Status: So, I honestly didn't like my other one. Haunting. I have it on hold. I may go back and fix it. Until then I will be working on this.

Hello.

Advice.

One week, it had been one week since I left his house and here I was standing out side of the building in the rain, trying to figure out if I really wanted me stuff or if I didn't mind some other bitch having it.

But I knew deep down that he wouldn't give my stuff to some random chick, he would end up holding it until I came back and then try to use it against me. He would probably try to damage some of it, convince me to stay, tell me he loved me.

"Hello?"

I blinked which caused some water to drip into my eye causing me to blink a few more times, thats when I turned around to see the new guy standing in the rain under an umbrella. I should have brought an umbrella, that would have been a good idea.

"Hi..." My voice was low and slightly off due to me now becoming cold, I was in such a zone that I had stormed out of my apartment with nothing but a light coat.

I watched as he took a few steps closer allowing the umbrella to shield me, the rain stopped bouncing off my skin and I wasn't that cold anymore. But I was still in a predicament, do I get my stuff or leave it.

"I don't know what to do, I don't know if I should walk into that house to grab my stuff or leave it and move on." My eyes went back to building, I was emotionally tired.

"I think getting out of the rain is a good first step." His voice was soft, with a hint of a Romanian accent. It was calming and all I could do was nod as I followed him into the building.

My body instantly moved to the cool steps and I sat down, my chin rested on my hands as I stared out of the glass windows. The rain had started to get heavy once again causing me to sigh and shiver.

"Thank you."

My eyes went up to the new guy and that's when I noticed, he not only had the umbrella but he had a bag of fruit in the other hand. He was standing there clearly out if place and clearly uncomfortable which made me smirk, he seemed like such a tough guy but when I actually looked at him, I saw an awkward silent sweet guy.

He gave me a swift nod before moving past me up the stairs but stopped half way.

"I would leave it, you could always get new stuff. Leave the past with the past and move forward."

The smirk left my lips as I watched him run up the stairs with the utmost curiosity. He definitely didn't seem like a guy to really give out advice like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something small.

Their first actually encounter.