Whispers of the Moon

Chapter Four

*Emily*

I don’t know what came over me but I know what I’m doing. This is going to be more than just dinner and even though we just met earlier today I feel like I was meant to be with him. It’s silly I know but I can’t seem to help myself.

Right as I reach the water I turn to look at him and see that he’s already removed his clothes except his underwear and is walking very nonchalantly towards me. I can’t help but stare at him. He has a body that looks like it was sculpted by the gods and it’s a miracle that he’s out here with me right now when he can have any gorgeous supermodel he wants. No I have to stop thinking like that, besides, just the thought of him with anyone else makes me burn with rage and I get that same feeling I had before when we were kissing back at my place.

Before he can reach me the feeling immediately vanishes and I turn back towards the water and go in deeper. The water feels amazing but I’d rather feel him close to me, caressing my skin as the small rippling waves are doing at this very moment. Closing my eyes I bask in the remaining sunset as I feel him come up behind me. He wraps his arms around be and we remain there, silent and enjoying the moment.

“You are going to be the death of me, baby.” He whispers in my ear and I tilt my head to the side waiting for him to make the next move. He begins to rain gentle kisses on the side of my neck while his hands roam up towards my breasts. I get lost in the feeling of having him touch me and his intoxicatingly sent. Once I can’t take the torture anymore I turn in his arms and search for his mouth. He’s holding me close to him and I wrap my legs around him as I did earlier. The sun has fully gone down by now and the moon is up high and full. All I wish is for this night to never end.

That feeling is back and I can’t help myself from taking over.

Emily.

I hear the whisper and break contact and stare into his eyes. His eyes are devouring me and he takes my lips again and we resume out kissing.

It’s time to wake up.

The whisper was louder this time and again I broke contact. “Did you hear that?” I ask him breathlessly. He shakes his head because he looks like he’s having trouble concentrating enough to form words. I love his reaction to me, it makes me feel amazing to have this type of control over him and make him lose it like that. “Never mind just don’t stop.” Soon we are kissing again and a shiver goes through my entire body. Part from the cold and another from what he’s doing to me.

“Are you cold, love?” he breaks the kiss this time. I want to continue what we’ve started but I am getting a bit cold.

“Just a little.” He smiles and gives me one last quick kiss before he carries me out of the water and onto the blanket.

“Get your dress on and come with me, Angel.” I swear that man should come with a warning sign. His commanding attitude is enough to set me off and beg him to make me his. We dress quickly and soon I’m following him towards a five story mansion that makes mine look like a shack. We didn’t have to walk very far because the mansion was very close to the beach. As we walk up to the main door it suddenly bursts open and there is an older man holding it open for us. He looks at Arsen and immediately bows his head.

“Al…”

“Jerry,” he cuts off whatever the older man was about to say, “I would like you to meet Emily, my girlfriend.” A wave of excitement shoots through me at hearing him call me his girlfriend. We may be going a bit fast here but it just seems so right. Jerry nods and turns to me with a bow of his head again.

“Pleasure to meet you miss.” I smile at the polite man and have the urge to curtsy.

“Jerry here is like one of the family but for some reason he insists on acting like my butler.” You can hear the adoration in Arsen’s voice for the older man. “Jerry go to your wife, I’m sure she misses you.” He nods and bows once more before excusing himself.

“He reminds me of Patrick.”

“Yes well, that’s expected seeing as they are brothers.” This I didn’t know.

“Really? Patrick never mentioned he had a brother.”
“Don’t take it personal, love, they are a quiet bunch and don’t volunteer information unless hounded.” He chuckles to himself. We stare at each other for a moment before he becomes serious again. “Emily, I know this is so sudden but what I feel for you there is no way for me to explain it. I want you to please stay the night with me and many more nights. If you don’t want to I understand, I can give you a tour of the place and take you home if you wish but I hope you at least reconsider. If you don’t want to be…” he talks to much and kissing him seems to be the only way I can get him to shut up and make love to me.

“I’m not going anywhere.” I say as he picks me up and starts going up the stairs and towards what I assume is his room. We stop and he puts me down as soon as the door closes. Room is an understatement. This looks bigger than what I had when I lived in the city. Walking forward I begin to inspect the place but what I’m really looking for is the bed.

“Would you like something to drink?” he breaks my concentration and I turn and nod.

“Can I use your bathroom?”

“Of course, love, go straight and it’s the first door on your left.” He points behind me and I turn to go.

I see the first door but there are two other doors after it, maybe one of them is his bedroom. I go to the second door on the right and sure enough there is a giant king sized bed and another door that leads to the amazing bathroom complete with a shower and separate tub that looks like it can fit around five people in it. I quickly freshen up and head back into his bedroom with only my panties on. The rest of my clothes I place them on a nearby chair and I lay on his bed and wait for him to enter.

