Status: Still coming up with ideas

You Had Me at First Sight

Untidaled

The next few months passed by fairly quickly. The record had finally been completed and was in the process of finished and to be released in just 3 short months. It was starting to get warm and I could feel the rays of sun hitting my forehead almost sizzling.

Summer was here and we were preparing for Warped Tour this year, It certainly wasn't the best festival in terms being around people who simply annoyed me. The fans were the only reason to keep attending.

Elizabeth and I had been going great and have grown a lot together, I shyly admitted to myself I could say I started to fall heavily in love with her. I haven't told her that exactly, Not wanting to rush anything this time. Not wanting to be so reliant on love, But it there have been times where it was hard not to scream it from the roof tops. I have called her my lovely.

She didn't know there were a few songs on the record about her, Very subliminal of course going back and forth with my feelings of just not being good enough.

Since the break up with Jade, I had to admit it changed my self esteem and Ive tried to rebuild it. "Time to be joyful in no consistency. Faith can be our only regularity."

We have not reached that point of intimacy as of yet, Coming close a number of times we were always in line of waiting which we both agreed on each time with no false hope. I knew the reason I wasn't always so quick to go that route.

A lot of people would say we were crazy to hold back on such an intense way of love.

I fairly knew what hers was but still felt like there was something deep seeded internal with her reasoning not just with sex but with letting me in too much with certain areas of her being, The song My Questions was touched a bit by this topic with hints of metaphors.

I didn't allow it to get to me I was sure there were parts of me that didn't want to be to vulnerable but I still let my guard down a bit more with her. Always worried she'd see me for what I am, Damaged.

But, I am faithful she'll be more open to me as time goes forward especially this summer, She was able to get time off and go on the tour with us as did Karee since they work together. That made me and Jeremy happy.

While we all started to load; The girls went off doing their own thing before we had to leave for the first city. You'd be surprised how many suitcases a girl can have, I was blown away by how much just 2 women have accumulated. Being on a bus full sweaty dudes wouldn't be all that pleasant so of course no one objected.

"I am just glad she didn't bring half the closet, This isn't even half of it. There is one bag full of makeup guys, What do they need these gadgets for." Jeremy and the guys began to laugh.

"It'll be interesting how many numbers she gets this time." Jeremy laughed again.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well, I mean, Karee always got random numbers from dudes that'd hit on her at these things. Since, We got married it's gotten better. Ya, know a lot of those dickheads know about . But, With Eff, As one of your best friends..Just keeping you prepared for that. She won't be asking for it either. It will happen" Jeremy put his hand on my shoulder and was treading lightly in a humorous manner.

"She isn't exactly ugly in anyway dude, make up or no make up. Just saying." James said trying to make it clearer, Which it already was by this point.

"She could wear a plastic bag and still look like that.." Daniel chimed in.

"Okay, I get it. Thanks" I smirked and scratched my head looking out the window, Seeing Elizabeth with Karee. I took heavy breaths.

Elizabeth wasn't the type who had full face of makeup all the time. Simplicity with drama I would call it, She was perfect with or without it, I did not matter all that much to me, I never thought of tour's aspect. A lot of drunk, unruly out of control dudes who simply don't have to much respect.

Her beauty could hypnotize. Even walking down the street it's not like I'm blind to other people, guys, staring at her and daydreaming. I'm not that oblivious. I think I subconsciously hid it.

There were speculations Jade cheated on me and the obvious truth. Elizabeth had too, Been cheated on, Numerous times. You'd never think that in a million years a moronic dude letting someone so angelic and sweet go that way. But she was, She never told me the specifics other than that, Which I mean why go down the lane that hurt you. Who knew that better than me?

The bus door opened wide and Karee walked in, No Elizabeth in sight."

"Where's Eff?" I asked.

"She's still outside, A neighbors dog passed by and you know, She stopped them to pet the dog.'' She giggled.

I walked off the bus with Marj to see her sitting on the side walk simply chatting with the lab puppies owner. It was simple and sweet but made my stomach kick with joy.

"Hey, You and what's his name?"

"This is Lamb" She smiled petting his head.

"Marj do you wanna meet Lamb? He's too cute! I love him, Thank you have a nice day!"

She began to stand back up, I used my left arm to help her up and gave her a kiss.

"Have fun? He was really cute actually, I think Marj might have a long distance love" I chirped.

"Ready to go?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

We went back on the bus and started the journey. First stop, Miami Florida. An armpit of heat I'd like to say. On our way to Florida I began to read, Another amazing thing about her is how much she loved to read and had taken so much inspiration from books.

Something we had gotten into the habit with was reading together at once. She was a faster reader Once she finished the pages first and I would turn the page when I finally caught up.

She was leaning into my shoulder to cast my eyes down at the page. It felt safe this way, I enjoyed it very much. I tucked a piece of hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear and I turned back to the book.

My heart began to pump harder and I kissed her head as she started to nap. The drive was almost over and soon would begin a very interesting and curious summer.