Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Introduction:

“Typical days start normally right? Wait--…That makes no sense, let us try this again. “The woman cleared her throat and pushed her hair back, “Normal days start out, waking--… I’ll never get this in time. I can’t be a narrator.” She huffed looking to her friend for comfort. “Why do you want to audition for this part anyways?”

“Because not only do I get to have an on screen role I’d get to be a narrator!” The woman huffed and shuffled through her script again. “Besides, this could be a great role you know?” she rubbed the back of her neck.

“You know I still can get you a job at the ad agency I work for…” Her best friend said looking at her. The woman gave a dark look to her friend, before she laughed.

“You know I’ve wanted this since I was a little girl…be a voice over actress and eventually get my pretty mug up on the television or even a cinema screen.” She said with a smile plastered across her face. Ever since she was a little girl, she wanted to be an actress and let me tell you she was the best at being dramatic.

The story is getting ahead of itself already . . .

Rewind . . .

This story starts out in New York City, The year 2011. The main character of this story is Lilly Thomas, an inspiring artist and actress. Lilly was born in a bum fuck town in nowhere Ville, USA and she worked her ass off to get to New York, with the help of her best friends Heather and Franklin Lilly could become the biggest actress on the planet.

For now, in her mind she’s great, real life speaking, she’s a 22 year old bum sleeping on her best friends couch working a dead end job at a telemarketing agency trying to make a quick buck to help her friend pay rent so she can continue to sleep on her fold out couch. Let the story begin. . . .
♠ ♠ ♠
My first story in god knows how long, maybe a little over a year? I hope you enjoy.