Status: Still coming up with ideas

You Had Me at First Sight

My Questions

The hang out was going rather well. Elizabeth sat across from me and next to Karee they were laughing and it was loud, so loud. She was still on her first glass of red wine. She was stunning and had a smile that lit up the room along with everything around her.
"Mike! you've been quiet all night! say something man!" Karee beamed at me she was just drunk. completely.

I laughed and really didn't know what to say because I didn't want to face the fact that I found this woman in front of me so astonishing and almost hypnotizing. I'm still suffering heartbreak and that was heavy enough. I didn't want to put myself in another web.

It was getting late and we had a busy day ahead of us. We all proceeded to walk out of the bar. Karee, Elizabeth and the rest of the girls went and got their coats and walked out first. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and faced Chris He gave me a look and a smirk.

"What?" I asked
He laughed at me
"Oh, no, nothing." He knew I was a bit smitten., I've known him the longest and he knew me pretty well.
We all went off onto the sidewalk and talked about the plans for tomorrow. This record was going to be a big one, different. It mattered so much to me.
"Karee's coming by tomorrow with Elizabeth to hang with us while we record. Is everyone cool with that?" He asked
"I don't mind" we all shook our heads in agreement.

It didn't matter too me at this point, It'd be nice to see her again.

"Are you drunk?" She came over to me and smiled, I began

"No, Not really, I reached my max at three beers. I saw you only had a glass yourself?" I was curious I didn't know how else to spark a convo.

"I did, I tend to wander and become overly happy. The world seems too nice when I drink, I wasn't in the mood for a lie tonight" She smirked at me

"That sounds like me" I smiled at her.

"How long have you known Karee?" I asked

"Actually, going on about 4 years now! We met in our design school and we hit it off become best friends!"

"Oh, wow, so you're a designer too then, I'm just surprised we haven't met you before" She's creative it's a bonus and a part of me wishes I met her earlier.

"I know, I can be kind of a hermit and so many other things go into play as to why I haven't really been out and about!" She smiled then looked to the ground.

We began speaking about small things and what parts of the city were our favorites. We've had a lot in common. Her voice was soft and gentle like an angel, I could listen to her speak the rest of the night.

"Well, it was wonderful meeting you tonight! "

"So i'll be seeing you tomorrow, I hope." I wanted to give her a hand shake but went in for a hug. That was brave of me. Almost too brave

''Yes, it was wonderful meeting you as well! I'm glad I got too meet everyone! finally"

"And I will be there! I'm excited to hang out and listen to some real music! thanks for having me!" She was sweet like cinnamon.

"Surely, no problem! I'll see you tomorrow!" She and Karee linked arms and walked away.

I don't know what I'm thinking.