Status: Lady in Red is RATED R! Be advised. Strong and Mature Content! Updated regularly :)

Lady in Red

Catherine White, a young and former personal assistant to Jay Dean, only knows one thing and that is to put all her effort and service into working for her kind, caring, and successful, the richest in Boston, entrepreneur boss. But when he falls ill all of a sudden, Catherine has no option but to start preparing for her new boss's entry.

Jay Dean's only son,-- Daring, intimidating, intelligent and successful entrepreneur, Reece Dean.

Unworldly, and innocent--Catherine White takes up the position to be his one and only personal assistant. Only fate knows what holds next for her because when Reece Dean starts to finally notice her, he will do anything in his will power to have her alone in a dark, intimidating place.

Even if it means breaking all the rules in the book of policies.
___________________________________________________

Characters, places, and events are all part of my hard work, and plans of writing so please DO NOT STEAL! They belong to me. FIFTY SHADES OF GREY INSPIRED! Also, with a little twist of mine, that is!

-- Dive into the world of passionate love, jealousy, and lust as Reece, and Catherine both find themselves into a world of what all seems new to them. Lust is new for Catherine, love is new for Reece. And while one ins Innocent, the other one is far more dangerous than seems!

I WONT DISAPPOINT, I PROMISE :)
  1. Chapter 1
    Ouishi Finalized
  2. Chapter 2
    Hospital Visit
  3. Chapter 3
    Awkward Meeting
  4. Chapter 4
    I choose you
  5. Chapter 5
    The Interview (Reece's POV)
  6. Chapter 6
    Challenge and A Signature
  7. Chapter 7
    ATTENTION ALL READERS.
  8. Chapter 8
    Coffee and Command
  9. Chapter 9
    Offer To Where?
  10. Chapter 10
    Slip and Fall