Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Chapter 11.

Lilly paced the house nervously she was going to bring up the idea of living with Sebastian and heather and Ethan living next door to heather today after she got Ethan down but of course Ethan was a baby and was having none of this. None of the nap scenario. “Lilly help!” Heather whined tiredly. Lilly stretched her arms out taking the fussy baby since Heather had brought Ethan home he’d been nothing but a brat. Crying constantly and fussy but for some reason when Lilly held him he’d calm down and fall asleep once he was out he was /out/ for the whole day so they’d have to monitor how long he slept and wake him which of course would bring back more of the adorable(Sarcasm) cry he had.

Once he was asleep and settled down Lilly decided it’d probably just be best to keep holding him as she looked at her friend who looked exhausted. “So, uh Sebastian asked me to move in with him.” Lilly said.

“What!?! No You can’t leave me alone with him!” Heather pointed to her own son; Yeah she was tired because Heather only bad mouthed her son when she was on the brink of a mental collapse or exhausted. Other times she’d just talk about how adorable he was and how much she loved him.

“Let me finish,” Lilly said rocking the baby as he stirred lightly from heather raising her voice. “Sebastian’s across the hall penthouse neighbor is moving because she doesn’t need so much space and Sebastian told her about your situation and she is willing to lease it to you for the same price of our old place not this one the old one.”

Heather looked lost for a moment, she looked upset but then happy. “You mean I’d get to live in a fancy ass penthouse on park ave in new York in the nicest neighborhood ever for the price of the old apartment in the slums?” Lilly just nodded to her friends voice. “I’m in!” She called out loudly and cue the baby crying.

Lilly groaned lightly looking down at Ethan. “Just wait until you’re a teenager Aunt Lilly is going to give you so much shit.” She said as she bounced the baby trying to get him to relax and sleep some more. After about to consecutive hours of rocking the little turd, he was asleep and Lilly laid him down in his crib yawning. “Wonderful I can’t.” A yawn escaped her lips causing her sentence to be inaudible or not understandable in anyways but heather got it and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll start writing again. This was all I could come up with after re-reading I realize how sloppy this was and so I patched this together in only 40 minutes. so I hope you enjoy it.