StarStream

One Day

"We need to get you two alt modes." Prowl said.

"Something fast." Sides said.

"Something that looks good." Sunny tagged on.

"Of course you'd be concerned with how you look." Starlighter said.

"Just jealous, cause I'm more attractive a mech than you a femme."

'Why do you like him so much?' Moonstream asked.

'Shut up Streamer.' Starlighter thought back.

'Uh Oh, someone is getting defensive.'

'No, I'm just tired of you yapping in my head.'

'Get over it.'


"Fragging sister." Starlighter mumbled out loud.

"So are you gonna let Moonstream talk to us or are you going to hog us all to yourself?" Sides asked.

"We know we're irresistible, but-"

"If your ego gets any bigger, we might just have to find it, its own planet to inhabit." Moonstream said once again pushing her sister out of the way.

"There she is." Sides said.

"Sunny, lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera lp570-4; Sideswipe Lamborghini Murcielago lp640." Moonstream rattled off. "Get the specs off of the internet, then transform, so that we can get the frag out of here." Starlighter said taking control once again.

"Oh this is perfect." Sides said as he down loaded the specs for the Murcielago.

"Damn, it even comes in yellow." Sunny said, happily. They transformed and hit the pavement.

Starstream transformed and took off ahead of them. :: Follow me, Boys. :: Starlighter commed the twins.

When they first arrived back at base, they were less than pleased to be met by Ratchet. They transformed as soon as they were in the hangar and were all met with wrenches.

"We haven't even been here that long!" Sides exclaimed.

"Slag it!" That was Sunstreaker.

"Oh come on, don't punish me for Starlighter's stupidity!" Moonstream said taking over once again.

"I TOLD YOU TO QUIT TAKING OVER MY VOCAL PROCESSOR!" Starlighter screeched outloud. 'If I needed you to talk, I would let you talk.'

'I don't give a frag if you need me to speak or not. I will do it anyways.' Moonstream thought calmly.

"Primus Ratchet how long until you can get this glitch out of my head?"

"Her frame must first be activated, before she can return to it, and as of right now, I have no way to do that." Ratchet said. He was beginning to worry about the femme twins. He could tell that constantly being together was taking a toll on their psych. The medic was also worried that when they separated that they wouldn't be able to function, because they're dependent on each other. The second part he wasn't as concerned about since they had their twin bond.

"What the frag is it going to take, to get her frame back online?" Starlighter screamed.

"If the human government would give us the All Spark shard, then her frame could begin to repair itself. I've done all that I can do. Her body won't fully be healed until then, and due to the risk involved, she won't be returning until her body is completely healed."

"WHAT?" Came the echoed voices of both sisters.

The Autobot leader entered the room at the time. "Calm down my sparklings. With time and patience you two will be two once again." Optimus said in a calming voice, looking down at his creations.

"We're not Sparkling anymore." Moonstream said.

"We never had a chance to be." Starlighter said bitterly. Only when talking to their mech creator, could the twins both speak with no arguing or pushing aside.

"I know sweet sparks and for that I am sorry."

"You couldn't have known that Mega-aft was going frag slag up and destroy Cybertron." Starlighter said.

"And you couldn't have known that fragging Nightracer was going to take Mom and turn her into that creature that she is now." Moonstream's voice took a hard edge, which was unusual for the normally calm femme.

Optimus put a servo on his daughter's shoulder strut, hoping it would convey the reassurance he wanted it to. He looked at the two mechs who had recently landed. "Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, it is good to have you with us. Ratchet will first make sure you don't have any issues with your frames, then Prowl will inform you of the system we have here and show you to your quarters. Tomorrow, you will meet with Jazz and myself. Then Starstream will introduce you to the humans on base."

"Got it Boss Bot." Sides said.

"Good. Now go with Ratchet."

"Wait. Wait." Moonstream said. Starlighter was gonna say any didn't remark about her taking control. "Touch my frame and it's over. Sunstreaker, I will ruin your paint job and, Sideswipe, I rewire you so that you can't drive over fifteen miles an hour. And if you think I can't do it, well Ratchet and Jolt both can." She warned.

"Us? Do something to your frame?" Sides asked feigning innocence.

"We're not fragging joking mech! You touch it and I offline you!" Starlighter growled.

