Status: finished

Innocence

9

It was now the early hours of the morning, and Manson didn't sleep. He couldn't. He needed to think about all that's happened between he and Zim, and the future for both of them. And he had to be awake in case Zim needed him. 'I don't want him to be sad anymore,' he thought. Thought after thought, they were buzzing around in his brain left and right as he held the young sleeping man. His pale cheeks were still faintly smudged with makeup from crying earlier last night. Manson took it upon himself to lightly clear some away with his thumb.

He was in a compromising situation. It was almost like love at first sight. He took care of Zim for a short amount of time and he fell in love with it. Manson wanted to be depended on. So many people had given up on him in his life. It was almost like he needed this to fill the void. Sure, music, alcohol, sex, and drugs could fill it to some extent, but there was still something missing. As he sat there stroking Zim's hair, he was confident that the guitarist could possibly fill it. So where do they go from here?

A sudden motion from Zim alerted Manson. He wiggled in his sleep and shifted, whining behind his pacifier. He made the sounds that a natural baby made. It was so cute it made the Antichrist's heart flutter. Manson did his best to hush the boy, pulling the blanket that fell from his body over him again. "It's okay," He whispered as soft as he could be. He held back a chuckle. He was surprised by his own softness, and thought he probably sounded silly. No, not to Zimmy. It got him to calm down just enough. His face in slumber looked so peaceful.

What if Zim could be his baby? The antichrist couldn't help but smile as he watched his unconscious motions. The guard was back to bobbing softly in the guitarist's mouth, as he spread his legs slightly. A subtle hiss was heard, and Manson knew that if Zim were to adapt, and let the singer care for him; He would be in for a lot more diaper changes in the future. He chuckled to himself again and smiled down at the young one. He didn't mind.

Wow, Zim's cuteness really got a hold of him. And it was squeezing tighter and tighter.

The singer looked across the room at the clock. It was nearing four in the morning. He figured that he could use some sleep, and decided to finally close his eyes. His thoughts were settled, but only for the time being.

*****

Around seven that morning, a distinct knocking was heard on the door. "Zim!, You seen Manson anywhere?" It was Ginger. Zim jumped awake, causing Marilyn to groan and stir from slumber himself. "I'm in here, Ginger," he answered, sounding sleepy and annoyed. "Oh," he heard from behind the door, followed by some snickering. "What the fuck do you want?" Manson growled, closing his eyes again, tiredly. "Everyone's getting ready to leave," was all Ginger said before walking away.

"Peachy," the singer sarcastically stated. He opened his eyes again to see Zim laying there in bed, trembling, and clutching the blankets. His eyes were wide from the very real fear of getting caught. Manson's voice went soft again, "Hey," he rested his hand on the little ones shoulder, "It's okay, he's gone now. It's just me, you're safe." He offered a smile and brushed some of the ebony locks away from Zim's pale face.

"Look at me," encouraged Manson. Zim obeyed and his eyes locked with the singer's. "Your secret is completely safe with me, baby. I promise." The guitarist returned a small, but unsure smile back as he sat up with a crinkle. A familiar cold wetness pressed against his groin, inevitably making him squeak slightly. The singer grinned and chuckled, knowing the situation that the poor baby was in, "Uh oh." It was time to show Zim once again how much he cared.

Manson took it upon himself to tug the blanket from Zim's small frame and inspect his thick diaper. This made the smaller man blush very hard and whine slightly. But Manson simply hushed him quietly and prod his crotch, poking a finger around the leg hole of the diaper. He already knew he was wet, but why not have some practice at checking?

"Aww, Zimmy, you're soaked!" he giggled, "Must've been that bottle." Manson gave a wink. The guitarist looked away and bit his nails, feeling embarrassed. "I-I'll get it..." he swiftly moved his hands down to the tabs on his diaper, but Manson calmly stopped him, putting his hands over the boy's. "Allow me," he insisted. Zim blinked with confusion, but submitted to his request as he slowly laid himself back down.

The Antichrist noticed the cute blush on his cheeks as he went to the bag again to retrieve a change. "Z, you're running low on diapers, hun," he warned. Zim looked confused as he watched him pick up another one, instead of his usual underwear. "Don't worry, I'll buy you some more," the singer said. He came around to the bed again and began to carefully change the guitarist, thinking back on last night to refresh his memory. Zim was still very confused, "...Manson," he peeped out.

Marilyn paid no attention and just put his paci into his mouth, "Hush, baby, it won't take too long," he encouraged. Zimmy blinked again but obeyed by sucking his pacifier cutely, slipping easily back into his regression. At the same time, his thoughts were racing with the feelings of both comfort and fear. Signals of panic were starting to be set off. The singer was agile, but did a very good job at cleaning Zim again. He mentally praised himself as he encased the younger man's bottom in the warmth of a fresh diaper once again. 'I think I could get used to this,' He thought to himself, 'but I don't look forward to a messy one,' He subconsciously laughed.

Zim sat up and looked down at the soft, crinkly undergarment. He felt great to have one on again, but he didn't want anyone to see. Marilyn went and quickly found Zim some clothes. He looked up at the tall man with fear in his eyes and pulled the paci from his mouth, shakily whispering, "What if someone sees?" Manson knelt down and began to help his pants on, "They won't," he assured, "Don't worry."

"You don't need to worry about anything other than playing your guitar, and being a baby behind closed doors," He smiled, continuing to dress Zim. He wanted so badly to say, 'Be my baby." The guitarist twirled his fingers shyly, "Will..will you be there when I'm a baby?" he looked up at the front man with big beautiful green eyes. Marilyn smiled, "Whenever I can be." Zimmy blinked innocently, and the frontman spoke again, "Because I really want to take care of you."

And that made Zim smile. He beamed. Manson had never seen him look so happy.

When he was dressed and packed up again, he stood up and cautiously looked down, nervously taking a step forward to adjust to the diaper under his jeans. He certainly wasn't used to wearing during the day, let alone under clothes! Manson had went to go and get ready to leave himself, Zim was left staring in the bathroom mirror. He kept turning to the side to make sure his bum didn't look too puffy. Questionable looks toward his bottom were the last things he needed. But no one said that keeping a secret like this was going to be easy.

He was startled when Manson frantically came in again, "You ready?" Zim blushed and nodded, "Yep."

They left the hotel, and this time, Zim was actually looking forward to the night ahead of him. This was only the beginning to everything.