Status: finished

Innocence

5

The morning was horrible for poor Zim, as he awoke to a violent banging on the door, and a burning against his groin. "We're leaving in a half hour!" he heard Manson's voice echo from outside the room. Zim felt disoriented, he rubbed his tired, makeup smeared eyes and sat up, only to hiss in pain at the uncomfortableness he was in. "Fuck" he huffed under his breath, as he realized that he fell asleep in his wet diaper, wetting it again during the night. He pouted his lips childishly, looking at his crotch, "Ugh, great," he sighed to himself. He knew there was a big red rash hiding under that cold, soaked padding between his legs.

With little time to spare, he quickly untaped said diaper and cautiously peeled it from his skin, biting his lip and whining at the harsh air against his exposed genitals. The diaper was discreetly disposed of, and Zim rushed to the shower.

Turning the knobs, and making the water as hot as he could bear, the naked guitarist slipped right into the shower. He was still mentally cursing at himself for forgetting to change last night. He sighed and closed his eyes as the water droplets poured upon his ivory white skin, his black hair drenched and sticking to his face. The calming shower brought back his little feeling that morning, but Zim knew now was not the time, he had to fight it and be a responsible adult, today. Rinsing the soap suds from his skin, he looked down at the reddened area around his groin, and sighed hopelessly. If he was really responsible, he wouldn't have let that happen!

He tried not to shower for too long, but when he finally snapped out of his daze, he realized he only had about ten minutes left to get dressed, pack up his stuff, and head out to the bus. With little time to spare, he rushed out of the steamy bathroom in just a towel, and went to clean up his discarded concert clothes. 'Sometimes I really fucking hate touring,' he thought to himself. He pulled out some clean clothes and shoved the rest of his items into his suitcase. He was in such a hurry that he didn't even realize his suitcase was zipped up only about halfway.

Zim finally began to calm down a little bit once he was dressed, but he began to miss the feeling of a diaper's padding securing his lower half, as he leaned down to lace up his boots. He wished he could just wear one under his clothes, but his faux leather pants would easily show such bulky material. Being in a tour bus with a bunch of other men, while not-so-secretly being diapered, would just be a recipe for humiliation. Someone would eventually find out.

He sighed and closed his tired eyes for a moment, only to be interrupted by another knock on the door. "Zum! Get your ass out here, or we'll be late!" It was Pogo's voice. Zim was quick to respond, "Coming!" He grabbed his guitar case and his suit case and headed out.

Zim walked down the hallway, rolling his suitcase along with him. Nearing the front entrance of the hotel, he couldn't help but feel like something was...missing. He quietly assured himself that he had everything with him, and pushed open the front doors, ignoring the bands screaming fans and paparazzi around.

It seems Zim wasn't the only one late that morning. The front man himself wasn't that far behind Zim as he went out to the bus, when he noticed something fall out of Zim's bag. He wouldn't tell what it was until he got closer. He stopped right in front of the item before him and knelt down. Manson gave a confused look, 'that's odd' he thought. The small, but questionable item he picked up was a pacifier. A pacifier with a large nipple, most definitely large enough for an adult, with a black and white zebra printed guard. How strange.

Manson thought for a moment, before placing the pacifier in his pocket. 'Why would Zim have one of these?' he thought. With questions unanswered for now, he continued his way out to the bus, thinking of what on earth could be happening to his poor band mate.