Status: NaNoWriMo2016

Keep Me Guessing

Chapter 8.

The premier was less than three hours away and currently Lilly was sitting in front of Heather’s vanity with Franklin doing her hair and Heather doing her makeup to help her as she was so nervous her first round of makeup made her look like a clown.

“I can’t believe one of my best friends is going on a date to a movie premier with a celebrity.” Franklin gushed as he pinned her hair up with cute Bobbie pins that had sparkly crystals and faux pearls on them. Her lips were done in a light pink that complimented her skin, her eyes were a light brown smokey eye and her eyeliner was winged and fierce.

“Thanks for helping me you guys it really means a lot to me.” She said as she swallowed her nerves.

“You should get used to this, if you’re going to be an actress. You’ll be going to red carpet events all the time.” Heather said finishing her mascara and curling the lashes for her. “There your makeup is perfect.”

“Hair is done.” Franklin said spraying her hair with a light coat of hairspray. Standing up Lilly smoothed down her black and white dress that hugged her curves perfectly, her heels matched in black with a white underside to them.

“Damn chic!” Franklin z-snapped his fingers grinning at her. “You look so pretty! Sebastian is going to die when he sees you!”

Lilly smiled and looked at them hugging them both. “You guys going to watch Entertainment Tonight to see if we make the premier coverage?”

Heather made a ‘duh’ face and hugged Lilly tightly. “Maybe this will help your career, you know being seen on the red carpet looking as pretty as you do, more casting agents will like you. If you handle yourself with grace and dignity.”

Lilly nodded her head she understood what her friend was trying to say to her. If she acted like a lady on the red carpet tonight, more casting directors would see her in a better light. Hopefully she didn’t do anything to embarrass herself. Hopefully she’d be able to handle herself with grace and dignity. She prayed to god that her nerves didn’t get the best of her tonight. That she’d be able to just make it into the building away from cameras before she’d make any mistake.

As time ticked down she heard the doorbell and walked over to the door opening it she smiled at Sebastian looking at his attire they matched so well. Sebastian’s eyes darted up and down Lilly. “Oh my god you look so beautiful.”

Lilly blushed and smiled at him. “Hair and makeup done by my publicist and my stylists. Heather and franklin.” She joked lightly as the two waved at Sebastian from behind Lilly’s back, she grabbed her clutch and the shawl that went with her dress. “You ready to go?”

“Totally.” Seb smiled and held his hand out to her with a wide grin. “I’m so happy you decided to be my date tonight.”

“Me too.” She said as they got on the elevator to go down to the waiting black SUV. “Fancy. . .”

As Sebastian opened the back door Lilly slid into the back smiling at his publicist and the driver. Sebastian put his hand on her leg. “Lilly this is Sonya. Sonya this is Lilly isn’t she pretty like I told you?”

“She sure is, okay ground rules for you on the carpet. You are the date you don’t take questions about Sebastian, you don’t give out your name.” Sonya told her. Lilly nodded she knew those rules already she had actually expected Sonya to be rude and mean to her but she wasn’t she was actually sweet and wanted to make sure Lilly was protected and not harassed.

“Alright let’s get out there.” Sebastian smiled as they pulled up to the red carpet, He got out first and waved to the fans turning back he held his hand out for Lilly. Taking his hand Lilly got out of the SUV, she kept her head down at first before she looked at him and smiled walking with him.

‘Sebastian! Over here! Who’s your date!? ARE YOU TWO DATING? Seb! SEB Over here! IS that your girlfriend? Are the cheating rumors real? Is she your mistress? SEB SEB!’ Lilly heard all the shouts but ignored them the best she could. Lilly posed with Sebastian when she was asked and moved away from him so Paparazzi could have just regular pictures of just him. As they moved on down the carpet to the interviews Lilly was going to stand off to the side but Sebastian wasn’t having that he held her hand and kept her at his side.

“So Seb who is your beautiful friend?” One of the ladies asked as they interviewed him; Lilly’s heart throbbed in her chest wondering what he’d say, her mind coming up with all these scary scenarios.

“This is my date, and hopeful girlfriend Lilly Thomas.” Sebastian said pulling her in close. “Isn’t she just the prettiest?”

Lilly smiled bashfully.

“What do you do Lilly?” They shoved the microphone in her face; her eyes darted towards Sonya who was nodding for her to answer.

“I work at an Ad agency part time and I’m uh hopeful actress.” She whispered looking at the woman instead of the camera before she looked up at Sebastian.

“Ah so are you using Sebastian for his fame?” Before Lilly could respond Sebastian took over.

“She is not, I had to beg her to come, she thought everyone would think that was the case and it’s not, trust me Lilly is such a hard worker I’m so lucky she came here with me tonight.” He said before pulling Lilly into the building. Lilly sighed in relief to be away from cameras and people asking questions she saw Sonya walking over.

“That was wonderful! Lilly you handled that so well! Even when they were talking to you like that! You didn’t show anger or upset, you did so wonderful!” Sonya smiled congratulating her for not making an ass out of herself on the red carpet.

“Thanks, could you see my panic?” Lilly laughed and smiled at Sebastian. “Thanks for defending me.”

Sebastian kissed her cheek and walked into the cinema, he took her to their seats as they were guided through fans who paid a lot of money to watch the show with the cast. Lilly watched the movie tearing up at the right moments getting angry at others, it was a really good movie as the final credits rolled Sebastian got up on stage to thank everyone for coming with the rest of the cast.

