Holy hell! I'm in the Naruto World

Holy hell! I'm in the Naruto world. Chapter 1 Gett

“School is sooo boring especially science.”, Ammy said to you.
“Let’s just get done with our work” I whispered back. Then our teacher, Mrs. Moody, came over and said “Serenity Ammy I’m sorry but the last time you two worked together you both got a two and a four on your homework. So one of you has to move to another group or work by yourselves.” she told us then she walked away from us and sat down at her desk, looked around the room, got up and went to her computer.
“Come on Ammy let’s open up the closet and see if a monster comes out and eats her” I joked looking at the door behind me.
“Okay!” she answered in a whisper.
“Ammy you know I was just kidding”
‘I know but I really want to open the door we’ve never ever been able to see in there so I want to know what’s in there ,please.”
“Alright you can open the door (Ammy’s face lights up) Over there(hahahaha you should have seen her face).”
“ But... Okay I’ll do it but you have to watch”
“Fine but I’m going to watch from over there” I whispered as I pointed at the cabinet about ten feet away. Ammy opened the door and out came the most bright and amazing light we ever saw. When we stopped seeing stars we saw that the light was coming from another town/ world.
“Wow” we both whispered in aw. Ammy closed the door slowly and looked around the room. Nobody else seemed to see the light, that just protruded from the closet door. Not even Mrs. Moody saw it. We waited until lunch to discuss our plans for going to the world we saw.
“Okay now we’ll come back early in the morning and go through the door.”Ammy said.
“Fine but how are we going to get through the door ?” You said sarcastically
“ I can pick a lock you can pick a lock we’re invincible," she said proudly
"Fine we'll go into the school but we have to go through the door and never come back,""deal?"
"Deal"She agreed.

We met up at the school at midnight(go figure).
"Hey Serenity over here" You heard someone whispering. you looked around and saw ammy waving at you franticly. As you were walking over to her she smashed a window.
" Ammy, you said shocked "you broke the freekin window.
"Yeah i know," She said. "And look at which room I broke into. You looked aroud and saw that it was Mrs. Eggers room.
"Oh... nice job Ammy." She smiled reeeeeally big.
*Hee Hee*. Yeah I found it and decided we should trash it.(I wish i could do that in real life)
"No Ammy lets not and say we did."
"Fine but i wish we could."
"Yeah i know." you said. When we got over to the door we opened it and walked down to Mrs. Moodys room we were suprised it was open then we heard a toilet flush right down the hall and ran to the closet door as fast as we could just as we got behind the table in front of the door that we heard some one walk in. We looked at each other as we heard them say "hey i didn't leave this door open and start walking around the room. Then you realized what was about to happen

Mrs. Moody came around to the door and started looking around. Just before she got to the door you shoved Ammy in to one of the shelves under the table and you crawled into the other one. Mrs.Moody came looking around the corner, She opened the door and looked inside the closet closely. Then she just turned around and walked away. You crawled out of the small space and reached out for the handle of the door. Ammy was right behind you while you quietly open the door and crawled through.Then once you both through you slammed the door as hard as you could.
"Whew, You said sighing heavily"that was really close." You looked around and noticed that it was night there to.
"Wow" Ammy breathed as she looked up at the starry night sky. You looked up and gasped the stars were so easy to see. They covered the whole night sky with a shining brightness.
"Lets find somewhere to sleep
'How bout over there you said as you saw a covered bench not to far off plus there was a bridge beside the bench.
You both laid down, one on each side of the bench. You fell asleep almost immediately.

"Who are they sensei," someone whispered
"Who cares lets wake them up a boy yelled
"Shut up Naruto "the girl said
*wham* "oww what did you do that for Sakura". Naruto said.
"Shh theyre waking up another voice answered with calmness. you opened your eyes to look at five people.
"Hi yelled Naruto , Im Naruto Uzumaki and im going to be hokage someday. You stared at him in disbelief as alot of flashbacks came stirring infront of your eyes It looked like Naruto only smaller with you. He was crying because everybody was so mean to him and you said "I'll be your family Naruto i dont have any parents either. Really the smaller Naruto said hopefully. "Sure" you answered witha smile.
You came back from the flashbacks with a hand waving infront of your face hey you okay Serenity. Yeah just saw some thing really unusual and then you saw Naruto looking at you curiously.'
NARUTO" you yelled and you got up and hugged him everyone was surprised by this act. While you were hugging him you said to him, "its me Naruto its me Serenity your family." Then you felt something boring into your back and you turned around to see a guy just standing there looking at you totally silent.
"Well you seem to know Naruto."`Said the only adult there "Well im Kakashi this is Sakura and Mr. Attitude here is Sasuke."
"Hi ya peoples wuts up?"
Noone answers
"Ugh... soooooooo." Everyone looks at you and Sasuke takes a second glance.
"What clan are you from Serenity he asked wonderingly
"Oh im um....-- Naruto what clan am i from?
"Your mum i think was Uchiha and your dad was Hyuga so i guess your half and half"
Now everyones looking at you really weirdly.
"Come on people why are you looking at me like that"
Then Sasuke muttered "but i thought i was the only other one l thought he killed them all"
"Who killed who?"
"Itachi!!!!"Ammy suddenly screams jumping into the air landing flat on her ass
Then everyone looks at her like shes crazy but Sasuke answers yea thats who how did you know that
"Ummmmmmm..."Ammy starts looking everywhere but at Sasuke "because im your sister."
♠ ♠ ♠
Forget it if you don't understand. Just ask me. And plz comments. Get the other one to ya soon.