Status: Still coming up with ideas

You Had Me at First Sight

Mammoth

" I don't see why not, I'm going on a limb here and I'll accept your offer Hranica."

"Truly, it is my pleasure, Lively." She wasn't the biggest fan of her last name.

Our eyes grew wider, Simply gazing.

Before I knew it we were kissing again, this time so enthusiastically, I took a piece of her dark hair and brushed it behind her ear. She nodded during which I took for a yes.

We led our way to my living room and on to the couch, We began to make out at this point. Finally gasping for some air I knew what my manly, mortal self wanted next but I couldn't do that.

We were so close to each other and I needed her to know I wasn't going to treat her like something that is meant for one main thing. It wasn't something I demanded or needed from her. At least not so early, not at all.

"Were not going to start our relationship with this, I don't need this from you. You deserve better than that.'' She took a sigh and looked at me with a confused look on her face.''

"I hope you understand, Because you're so beautiful. Every inch of you. So believe it's not you and I still being a human, Are definitely having feelings." I scratched my the back of my head.

"I just think you deserve to be treated with respect and we don't need to go that route..right now."

"No, no Mike, I'm sorry. It's just that I don't think Ive ever been treated that way, I mean..It's always been expected of me. So, here you are being a little to perfect I think. I don't know, you're the first guy I've dated that has treated me respect and I do appreciate it very much. "

"I'm glad, I want you to be happy. I'd like for that to be really special and the right timing if and when it happens." She showed relief and exuberance.

Jade was my first and well, my only lover. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be pleasant sharing intimacy with Elizabeth. But I wanted it to be perfect.

She deserved the roses, the candles and all of the romance that has died. Affection isn't the same as it used to be. It's gone, There's nothing left. So far she had been giving me pieces to mend what's been missing.

Elizabeth has similar qualities to Jade, But yet they're completely different. Jade was a very strong willed and stubborn girl, She got bored easily and nothing seemed to be enough.

Elizabeth, from what I can see is strong and has been through so much. She has been through scrutiny before being with someone who was in a band prior. Elizabeth was a private person, She was like me in that way. I was eager to travel the winds with her.

After 3 glasses of wine and movie we were both a bit tired, Although my adrenaline was going through me like a syringe with powerful morphine. She intoxicated me, This feeling was a little new.

I walked her home, Leading her up to her door, I cupped her face and kissed her. She looked at me almost piercing my soul.

"I really should be thanking you. You've defiantly made me a lot happier and brought my spirits up. Are you coming by the studio tomorrow?"

"I think were in agreement to that, It was a lovely night and yeah, of course if you want me to be there. I think I just have some lines to finish and I can come by around noon."

Moments like these made me feel normal, like I wasn’t part of some freak show that revolved around a band.

"Yes, I want you to come. What do you think? That'd be fine, getting some work done, Got some songs to crack out, We could have lunch and then chill at the studio."

"Sounds like a plan." She kissed me and opened her door slyly.

I walked away feeling good. It could only be a wonderful road from here right?