StarStream

Captured

"Starscream you pathetic fragger." Starlgihter snarled moving to take a defensive stance.

:: Starstream to Base ::

:: Prowl here. ::

:: Starscream is here. ::

:: Retreat. Do not engage. I repeat; do not engage. ::

:: I'm not making any promises. ::
She said before closing the link.

"Does daddy dearest know you're here? I bet he's on his way here now, to protect the last of his pathetic sparklings."

"I doubt it. We've got other warriors capable of taking you out."

"Too bad I'll be gone before then."

"So will I." Starlighter quickly transformed her arm into a cannon and shot at the seeker's wings before transforming and taking off. She sped as fast her her altmode would take her towards base, swerving so that the seeker's sensors couldn't lock on to her. She knew that she would meet her back up part way. For as much as she want to offline Starscream herself, she knew it would be better if the others captured him and obtained every bit of useful information possible.

She noticed another signature coming up ahead of her and fast. Then it appeared in front of her.

"Oh frag!" She said, swerving around Skywarp. :: GUYS! Things are going downhill fast! :: Starlighter commed. She didn't stand of getting way from both of them.

:: We're coming. What's wrong? :: Optimus asked, concern flowing through the comm.

:: Skywarp. ::

Both girls heard their father's curse and growl. Skywarp was useless unless someone was there to tell him what to do. Unfortunately Starscream was.

:: We're coming. :: Sunstreaker said, sounding angry.

:: Just hang in there. :: Sideswipe said sounding determined.

"Slag it!" She transformed to avoid running into the seeker. She ended up stopping with a clang right in front of a rock face. She was trapped. There was only one thing she could do, fight.

She transformed her servo into her blaster and her energon blade slid out from within her arm. "Which one of you slag heads, wants to get offlined first?" She asked.

She didn't notice the change in Starscream. "You're giving off both you and your sister's signature." He said. "You've got her spark." He spat. "This could be interesting." He said. He came at her and she shot his wing, before taking her blade to his chasis. He dodged the blow and went to put her into stasis with the port on the side of her helm. She responded with a stab to her wrist jpinting, hitting a group of sensitive wiring. She shot at skywarp, but he simply teleported out of the way evry time.

"Oh come on you slagger! Try fighting without your little magic trick!" She retracted her blaster in order to grab Starscream and send him flying into the rock face. Before she could do anything else though. Skywarp teleported behind her and grabbed her.

"Put her into stasis lock!" Starscream yelled.

Statlighter thrusted her helm backwards, hoping to connect with Skywarp's, but it was too late. Skywarp pressed the button, and she was out. "Get her to base."

The decepticon teleported with Starstream to the Decepticon base. Starscream temporarily patched up his wrist before transforming. He was barely in the air, when the golden lambo twin drove off of the cliff and transformed catching on to the seeker's wing, pulling him to the ground.

"GAH! Infernal Autoscum twins!" Starscream screeched.

"Where's the femme?" Sunstreaker snarled.

Sides drew his Blades and stabbed them into the ground a mere inches from the seeker's helm. "She is no longer of your concern." He literally spat in Sunstreaker's face.

If not for the fact he knew, where Starstream was, he would;ve been offlined before he hit the ground.

A moment later sirens were heard and Prowl approached. "Where's Starlighter, Starcream?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Sunstreaker went to deliver a fatal blow to the seeker. Sides prevented his twin, but in the process moved from his position from the con, giving him just enough room to move. He sent a blast as at prowl hitting him in the shoulder, before transforming and taking off, firing a few missiles at the twins.

Optimus arrive with Ratchet and Ironhide just in time to see the seeker fly away and the twins start driving after him.

:: Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, return. You won't catch him. We must find another way to save Moonstream and Starlighter. :: Optimus commanded, sadly. First is sparkmate then his sparkling, now his other sparkling. He'd let them all down.

Reluctantly the twins came back both of them fuming. Ratchet began to attend to Prowl's injury.

"Prime, what do we know?" Hide asked.

"We find them. Then we get my sparklings back. Then we kill them." He said.