Status: Still coming up with ideas

You Had Me at First Sight

This Song Is Called

Tonight was our charity show and It's been approximately 4 days since my date with Eff. I couldn't wait to see her tonight. I kept thinking back in forth what she'll look like and if I'll be able to kiss her again. Apart of me feels like this is going to fast, my heart is rebounding but it doesn't feel like a rebound that was the weird part of all this.

Several hours later the band and I were at the venue rehearsing, Haven't performed in awhile since the writing of this new album I was eager to do a show.

Seeing all the fans and meeting everyone.
It was finally 8:30 pm and were gonna play in 15 minutes, everyone's girlfriends and friends have finally shown up and there she was arm to arm with Karee and Courtney.

She fit right in but stood way out her beauty was something everyone took notice of, I could see various eyes of other guys glancing her way, turning heads. She was just stunning.

She was wearing dark denim jeans, tall boots, a motorcycle jacket with a big fluffy scarf with a brown and white pattern.

"Doesn't she look gorgeous?" My friend came into view and he whistled, earning a light smack on the chest from Courtney. She walked over to me and we greeted with a hug

"Who is he?" She whispered. He reached out his hand. and She shook it, retracting her hand quickly.

"This is Ben, he's one of our tour guys he's actually the main inspiration for our song Ben's got a kid, it was the big joke naming it after him." She bit he lip and nodded her head.

I turned to her "You look really nice tonight, I'm glad you're here to watch the show! I was thinking about going to one of the restaurants over here to have a late dinner would that be okay with you?"

"Oh, yes that'd be great! I hope you have fun tonight, everyone looks so excited to see you guys play and since this is my first time here's a kiss for good luck" She pursed her lips on my cheek and smiled at me, her grin alone with the kiss send shivers down my spine.

"Thank you, means a lot, see you soon" I grabbed the guys and we began to pray as we always did before a show.

"1,2,3,4" The show began. It was loud and crowded and the energy was fire, the fans were insane and were so hands on I enjoyed it so much and I was happier knowing Eff was behind the sidelines watching me.

"This is our last song, we love you guys and thank you so much for coming out and doing this with us God bless you all."

"This song is called Danger: Wildman"

"I know a ghost And when doubted his truth reveals incredible vengeance vanity is a sepulcher
Do as you please, shame will fallow....."It went by quickly and I was eager to go on my date.

We walked off stage we were completely drenched in sweat Karee ran and kissed Jeremy she rubbed her fingers through his wet hair. Eff walked over to me "You were so amazing out there! You must be feeling great right now" I was.

"I was thank you so much." We looked into each others eyes and we kissed again.

I heard noises while we kissed. It was everyone "Ooohing and Awwing" We stopped and it became even louder.

"You guys are way too much, My little heart can't handle this" Andy put his hand over his heart and was laughing.

"Awkwardness at it's finest'' She said

We went to the back of the venue did some meet and greets and went to the bus I wanted to get dressed and smell good so I wouldn't totally gross her out.

I walked out to the front of the bus with my hair slicked back my denim jacket, blue jeans, white shirt and shoes. Eff was sitting up front talking with the girls.

"Are you ready?" I just needed to get out of this bus

"Yeah, totally ready!" She sat up and began walking out

"Alright, see you guys later"

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do...We'll keep the back open for you" Chris said with a wink
I shook my head at him and walked off the bus I noticed Eff staring at the other side of the street.

"Notice anything out of the ordinary?" I was curious

"Oh, I was just thinking, nothing out of the ordinary" We began walking to the restaurant down the street.

I grabbed her hand, and I surprised myself by her not immediately pulling it out of my grasp.

"You look absolutely breathtaking tonight, really" I whispered and she smiled. "Let's go inside and eat, I am starving" She nodded in agreement.

We walked into the restaurant and got a table. Our waiter was a young man about our age sat us down. He was eyeballing Eff with a seductive look.

She smiled at her with a half smile trying to be nice I assumed, I believed I'd have to get used to that If I was going to be with her.

"I'll take one Caesar Salad." She said, and he wrote it down quickly, then looked at me with the dirtiest look he could muster.

"I'll have the same." I whispered, looking down. She put her hand on mine, smiling at me.

We both sighed.
"this is going to be a long night." I sighed again.