Status: This story will contain the following: Gore, Blood, Strong language, and content of self harm, and or suicide. So if any of these things make you uncomfortable, or anything like that then you may want to look for a different story...

Where No One Can Hear You Scream

A machine left to rot in a cell no one knows how it got there, no on wants to go near it, or even see it. However the machine is the one that may lead others to salvation and freedom, or it can be the one to take the freedom for itself leaving others to say in the hell that this place has become. The machine was built to kill and destroy nothing else, but it began as a reject because of it's inability to take orders in it's first testing so it was left to rust and die. However as it awakes for what maybe it's first time it finds itself alone surrounded by terrifying monsters that it must push through, but no one seems to be on the station anyone that isn't a zombie that is. But can it reach the end or is it too rusted to even get through the first wave to living people? Even it it makes it through can it live with them without killing them? Will the people even accept it as aware being? How will it survive without going to it programing to destroy and kill things perceived as a threat at first sight? A machine meant to kill made human by thought of it's own. It overwrites it's programing to perceive things differently on to have insanity basically locked inside it bubbling and waiting to erupt into a murderous rage whenever it feel like it. Will this machine take and grant others freedom of the hell the station has become if it does so it will grant others a way out however in doing so it will trap itself to be pulled back into the hell it plan to escape from. If the machine through does not want to release it's captures into a better place it can leave them behind granting itself freedom, but it forever damns those who it was with letting them be dragged into the deep it was in. It an eye for and eye, but how long is it until there are no eyes to trade with?