****

*Arsen*

She is going to be the death of me. All I could do was stare, as I watched her strut towards the water, with my dick starting to get hard. This woman is simply amazing and all mine. It makes want to protect and shield her from the world especially people like that piece of shit ex of hers.

Now having her so close to me and in my personal quarters I can’t wait for what’s to come next. I have the two glasses of champagne and I follow her sent with my nose which it seems to get stronger as I near my room. Once I open the door I can’t seem to make my legs move. I just about came on the spot at the near sight of her lying on my bed with only her little black underwear on. Finding the courage to move I set the two glasses on the stand by the bed and I start to remove my clothes as well. Finally undressed and my dick ready to explode I follow her on the bed and reach for her. The need to feel her skin against mine is overwhelming.

Having her in my arms like this I feel like I can take over the world, like my life is finally complete. Now I just have to convince her that she must stay with me forever. She feels amazing her passion seems to rival mine and that’s more than I could ask for.

“What took you so long?” her arousal becomes stronger as my hands start to roam all over her. Her nipples are hardened little berries begging to be sucked and my control snaps as I take one turgid peak into my mouth. Her moan is encouragement enough and I lavish the same attention to the other peak.

“Take these off.” I finger her panties as I wait for her to comply. As soon as it’s done I lay her on her back and start to trail kisses across her middle and towards that sweet smelling pussy. She’s clean from any hair and I look my fill before I swipe my tongue out and taste her. She tries to move away but I quickly hold her down and begin to eat her to my heart’s content. Her moans and growls become louder before she’s soon climaxing on my mouth. Her pussy juice is running down my chin as I continue my onslaught.

“Please…” I hear her whispered beg and stop her torture.

“What do you need, baby, tell me.”

“You… I need you, now, please!” I reach over to my night stand and pull out a box of condoms that I had bought earlier just in case. She stops me as I take one out. “No… please… I want to feel you. I’m clean I promise and I’m on the pill.” I have never been happier hearing those words. I’ve always used protection and I knew I could trust her, she was the one meant for me. Fate had chosen her as my perfect mate and for once I was glad to not have to use anything. Discarding the condom I ease two fingers into her to make sure she’s ready. She’s so tight I’m afraid to break her so I have to restrain myself from pounding into her.

Guiding the head of my cock into her I go in slow to make sure she feels only pleasure. Her legs open wider and she pushes up to try and take in more of me. She’s a tight fit and not everyone can handle my eleven and a half inches. I’m halfway in when she begins to grow impatient with need.

“Please, baby, move inside me, I can’t take it anymore.” Her husky voice in my ear is enough to break me and I pull her legs up a little higher and shove the rest of my meat inside her. We both simultaneously growl as we feel her stretch around me to accommodate the size. “Move!” she growls louder and I begin to pull out and slam back inside her but making sure she doesn’t feel any pain.

We begin to fuck in frenzy and soon the only sounds in the room are our bodies joining over and over and the moans and growls from each of us. I feel her scratch my back and it feels sharper than human nails but it encourages me to go faster. I’m close but my wolf is begging to take stake its claim on her as well. I’m pushing down on her clit and that sets her off and she starts coming on my dick as I ride out her orgasm. I’m not done with her yet and I turn her over so she’s on her hands and knees on the bed and I begin to enter her from behind.

This is what both my wolf and I want. This is how we claim our mate. She’s pushing back and meeting me thrust for thrust. When I feel that she’s close again I speed up my pace and pull her up so she’s only on her knees. I drag my tongue out and lick along the column of her neck. Feeling my canines elongate I bite her breaking the skin where her neck meets her shoulder and she’s soon coming again but this time I follow her into the sweet abyss.

We seem to be connected like that for what feels like hours as we both try and catch our breaths. I gently pull out of her and lick her bite mark which makes her shudder and I we lay on our sides on the bed. I’m holding her close when I feel her stiffen against me and hear her cry of pain. I snap up on the bed and turn her towards me. She is in pain as her eyes are shut and she’s clutching her head in both hands.

“Emily! Baby, what’s wrong?” I’m in full panic mode now. I don’t know what’s happening to her. She struggles to get up from the bed and on shaky legs she is standing in the middle of the room. I get up and reach for her but she warns me away.

“Stop!” the words are growled at me and when she looks at me her eyes are that of her inner wolf but unlike the bright golden wolf eyes our species has hers are still violet but they glow brighter and look exotic and beautiful. She lets out a heart retching cry that turns into a howl as her body begins to change into the shape of a white wolf with fluorescent violet eyes. She stops howling and her head turns to try and take a look at her new body and she turns her gaze back to me.

Help me.

I hear her in my head before she passes out and I catch her before she connects to the floor.