"I'm bored." Sideswipe whined. He was sitting next to his bother on the Autobot sized couch in the rec room. Starstream had already introduced the mech twins to all of the soldiers and they really had nothing to do for the rest of the day. The meeting with Prime had gone well. They'd pretty much been briefed on the current situation and given a schedule for patrol and training with Ironhide.

"We could go to the training room." Starlighter suggested.

"I mean we can't do anything, but we can control the drones." Moonstream said.

A growl escaped from Starlgihter. 'STOP IT!'

'WHEN I GET MY FRAME BACK YOU WON'T HAVE TO FRAGGING WORRY ABOUT IT!'


"Damn human paranoia." Starlighter said. She really wanted that shard.

"What do you mean you can't do anything other than control the drones?" Sunny asked.

"We're not allowed to train unless we're with Ironhide or our father, because we can't agree on a way to attack."

"So you start arguing in your processor and get distracted?"

"Unfortunately." Moonstream said.

"THAT'S WHY I WANT THIS GLITCH OUT OF MY HEAD! Then FINALLY I can go and turn some cons into slag." Starlighter said.

"Well you can always watch us. We are the best."

"You're egotistical afts." She said.

"We can back it up though."

"Let's just fragging go." Starlighter said, glaring at the golden warrior. There was no real bite behind it though. Starlighter was more than happy to have Sunny and Sides around. Although she wouldn't admit it, Moonstream was too. For as much as the gold and crimson warriors could piss them off, they were nice to have around, because they could relate the most to their current situation and even their prior situation, when they were just twins. Mudflap and Skidz were there too, but they were too stupid to really talk to and always focused more on Starstream's plating than her processor.

They got to the training room and Starstream went to the control booth. There were seats and windows. Starstream walked over to the controls. She wasn't going to take it easy on them. Moonstream could be just as evil as her twin, but she chose not to. This was one of those rare circumstances, where the thought of putting Sunny and Sides through the wringer was really appealing to her.

They set two drones on their lowest level before sending them out. Sunny and Sides easily dispatched them with their blades.

"Oh come on Starstream!" Sides called.

"We know you can do better than that!" Sunny baited.

Once again the girls sent out a low level drone.

"Seriously?" Sides asked.

"I'm the best damn warrior and you're giving me that scrap?"

"Shut your mouth Sunny." Starlighter said.

She programed the drone, setting it on its highest level. She added in the voice modifier, so that she could speak for it. To make it worse she gave the drone the appearance of Megatron using the holo projector.

The drone appeared before the twins and they glared at Starstream. "You wanted more difficulty." She said. "Now pay attention before Megatron offlines your afts."

The fight with the drone began. The twins easily dodged it's attacks. Just when they were just about to start to get the advantage. Starlighter turned up the aggression on the drone. Moonracer took over the voice modifier. She spoke into the mic and was please when it came out sounding exactly like Megatron. "Starscream you fool! You prove to me once again that you're nothing but a failure. You let yourself get taken advantage off by those wretched autobot twins? How! They're nothing more than ugly overgrown sparklings. And to think they call themselves warriors. The disgust me."

Starlighter took over. "Especially the yellow one. His skill level is nearly zero and his paint is tacky."

They saw Sunstreaker get really pissed.

"And the red one, how you let him catch up to you! He's slower than their old medic Ratchet."

Sides began to get just as angry as his twin.

Their rage took over and they lunged at the drone. They dodged all its attacks getting in quite a few hits of their own. Finally Sunstreaker landed the fatal blow. They continued to destroy it though.

Neither Starlgihter, nor Moonstream could deny that the mechs in the training room going absolutely crazy on the drone was an attractive sight.

'Should we tell them it's dead?' Moonstream asked her twin.

'Nah. They'll figure it out eventually.' Starlighter said.

'Now what do we do?'

'We could go see Jazz.'

'Let's go to the medbay.'

'Why?'

'Because I like talking with Ratchet and Jolt, so keep your damn mouth shut.'

'Frag off.'


Despite her hesitation, Starlighter led her and her sister to the medbay. Moonstream began to speak with the medic and his assistant. Moonstream was also an apprentice of Ratchet, when she had her own frame. She was of much more use to the Autobots as a warrior, considering her skill. She looked over and vented at the sight of her offlined frame, perfectly still lying on the berth.

"One day Streamer." Jolt said to the femme.

'One day.' Moon thought.

'One day.' Starlighter echoed.