Status: finished

Innocence

2

He was exploring online at the time, about a year before. He would get the urge to coo and suck his thumb quite often. He never understood why, but he ruled it out to just being his sensitivity. Zim was sweet and sensitive by nature, after all. But after a while, the urges became stronger, more and more demanding of him to fulfill these nonsexual desires. It was like he wasn't in control of his thoughts, as the idea of being a baby made it's way into his mind more often than normal. Zim knew this wasn't normal, but of course, not wanting to make a big deal over something so...odd, he brushed it off. Of course, when he began to wet the bed and have dreams about being in diapers, he knew there was something wrong with his subconscious well-being.

Not wanting to create such a fuss over wet sheets, he took it upon himself to simply look it up on the internet. The world-wide web ruled it out to be incontinence, at first; Then as he dug a little deeper he found things on diaper fetish. He was a little intrigued about how some people could be turned on by the most random things. But this was not sexual to Zim. If anything, the thought of being helpless and in diapers made him feel safe and secure. So if it wasn't a sexual fetish, than what on earth was it? Surely was wasn't the only person on earth with this kind of desire...was he?

Most certainly not. A few moths later, the Marilyn Manson band payed a nice little visit to a sex store that they've been hearing about for ages. It had a very wide variety of sex toys, tons of different fetish equipment, role play gear, lingerie, and even books on sex tips and kinks. While browsing, Zim came across a small part of the store with a sign above that said 'Infantilism'. He tilted his head and pondered the word for a moment, before looking at the items in front of him. There were boxes of the same babyish printed adult diapers as his feet, even cloth ones with big pink and blue safety pins, change supplies and change mats that were big enough for adults, pacifiers and bottles with larger nipples than the ones seen in stores, bonnets, plastic pants, and rattles.

Zim was in shock and slightly confused as he silently gawked at the shelf before him. A lady dressed in leather came by him with a box, and began stocking the next shelf over, her name tag said Veronica. "Just letting you know, we're all out of adult onsies right now, hun," she said with a friendly smile. Zim blinked, "What? They have onsies for adults, too?" he thought. "Oh, thank you, I'm just looking," he said nervously, looking down and fidgeting with his hands. Damn, why must he always be so shy?

"Okay, let me know if you need anything," She said, turning back to stock the shelf with what appeared to be butt plugs. Zim hesitated for a moment. The band was here for a gig, tonight and tonight only, who knows when he would be able to come back here again. He wanted to look more into these items, but not with the band around. No way, he could never risk them finding out, they would tease him so badly! He had to sneak back here before the concert, if he really wanted to find out more about this.

Zim squeaked and quietly spoke up, "Um...how late are you open?" He asked in his natural soft, hushed tone. Veronica took note of his body language and gave a slightly knowing smile, "We're open until nine," she said with a wink. Perfect. "Good," said Zim, "thank you," he politely smiled and walked off to join the other members. The shop was within walking distance from the hotel, he could most definitely pull it off.

Thinking back, he honestly wasn't sure how the hell he got past all those screeching fans. But he pulled off the plan as if he'd done it a thousand times. The other members were so wrapped up in pre-concert stress, they didn't even notice him wonder off. He quickly arrived back at the shop, and was greeted by Veronica once again, and another lady dressed in leather with bright blue dreads. Her name tag said Shelby.

"I knew you'd be back!" said Veronica. She turned to Shelby, "He's the one I told you about," she said. Shelby smiled, "Welcome back!" She noticed his concert outfit and paused, "Shouldn't you be playing a gig right now?" she asked, surprised. Zim blushed and shifted from one foot to the other, "I...I got an hour," he grinned. The two women chuckled, "Okay, cool. So what can I help you with?" asked Shelby nicely. Zim bit his lip, he looked away for a moment and hesitated on answering, his gaze settled on the direction of the 'infantilism' shelf. Veronica knew instantly. "Awe, you're here about the adult baby stuff, aren't you, hun?" she asked in a slightly gushy tone. Zim swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded as his cheeks went red, "Y-Yes."

Veronica smiled and led him back to the isle with Shelby, "Talk to me, Honey Cakes, you seem like your searching for the answer to something," she said. Zim worked up the courage to tell her about his desires by the time they got to the shelf. "It's just..." He fidgeted with his hands again, "I always have this...urge." Veronica nodded in understanding, "Mhm, and what kind of urge?" Zim took a deep breath, "Well, you see...the thought of being little sounds really nice..." he stuttered a little, "a-and, uhm, I have these dreams...about being..." He paused for a second, "diapered." Shelby and Veronica looked at each other and smiled.

"Awe, how sweet!" Veronica gushed. Zim looked down and blushed violently. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, dear," said Shelby, "trust me, after working here for so long, I've seen worse." Veronica nodded in agreement, "Way worse." Zim looked up, "But the thing is....this isn't sexual to me," he said softly. "Oh it doesn't have to be," said Shelby, "Lots of adult babies regress as a way to cope with their adult issues." Zim blinked, "...Adult baby?" Veronica nodded, "Yes, you sound like you're class A. Do you have trouble dealing with stress?" Zim nodded and looked down, "Kinda," he squeaked. Veronica smiled a little, "Well I can guarantee this will help you out. Trust me, it's not healthy to suppress your desires, sexual or not." she said. Zim nodded in agreement.

The two lovely women gave Zim some advice, and suggested him different products. By the end of the visit, he was much more open. He went to the register with two packages of diapers, the necessary changing supplies of baby powder, rash cream, and baby wipes, a cute bat printed baby bottle, a zebra print pacifier, a baby blue rattle, and a lovely soft, plush brown teddy bear. He seemed satisfied with his decisions.

"Since it's your first ever time shopping here, and also your first time exploring your 'little' side, I'll give you thirty percent off," said Veronica with a sweet smile. Zim smiled back, "Thank you very much," he said. She bagged up his items, and slipped in a business card with the website printed on it. As she handed him the bag, she looked into his eyes and said, "I can tell you're sensitive. I think you'll be an adorable and sweet baby boy," she said with a grin. Shelby chuckled from behind her, and leaned over, gently pinching Zim's right cheek. He couldn't help but smile and let out a babyish giggle by accident. The blue haired girl laughed, "Oh yeah, he was meant to be a baby," she said, "Just listen to that sweet little voice!"

Zim blushed and thanked them for their help. "No problem, sweetie," said Shelby. Veronica called out, "You take care, little one!" as Zim left, with just ten minutes to spare!

Needless to say, by the time he arrived back at the hotel, Manson was bitching him out for leaving unexpectedly. But whatever, it only gave Zim more reason to regress freely for the first time after the show.