one was over her looking deadly and ready to strike. She noted that he must've snapped the image he used for this from one of their training sessions.

"Well one thing hasn't changed."

"I know I'm just as good as an artist as before."

"I was thinking about I'm just as gorgeous."

"Just as humble."

"Cause you've got room to talk." Starlighter scoffed.

"I can back it up." He said.

"So can I." She got right up in the golden mech's face. "You think you're the best at anything and everything, but here's the deal. It's not true. It takes more than being an amazing fighter and it takes more than being attractive to be the best. You are a cold, sparkles, ruthless, sociopathic fragger.

:. You're being an aft. Just tell him that you want the spark. .:

:. SHUT THE FRAG UP! .:

:.Seriously though just tell him what you feel towards him. .:


At base Sides was sitting next to the berth that Moonstream was resting on. They were getting flickers of what was going on from their twins.

"They need to hate interface already." Moonstream said.

"Nah, he's liked her for a while. Hate wouldn't be part of it."

"True, same on Star's end. They just need to fess up."

"I say we give them a little encouragement." Sides said.

:. Bro, just tell her. .: Sunny received from Sides. He was trying to figure out how, when she went on her rant.

"And I can't help, but like it." Starlighter said catching Sunny off guard. She smirked at that.

He pressed his forehead to hers and a jolt ran through the both of them. When they pulled apart he put an arm over her shoulder struts and watched the sun fall down over the horizon.

"They're so adorable." Moonstream said from her berth at base.

"Not as adorable as us." Sides said.

"So there is an us?"

"Do you want there to be an us?"

"What would this us be?"

"Be my femme?" Sides asked.

"Only if you'll be my mech."

"Deal." Sides said.

He got up and pressed his forehead to hers.