Status: finished

Innocence

10

Zim entered the tour bus behind Manson, a jacket tied around his small frame to keep the band mates from suspicious glances. He wanted so badly to grab hold of the front man's hand for comfort, but he knew he couldn't. They both took a seat toward the back of the bus, where Pogo was watching them with intrigue. Twiggy and Ginger both peeked behind their seats to stare rudely at Manson and Zim. "So...how was last night, you two?" Twiggy asked, giggling like a schoolgirl. Zim swallowed hard and looked away, hoping to god they wouldn't notice the blush creeping up his cheeks.

Manson cleared his throat, "So I decided to share a room with Zim, so what?" He asked in a cocky manner. Twiggy stuck out his tongue, "Oh, I think you know what," he said, "Was he as good as he looks?" This comment caused Zim to burst into laughter unexpectedly. He covered his mouth shyly, "M'sorry," he peeped out between giggles. Everyone looked at him, almost amazed. They hadn't heard Zim laugh in ages! What gives?!

Manson decided to laugh with him, "It seems Zimmy here is a real lightweight," he said, "I helped him back to his hotel room, and ended up passing out before I could leave." Ginger and Twiggy both looked at each other, as if they were satisfied with the answer he gave, and turned back. "Yeah right, " He heard Twiggy mumble. Pogo did nothing but smile at them, knowing the truth.

And suddenly, things didn't seem so bad. Zim had a rush of unexpected confidence overcome him as he sat in the bus seat beside his new daddy. He felt exceptionally playful, feeling the cushy warmth surrounding his bottom as he sat there. He almost couldn't sit still. Manson looked over at him fidgeting and smiled, knowingly. "I could get used to this diapered during the day thing," thought Zim. And he certainly could, the singer would make sure of it.

It was hours before they reached the next hotel, and Zim had dozed off somewhere along the lines with his head resting on Manson's shoulder, peacefully. The singer, of course, didn't mind. But as usual, this made more speculation for Twiggy and Ginger to snicker softly to themselves. They could think whatever they want, but Manson knew they could never find out the truth. He didn't even want to think about all the humiliation poor Zim would be put through. No, they firmly had to keep this secret swept under the rug.

He smiled at the sleeping guitarist beside him, and would pleasantly stroke his hair when the others weren't looking. He knew, being that it was damn near three hours into the road trip, that Zim was probably wet by now. He would certainly be due for a diaper change soon. Marilyn didn't mind what needed to be done, he was just glad that his guitarist was feeling better. Whatever he could do to keep him at his best, he would do, even if it meant getting his hands dirty.

The bus soon pulled over to a gas station, and Zimmy promptly woke. His face held panic for a moment, knowing that he fell asleep and must have wet, but when he looked up at Manson beside him, he relaxed. He wanted to sigh loudly with relief. Just moments after stopping, Pogo, Ginger, and Twiggy all eagerly raced off the small bus to get some fresh air and probably a fix for their case of the munchies. Manson and Zim, however, headed to the small bathroom at the back of the bus.

"Daddy," Zim whined, "There's no room for a change in here," he lowered his voice to a whisper so no one would hear. Manson smiled, his heart warmed by the guitarist's cuteness. He sat down on the toilet lid and began to undo Zim's jeans. "I'm just doing what you're supposed to do with babies," Manson said, "I'm just checking you, right now." Zim felt a blush creep up his cheeks as the singer pulled his jeans down to inspect his diaper. No surprise when he found it soaked.

"S'wet," Zim mumbled the obvious, twisting his foot on the ground. Manson pulled his jeans back up gently, reassuring him with a gentle butt pat. "We're almost to Nevada. I'll change you when we get to the hotel, think you can hold off until then, hun?" He asked. Zim nodded, "Just don't let me fall asleep," he said. Manson nodded and stood up after re-buttoning the smaller man's pants. He leaned in and pressed his lips to Zim's forehead gently, before embracing him, "It's okay, I'll take care of you, Zimmy." He knew damn well the guitarist was fragile.

Thank goodness they exited the bathroom just before the others hurdled their way back in. Everyone gave the two a strange look, but Manson had no care. And suddenly, Zim had remembered something that made him want to grin from ear to ear. Their concert wasn't until tomorrow evening, and he would have this whole night to be Manson's baby. That made Zimmy very, very happy.

