Status: Still coming up with ideas

You Had Me at First Sight

Louder Than Thunder.

It's just about that time, I woke up earlier than usual. I wanted to get today started right.
I went to the kitchen and made myself some hot tea and sat on my love seat with my terrier Marj, that's Marjorie for short. I loved this little dog, she was my #1 girl no matter what.

After a while I began getting ready to head over to the studio. I wanted too look good and not just for myself. I started feeling that once I realized my hair was not completely slicked back just right yet. Normally, I'd let it go a bit it didn't bother me that much but I needed to look appealing. I knew in the back of mind Elizabeth was coming and she had to be the reason my subconscious pickiness wouldn't leave me alone.
9:30 sharp, thank you Andy for being prompt. I wish I could say the same about the other guys sometimes. I don't believe in being late for anything. I walked out of the door giving Marj a little kiss on the nose. Took about 15 minutes from my apartment to the studio I was eager to get in there and start working on this music.

We were about 3 hours in and had 2 songs done so far. She hadn't come yet...
Karee wasn't there yet either. I was not going to ask when they'd show either my pride overcame me. I was still in my suffering. I went into the booth and began to work on another song.

20 minutes later Jeremy's ginger princess walked in all quiet and waved hi. Walking in, I could hear the clacking of her heels; on the other side of Karee was Elizabeth. It was all slow motion for me. I could no longer focus on what I was doing and became almost paralyzed.

"Hey! guys! sounding great! I brought beers, I know its early but eh, you might need it!" Karee ran and hugged Jeremy
The rest of the guys went and grabbed a beer, Elizabeth was actually holding them. They rushed over and began talking to her. I did notice Daniel talking abit to her I notice everything, My heart began to pound a little to hard with the idea of Daniel taking my place at that moment.

I walked over pretty much removing Daniel from this equation, I wasn't going to let anything get in the way. I greeted her with a "Hello Elizabeth! how are you this afternoon?"

"Please, call me Eff, a lot more fun than saying Elizabeth and i'm good, good, just a bit tired. You should feel me on that right?" She laughed

"Eff is your nickname?" I asked, never heard that one before.

"Yes! it's something my mother called me and it stuck!"

She looked right into my eyes, The hazel green almost peeking right threw me and I couldn't help but smile.

"I like it, very much" I expressed my liking to the name, since the name was hers.

''Thank you Mike, Short for Michael, yes?" She was being sarcastic but in a funny way.
I raised my eyebrow and did it right back.

"How'd you guess?"

"Lucky." We both laughed and I tried engaging in more of a conversation, I enjoyed being around her. She seemed so lovely.

"Excuse me you two sweet things, But if you could stop the flirting for a brief moment that would be great. We have work too do!" Chris came over and put his hand on my shoulder and hers.

He was trying to be funny but really embarrassed me. I felt awkward and nervous to know what her reaction to that was. She began to close her mouth and shut her eyes shaking her head in a almost laughing manner.

"Hey, Eff I've got some errands to run, they're gonna be busy the rest of the afternoon anyway, you coming? Lets go!" Karee tapped her arm

"Oh, yeah sure. I need some retail therapy anyway.''

A part of me was hoping she'd stay. Her presence took my mind of my ''love lost.''
She said goodbye and explained they'd be back later.

I watched as her shadow left the house, I really wanted to spend more time with her but wasn't sure if i wanted to go down this route.

"You need to just ask her on a date because this whole oh I'm so mysterious feel." Chris blurted

"Wait, wait, wait what? Did I miss something?" Jeremy asked curiously with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face.

"Elizabeth is making Michael's heart flutter that's all, so cute"

my face became cherry red and I became so uncomfortable.

"Mike, it's not a big deal, really, she's a wonderful person. I'd be good for you! seeing a different side of things. Go for it!" Jeremy jumped up and was excited. I really didn't know what else to say. shrugged my shoulders

"I mean, I guess I could. I just don't want to go through this all over again, this was hard enough."

"Look, you'll never know unless you get out of your turtle shell and actually ask her out..Just ask her because if you don't I will!" Daniel said with a snarky tone

I gave him a stern look and raised an eyebrow. He knew better, I wasn't going to let that happen.

"See, there you go then'' He took a swig of red bull and smirked at me.

"Fine, fine. I'm going too"