Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Chapter 9.

The night lasted far longer than expected so in the morning as the sun shine though the curtains a little groan of annoyance came from Lilly’s lips as she tugged the blanket over her head. It took a minute or two for her brain to realize she wasn’t alone in the bed, also that she was in a bed and not on the couch that she’d slept on for over 8 months. Sitting up and gazing around the unfamiliar room she looked at the sleeping frame next to her. Oh my god . . .

Sebastian’s asleep I’m in his bed, I spent the night oh my god. I’m naked! Her mind raced with all these different thoughts her eyes squinted to look at the time on the clock it was half past 8 am, and the sun was peeking between two tall buildings across the way she groaned quietly as she slipped out of his bed going into his bathroom to clean herself up, she stole a pair of his boxers and a shirt walking into the kitchen from his bedroom. As she yawned she began digging through his cabinets for stuff for breakfast. She huffed as she settled on eggs, bacon and toast.

Sebastian felt around on the bed as he stirred awake about 45 minutes later. “Huh?” He vocalized and looked around, her clothes were still on the floor, he got up and walked to the bathroom poking his head in. She wasn’t in there? He sniffed and smelled food. “Cooking?” He muttered to himself as he walked out of the bedroom smiling to her. “You’re cooking for us? How sweet, I thought for a moment you snuck out on Me.”

“No, that’s only a first time sex deal for me sneaking out.” She stated flipping the eggs. “Besides you know where I live to find me, I’m kind of stuck with you am I not?”

Sebastian grinned nodding. “True. It smells good what are you cooking? Eggs bacon and… Toast? How American of you.” He joked lightly though that probably would’ve been what he had made as well.

“Oh ha ha, Very funny.” She stated as she made up the two plates holding one out to Sebastian. “I hope you don’t mind I borrowed some clothes, figured I might as well since all I have here is a formal dress and heels.”

Sebastian grinned at her looking her up and down, boy did he enjoy the view of her in his clothes that barely fit her curves. “No no, by all means you can borrow my clothes. I don’t mind in the slightest.”

Blushing as she sat beside him she couldn’t help but to shake her head. “Oh you’re such a gentle man Sebastian.” She began eating her breakfast her growling stomach satisfied by the meal. “So uh, I had fun and I’m glad I spent the night.” She said.

“I’m kind of glad you didn’t run off one me. I quite enjoyed waking up to you being here.” Sebastian said looking at her. “You’re welcome to uh, spend the night any time you’d like you know.” He said looking at her.

“I’ll keep that in mind for when Heather has the baby and I’m annoyed beyond belief.” She said before she heard her phone buzzing in her bag she walked over and grabbed it not knowing the number on it she held it up to her ear. “Lilly Thomas how can I help you?” She asked into the phone. Her face was stone as she listened to the voice on the other end of the line before hanging up almost instantly.

“What was that?” Sebastian asked; should she lie to him or tell him the truth? She thought for a moment before waving a hand dismissively.

“It was nothing, wrong number.” She lied through her teeth to him, and boy did she feel bad about lying to him but she couldn’t help it. She didn’t want him to know that someone just called her to threaten her because she was dating Sebastian she didn’t want him to think any less of his fans.

“Oh I hate those, bill collectors calling for people you’ve never heard of or little old ladies calling the wrong number and you can’t even get mad about it.” Seb laughed finishing his breakfast though he did see the look on her face of utter doubt. Sighing he shook his head looking down. “It wasn’t a wrong number was it? Damnit.”

Lilly sighed and shrugged. “It’s not a big deal Sebastian it was just one little prank call, I can handle this.” She said shrugging her shoulders.

“No it’s not okay, I want people to respect us, to respect you. You’re my girlfriend and I don’t want them to shit talk you like they’ve done almost every other girl I’ve dated.”

Girlfriend? Did he just—since when?

“Uh, when did I agree to be your girlfriend? Was this last night or?”

Sebastian froze—did he just call her his girlfriend subconsciously? Oh no. He fucked up. His inner mind was screaming ‘fix it, fix it, fix it, fix it.’ He inhaled deeply. “Well no, I haven’t asked you yet—but I was kind of hoping you’d say yes?” He said looking at her as he rubbed the back of his neck.

She stared at him and smiled a little. She didn’t want to seem too eager to say yes but she couldn’t deny that she wanted to scream it out loud. “Of course I’ll be your girlfriend, I mean it’s only the right thing to do after you’ve had sex with someone twice, it should automatically count as boyfriend girlfriend no?” she joked lightly trying to lighten the mood around the room.

Sebastian looked at her smiling widely. “Wow, you’re amazing what would I do without you?” He asked as he then leaned in kissing her lips gently. “Girlfriend?” He asked curiously looking in her eyes.

“Yes boyfriend.” She said wrapping her arms around his neck, Thank god it was the weekend she was off, she had no interviews or Auditions she was all Sebastian’s for as long as he wanted her around the apartment.

“God that sounds so much more amazing coming out of your mouth.” He smiled at her and leaned across the table kissing her once more. “So do you have anything you’ve got to do today or can we spend some time together maybe go do some things in the city? My treat?” He asked.

Lilly looked at him then down at what she was wearing. “I guess I can run home and get some clothes to wear.”

“Or you can call your friend to bring you a bag and just stay with me for the whole entire day...” He said; Lilly smiled looking at him oh how she wished she could ask that of heather but it might be better to get it herself.

“How about I steal your sweater, some sweat pants and you take me home to get clothes?” she asked looking at him. “I don’t mind if the paparazzi see me all nasty, at least they’ll never see me worse than no makeup and in your clothes.” She giggled lightly.

“I think you look fabulous and if that’s what you want we can do that.” He said and kissed her lips gently. “Let’s go get clothes so we can spend the day together doing fun things yeah?” He smiled at her and walked out of the room to get dressed and bring her some pants to put on over his boxers.

The whole day together just the two of them, how ideal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is appreciated.