~*~

There were a few truly dedicated fans that had been waiting for them upon their arrival, held back by security, of course. Their screams rang in Zim's ears as he exited the bus with everyone else, retrieving his luggage. The sun was just starting to set that evening as he walked into the hotel, closely behind Manson. "Hotels always smell the same," he quietly noted, making the singer chuckle.

As they went up to their room, Zim could feel the uncomfortable wet padding between his legs. He pouted up at Marilyn, who just pat his head and reassured that he would be clean soon. He hoped that no one in the bus could make out the faint scent or urine, or that his diaper leaked and someone had noticed. His thoughts were pushed away just as Manson opened the door.

The guitarist was very happy to see the bed waiting for him, and he took it upon himself to jump on it with a sigh. The singer locked the door and laughed at his baby's actions, "Silly boy," he teased. Zim turned onto his back in the bed, taking it upon himself to wiggle like the baby he was, "Da da take it offfff," he whined fussily, "Ish cold." The baby pouted. He was honestly thankful that their room was nowhere near their band mate's, so he wouldn't have to watch the tone of his voice.

"Shhhhh," hushed Manson, "Daddy's gunna take it off, hold on." He reached into the guitarist's bag and firstly retrieved the pacifier to calm the boy. Zim accepted the bulb as Manson held it to his lips. "Did I leak?" peeped Zimmy through his paci. Manson gathered the essential items to make Zim clean again, "I'm not sure," He turned the smaller man on his side and felt his diapered bum through his jeans, "No...I don't think much, if you did," he said. What a relief.

He gently undressed the guitarist from the waist down, and set to changing his diaper. He playfully poked Zimmy's tummy, "My little boy sure can wet, can't he?" he teased. Zim giggled and squirmed against the sheets as Manson wiped his groin and bottom. "Do not!" He stuck out his tongue, and Manson laughed. "Oh, I think you do too!" He chimed. He leaned down and blew raspberries on Zimmy's tummy playfully, throwing the guitarist into a fit of giggles. "Does Baby Zimmy wanna watch cartoons with Daddy, tonight?" cooed the singer, as he unfolded the big clean diaper. Zim smiled wide and nodded, "ya ya!" he said. "Yeah, I bet you do," Manson grinned and sprinkled Zim with baby powder.

He really enjoyed hearing Zim's laughter, knowing that the guitarist was enjoying himself. He honestly felt proud of himself for playing such an important role in his life. Zim's diaper was taped snug, and once again, Manson felt satisfied with himself. He smiled at his work, knowing the guitarist was feeling safe and dry, like all babies should.

Zim clapped happily and sat up with little hesitation, "Can we watch cartoonies now?" he eagerly asked, bouncing his padded bottom on the mattress. Manson smiled and took a seat beside him, remote in hand, "Sure, kiddo." He turned the television to some channel with a show that featured a wallaby by the name of Rocko. He got Zim a bottle of juice and they sat cuddled together in bed watching the silly show.

And for once, things were looking up for Zim. He hadn't remembered a time where he felt this good. His anxiety had been hushed by the tall singer next to him, the anxiety Zim was sure he would be plagued with forever. He finally felt like he had worth. As they sat and watched, his eyes inevitably filled with babyish tears, but Daddy didn't realize that they were good tears. He quickly went to the guitarist's aid when he saw them glistening in the light as they fell down his cheeks.

"Baby, what's the matter? Are you okay?" He asked frantically. His new fatherly instincts were showing through his tough facade. Zim just nodded with a small smile, wiping his tears away with the loving help of his daddy. "Yeah, I'm fine," He said, "I just....I'm happy." He looked up at the singer, his green eyes illuminated by the television, "Thank you."

Manson understood why he was emotional, and simply cuddled the guitarist tightly, "Your happiness matters, Zim." He said. He rocked the smaller man in his lap, understanding his tears. This was tenderness that Zim never thought he would receive in a million years. He was going to cherish every minute of this new-found parental love that he'd always wanted to receive. He would take it, and hold it so near to his heart, as things could have gone worse when Manson found out, way worse. He felt beyond thankful, so much so that he just wanted to cry. That's exactly what he did, and Manson never let go of him. He hushed him gently and whispered sweet nothings in his ear as the night progressed.

"This is how you're supposed to be, Zim."