Lilly was with the fans clapping and cheering for them.

Sebastian and Lilly made their way back down the carpet doing the post movie interviews and pictures again Lilly hated to admit it, but she had so much more fun than she thought she would’ve. Once they had dropped Sonya off at her office Sebastian gave the driver an address.

Lilly didn’t recognize the address until they pulled up at Sebastian’s house, “Come on...” Seb smiled and lead Lilly inside. “I thought I asked for dinner and comfy clothes.”

“What’s more comfortable than my clothes and cooking for you?” Sebastian asked grinning at her. It would be nice to see Sebastian’s place without a whole bunch of people all around. As they got up to the penthouse apartment she looked around and smiled seeing a dog, she kneeled down and pet the dogs head. “Oh my lord! Aren’t you just the cutest!”

“He’s my pal.” Sebastian grinned widely.

“So, how do you plan on getting me into your clothes?” Lilly asked curiously as she turned to him.

“One of two ways. We can have sex or you can raid my closet.” Sebastian said with a smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

Lilly was definitely not expecting him to say something of that tone. Her cheeks heated up instantly at the thought of them having sex again but also it kind of excited her. “How about this, I get undressed to my underwear, you follow suit and we will see how it goes.” She said trying to sound confident and not at all nervous. Not that she really had anything to be nervous of, she’d already seen the man naked, well half naked. Clothed quickie on the roof doesn’t really count as naked does it? Okay so she’d seen his dick before, how much more was there?

Sebastian nodded his head grinning widely. “Alright let’s strip down naked and see where the night takes us.” He said as he pulled her in close one of his hands rested on her lower back the other on her hip.

They did just that Lilly stripped to her underwear and turned to look at Sebastian with a grin that was turning into more or less a smirk.

“Damn.” Sebastian looked her up and down before he too stripped to his boxers and grinned. “So how about I cook for us, but you have to sit with me in the kitchen.”

“I think I can handle that.” She nodded following him from his bedroom to the kitchen. “Hmm, this is actually nice, walking around freely.” She said sitting on one of the barstools in his kitchen.

“I know, I walk around in my boxers a lot, but I can’t say I’ve had man girls in here walking around like you are.” He said smiling. “I don’t bring girls here too often. Well not like I have you anyways. Parties are one thing being this close is another thing.”

Lilly giggled watching him move across the kitchen to cook them some food. “Hmm I didn’t take you as the cooking romantic type.” She said.

“What did you take me as?” He asked looking at her.

“Bachelor, Always partying, and eating a lot of take out.”

“Oh that’s totally wrong, since I’m under contract to Marvel I have to keep my figure up, so I cook a lot, work out a lot, and I’m not a normal bachelor.” He said as he began cooking chicken.

“Hmm, well then.” She smiled. “Guess I was wrong.” She giggled and looked at him.

“Yeah you were!” He said smiling at her. Anyone who truly knew Sebastian knew when he had fallen in love with someone and by all means the look in his eyes at Lilly was love. The real type of love, the kind of love men search their whole lives for. He didn’t want to let that slip through his fingers, not this time.

Lilly stared at him as he stared at her. “What are you looking at, do I have something on my face?”

“No it’s just I’ve never stood in my kitchen in my boxers with a woman in her underwear, and not tried something sexual, it’s a different feeling for Me.”
“Oh . . . is it a bad feeling?” She asked frowning almost praying to god it wasn’t a bad feeling for him. She hated to admit it but, for knowing practically nothing about this man, she was so far in love with him her whole world spun around him.

“No! It’s actually nice being able to be this exposed and yet feel completely comfortable around someone. It’s pleasing.” He said as he dished out the chicken carbonara onto two plates, he slid one to her sitting on the stool across from her.

“Well dig in.” He said smiling.

They made light conversation as they ate getting to know one another better. They talked about everything under the sun. Interests, Hobbies, where they grew up, their families, their favorite music, and so much more. The sky got darker and began to cloud up and rain. Lilly took her hair down out of its up-do. “Think I could spend the night?” She asked as the sky let loose of a loud thunder boomer.

“Of course I mean you are naked, shall we go into my room and watch a movie?” He asked looking her way almost hopeful the look in his eyes.

“That sounds nice…” She smiled and took his hand allowing him to lead her to the bedroom; this was all way to innocent. A half-naked woman with a half-naked man and nothing sexual happening. Curious.

There they were together on his bed watching some movie on his Netflix queue that didn’t interest Lilly in the slightest. Her heart trembled in her chest. Her palms felt like they could clam up at any moment and begin sweating. She waited until a dark part of the movie to slide her hand up his leg ever so slowly. That earned a surprised breath from him. He had no clue what she was planning.

As her advances became more sexual it was obvious what the pretty brunette wanted, him. He kindly obliged this and pulled her frame in close to his their bodies pressing together. His hands trailed over the thin fabric of her underwear set. It was no doubt expensive as it was lace and hugged her body just perfectly. As they drew close their lips met in a sweet and romantic kiss, her heart throbbed in her chest with want as they began to adjust positions Sebastian on top of her looking down at her. A breathless moan leaving her lips as she felt his lips upon her skin in such sensitive places.

God they were perfect for each other.