StarStream

Earth

Years Later

'Patrol is so boring.' Starlighter thought, irritated. She'd been looking at the same patch of desert for hours. There was no sign of Decepticon activity, and her the magenta paint of her GTA Spano altmode was getting covered with dust and dirt.

'Oh well. It's what we have to do.' Moonstream said.

'Frag off.'

'What crawled up your aft and died?'
Moon asked.

'My fragging head hurts because somebody won't mute their vocal processor.'

'Now would be a good time to point out that I DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE ONE!'

'Oh really now? I never would've fragging guessed.'

'I'm getting really sick of your attitude.'
Moonstream said.

'Primus I can't wait until Ratchet finds a way to activate your damn body. Then you can get the pit out of my head.'

'I wouldn't be in your head if you hadn't gone and went after Nightracer.'

'No, you wouldn't have been in my head if you hadn't gone and interfered!'

'No, you would've gotten your aft offlined, and I would've saved your spark, so you would've been in my head.'

'Well at least then I could've annoyed the slag out of you like you do me.'

'Do you think I like being here, with barely any control? I can't even talk to someone without either asking for permission or forcing you out of the way. It's horrible. I WANT MY FRAGGING FRAME BACK!'

'Moon, quit screaming. You're giving me a processor ache.'

'GAH I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!'

'I HAVE SOMETHING YOU CAN DO! SHUT THE PIT UP!'

'STARLIGHTER JUST FRAGGING DRIVE!'


:: Optimus to Starlighter and Moon Stream: Report back to base. Jolt will take over. ::

"Thank Primus!" Starlighter said. :: We're returning. ETA is approximately twelve minutes and thirty 43 seconds. ::

:: I shall see you, when you return. Optimus out. ::


The pink GTA sped up considerably at the prospect of returning to base and finding something interesting to do. Neither twin thought anything that the other would react to. Starlighter was for the most part thinking about annoying Ratchet or fighting with the minor twins, Mudflap and Skidz. Moonstream was thinking of Cybertron. The two could keep their thoughts separate, but they didn't do it when they were in different bodies so they sure as pit weren't going to start now.

The unusual holoform of Starstream appeared in the front seat as the Nevada desert began to be speckled with residential buildings. To create a holoform, a bot had to splice their spark. When Ratchet created the holoform for Starstream, he spliced both sparks, so just like their true form, they shared it. The girl was odd looking. One half was completely Starlighter and the other half was completely Moonstream, although when they tried, they could compromise and the girl had a solid appearance. Starlighter's half had short blonde hair with pink bangs that did a little flip, where they ended at the side of her face. She wore dark blue skinny jeans and a bright pink bandeau top, covered by a leather biker jacket. She also had cybertronian symbols that were on her side in the form of a tattoo. Moonstream's half was much more modest. She wore a short sleeve powder blue top, a black skirt, and a grey cardigan. Here hair hung to her shoulders in dark blue tinted curls. The only thing they agreed on with no problem were their shoes. The pumps were black and had a crystal embellished heel.

Over all they were a weird sight, but their clothing hung and stuck perfectly, not revealing anything that wasn't meant to be seen.

They were in the middle of town that they had to cross in order to get to base, when they were commed again.

:: Jazz to Starstream: Boss Bot says there's been a change o' plans. He wants ya at dis location. :: Jazz sent them the coordinates.

:: Who else is going to be there, and who is arriving? :: Moonstream asked.

:: Me and Prowler are goin' ta be there. Not sure who's landin' though, just got a bot signal. ::

:: ETA? ::
Moon asked.

:: Bout three Earth hours. ::

:: Wanna race? ::
Starlighter asked in a mischievous tone.

:: Femme, didn't ya just here me tell ya sista dat I'm rollin' out wit Prowler? ::

:: Well then, meet us there. ::
Starlighter said, before closing the link. The GTA sped towards the landing site.

Speeding there was probably a bad idea. Starlighter got bored after three minutes of waiting. Her constant complaining was beginning to get on Moonstream's nerves.

'Will you shut up?'

'But I'm bored…'
Starlighter whined.

'You shouldn't have gotten here as fast as you could, we've got an hour left to wait.'

'You're not helping.'

'I'm not trying to.'

'You know for as much as you say I piss you off, you don't do much to stop it.'
Starlighter said.

'I can say the same.'

'Whatever.'


There was the sound of sirens and Prowl drove up and parked next to the twins. "Hello Starstream."

"Hey Prowler."

"S'up?" Starlighter greeted. Jazz was right behind them, obviously Prowl's way of limiting Jazz's speed.

He parked and activated his holoform. "Hey Shorties." He greeted.

"Jazz, I'm bored." Starlighter whined.

"What you want me ta do bout it?"

She thought about it for a moment.

'You're an idiot.' Moonstream thought.

"Let's play hothands!"

"Hothands?" Prowl asked.

"It's stupid human game, where they smack each other's' hands." Moonstream said, pushing her sister aside to speak.

'Quit doing that!' Starlighter raged.

'No.'

"I'm down." Jazz said. With that, the two began to play the childish game, while Prowl watched on with a bemused expression. He found it funny, when Jazz got bested by the femme.

Just as the sun began to set over the horizon, two protopods flew overhead crashing into the Arizona landscape.

The bots transformed, and Jazz being the most social able mech led the others as they neared the wobbly bots. "Primus this form is a mess. I need armor and paint." The mech said in our native language.

"Sunny?" The other replied.

"Don't call me that!" The first one responded.

"Then be quiet."

"Ugh! I'm surrounded my organic slag!'

Moonstream and Starlighter were excited, barely able to contain their excitement. Prowl pinched his nose plate in irritation, a motion he'd picked up from the humans around him.

Jazz's visor lit up a bit as his face plate stretched into a welcoming smile. "Welcome ta Earth, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe."
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like the idea of the twins being split up, so they aren't. Plus if both twins are there, who the hell are they going to annoy, so I had to put Prowl in there. Of course, I couldn't let Jazz either. It's fiction. I can do what ever I want.