StarStream

Getting Out of There

Starlighter came back in line in the medbay. Ratchet was standing close by, his back facing her as he worked on another patient. His apprentice Jolt happened to take notice of the waking femme. "Ratchet, she has come out of stasis."

"Slag." Starlighter said. There went her plan of sneaking out of the medbay.

The irritable medic turned and gave the femme a sympathetic look. "Starlighter, Moonstream is-"

"I know." Starlighter said. "She's gone."

'I'm right here, you fragging moron.' Moonstream's voice rang in her sister's head. 'Do you want to tell him what you did now, or do you just want me to nag until you do it later?'

It all came flooding back to Star. She almost glitched 'The pit did I do?' She thought.

'You saved my aft. That's what you did. Granted it's going to be difficult to share a body, but I think that it's possible for you to hold me here, until I can get a new frame or my old one is repaired.' Moonstream replied. Moonstream had been up, lurking in her twin's mind for a while, just sitting there, figuring out what had happened and what was going to happen.

'I hate when you nag.' Starlighter thought to her twin.

'Then tell ratchet.'

'Fine, I'll tell the damn grump bot.'


"Ratchet, I…" starlighter vented deeply.

"You've been giving off both you and your twin's signature. Do you care to tell me how that happened?" He had a wrench in his hand and was twirling it dangerously.

"Scrap." Starlighter said. "Well see, I kind of… Sort of… I might have gone and transferred Moon's spark into my own casing." She said sheepishly. She had no clue how the medic would react and she really didn't feel like getting a wrench to the helm.

"Like interfacing?" Jolt asked.

"EW NO THAT'S MY TWIN!" Star screamed. "It's not like our sparks are combined, even though technically we are one spark, just slit in half, it's more like they're just sharing space."

"Lay on the berth. I need to do a full examination. I was too focused on your wounds earlier."

'Let me talk.' Moonstream said.

'How do I do that?'

'Just relax and don't fight me.'
Moonstream said.

Starlighter did as her sister instructed. "Ratchet?" Moon asked.

In their mind, Starlighter, was surprised to hear her voice change to that of her sister's.

"Moonstream?"

"Yes. It's me."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. We're fine." Moon said.

"You're body.

You need a new energon pump and more energon. I just don't have the means to repair it right now."

Ratchet was frustrated. If he only had a spare pump, he'd be able to repair Moon's frame and she could separate from her sister. Then again, he didn't know if they could separate and what would happen if they did.

"I know." Moon stream said. "Just please keep it. One day we'll be able to fix it, when this war is over." Moonstream said.

"I give you my word." Ratchet said. Ratchet wasn't going to let Moon stay a prisoner in her sister's body. Nothing against Starlighter, but there was no way that she was going to give up control of the only thing she truly had control of, herself, for long. He wouldn't have either.

"I think it's best that you two go tell your mech creator." Ratchet told Moon.

She vented heavily. "That is not a conversation I am looking forward to."

'Which is why you're doing it.'

"Shut up Star." Moon muttered out loud, earning confused stares from Jolt and Ratchet. "She's being an aft."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it for background stuff. The next part starts off after Transformers and goes into Revenge of the Fallen.