Status: So, I honestly didn't like my other one. Haunting. I have it on hold. I may go back and fix it. Until then I will be working on this.

Hello.

Pain.

My boots rested on my small wooden living room table in front of me, my body was laid back and arms resting to each side of me as I watched the news. The thunder rolled outside and lightening danced through the clouds, ever so often lighting up my living room.

The television in front of me flickered a few times as the power started to faulter from the storm, but hat didn't bother me much. It was the banging in my door that had me jumping from my seat with my nervous bouncing.

"Open the door!" His voice boomed from the other side and I took a step back, in the past two weeks I had changed my number. Changed my locks and made sure he couldn't contact me. Quickly I had grabbed my phone and started to dial the first person to enter my mind, my mother. Why? I wasn't thinking straight.

It was when the door flung open that I had started to think straight and dial the police, but before I could say anything his hand was wrapped in my hair dragging me to the floor. A scream erupted from my throat, but was blocked out my the clash of thunder above.

"You thought I would actually let you leave?" Jason's voice boomed in my ears as I frantically tried to reach for my phone and press the dial button. But he had dragged me into the hallway, tossing me to the ground causing my head to smack against the wooden floor.

"I was waiting for you to come back, but you chose to be stupid." I watched as his boots circled my crumpled form, I had curled up into a ball so he couldn't cause anymore damage. Tears streamed from my eyes into the floor and I could feel a small stream of warm liquid coming from my head.

"Please leave me alone." My words came out in sobs, which angered him more. His foot came down to the side of my body crushing my ribs, over and over he stomped down on my body. Each time causing me to whimper out in pain.

Gripping my wrists he pulled me up as I struggled to get away, but he was bigger and stronger then me. At almost six foot and 180 pounds, I was an ant to him.

A puny bug that could crush in one stomp.

His fingers traced around my jaw while tapping my face a few times, a few "hmms" came from his throat as if he was thinking about what he would do next.

Then the crunch of knuckle against cheek sounded in the apartment, lightening flashed outside and my body fell to the ground with a thud as blood dropped my now busted lip. My eyes scanned for my phone and I tried my best to make my way over there, only to be pulled away just as I gripped it, not knowing if it was calling or not.

"No one can save you!" He threw me across the hall like a rag doll, my body hitting the counter and a yelp escaping my lips. This time I stood using the counter for support, my legs weak and the rest of my body throbbing. My cheek had already started to swell up and bruise.

"Go be with your little whore, I don't want you!"

"You are my little whore!"

The words stung, like I was being stabbed with a thousand needles. That's all I was, someone's little whore. Someone's pass time? His pass time? My thoughts were broken when his fist Jammed into my abdomen causing my to crunch over with a huff.

His hand wrapped in my hair pulling me up right once more, then move down to my throat with a tight grip causing my air supply to stop. The blood and tears in my eyes, the blood dripping from my lips and the pain in my ribs reminding me that I was probably going to die. I watched with horror in my eyes as his fist came up, ready to come down with a final blow to knock me out.

My eyes shut waiting for the pain, waiting for the final blow. But all I heard was a gurggling sound. As if someone was trying to grasp for air, but was getting nowhere with it. His hand had released my throat causing me to gasp, pain radiated through my body as I held onto the counter. Finally looking up, I was greeted with a very pissed off man.

He was wearing his usual leather jacket with gloves, water dropped from his hair and clothing as he held onto Jason ready to snap his neck. My hand reached out slowly placing it on to his arm just before my world collapsed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've re-written this chapter like five times so far.