StarStream

Bested

"Tell me where she is!" Sunstreaker screamed at Moonstream.

She simply raised her eye brows at him. "So, explain to me, how yelling at me is going to get me to help you." She responded.

:. You better not rat me out. .: Starlighter said, through their bond.

:. Have I ever snitched on you before? .:

:. Just making sure. .:

:. Shut up and hide. .:


"I know you know where she is. I have a twin too. I know."

"So you think that after years and years of being stuck together, we keep the bond open?"

"You're bluffing." He called her out on it.

"Am I?" She asked.

"Listen femme, tell me where Starlighter is!"

"Find her yourself, Pinkie." Moonstream replied.

That earned her an enraged roar from the formerly golden mech. As of right now, he was a bubble gum pink mech. He went to grab her, but a red servo snatched her up, before the golden mech could get her.

:. I saw her head towards the training room. .: Sides said to his brother through their bond.

Sunny transformed and took off. As soon as he was out of sight, Moonstream started laughing hysterically. "Oh my Primus! HE IS SO PINK!" She nearly fell from Sides' servo, but he moved a digit to support her.

"I'm surprised that you didn't start laughing earlier."

"I may be dumb enough to piss Streaker off, but I'm not dumb enough to break down like that in front of him." She said.

"Starlighter?"

"Maybe; maybe not."

"Yo!"

"Sideswipe!"

"Fragging pit." Moonstream mumbled.

Sides rolled his optics before turning to face the pit spawned twins. "What do you want?"

"Why don' you put da femme down and let her hang wit us?" Skidz said.

"Yeah!" Mudflap backed his twin.

"Frag off!" Moonstream said, glaring down at the two.

"Oh come on femme!"

"You two are the most infuriating ignoramuses I have ever had the displeasure of meeting."

"Wha she sayin?" Skidz asked his twin.

"I dunno." Mudflap said.

She looked at the cuff of her wrists. They were small and silver and had a sparkling aqua stone in tem, so that they looked like a normal fashion bracelets. "Sideswipe, put me down." She said. He did as he asked, watching on with curiosity. She aimed both at the twins and twisted the stones carefully one at a time. Wires shot from the cuffs and hit the twins. It sent shocks through them, putting them both into stasis.

She twisted the stones back, and the wires returned to the cuff.

"Impressive. Where did you get those?" Sides asked.

"I made them. Got a little help from Jolt, but… Watch this." She press a button on the edge of the cuff and quickly flicked her wrists. The metal of the cuffs extended over her hands and up to her elbow. From her knuckles, not unlike Wolverine blades extended.

"What brought this on?" He asked.

"You never know when they might come in handy." She said. She retracted the blades.

"Should we go find our twins?"

"Let 'em duke it out."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." He picked her up. "Where to?"

"Let's go show the human soldiers my weapons." She said.

"Where are you Starlighter?" Sunny snarled as he entered the training room.

"Right here." She said, standing in front of him, a coy smile appearing on her lip components.

She had startled him, but he didn't let her know it. She already knew it. He glared at her.

"Mad to get bested by a femme?" She asked cockily.

"You didn't best me." Sunstreaker said.

"Oh, but I did."

"Not."

"To."

"Not."

"To."

"Are you really going to continue this?"

"Until we settle it." She said, walking towards the other end of the training room.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" He asked, looking her over. He wasn't going to deny it. For a femme Starlighter was attractive. She took good care of her frame, getting out all of the dents, scratches, and keeping the dirt and grime off of her.

"Oh I don't know…" Then she attacked. Sunstreaker barely had time to dodge her blow, before she went for another.

This was a game he could play. The two became involved in a heated exchange. It was a deadly dance, blow after blow was both dodged and delivered. It was a beautiful thing to see, but no one was there to witness it. Sunny and Starlighter went at it until they were exhausted, but neither were willing to give up. Lastly Starlighter saw the opportunity she was looking for. She knocked the formerly golden mech down and hovered over him. She got right up in his face. "I bested you." She said before moving up from over him and out the door.

"I just got bested by a femme." Sunstreaker mumbled to himself incredulously. 'And I think I liked it.' He didn't think the words, but the feeling he had was enough that he didn't need to.