Status: For a contest.

Night Life.

Blood.

The blood dripped from my blade as I stood staring at the young woman in front of me, she had cornered me in the allyway and tried to rob me. But it only put me in the predicament of kill or be killed, so I stabbed her multiple times, in multiple places.

I watched as she hunched over on the ground trying to stop the bleeding, tears streaming down her face as she slowly looked up at me.

"I guess I should have stayed home and watched T.v." Her voice held a bit of fear as she held onto the two bleeding wounds and I could feel the sympathy flowing through me. This was probably her first purge as well, she had no idea what was going on or what she was doing.

So I knelt down next to her and smiled.

"I didn't hit any major areas, and the stabs aren't that deep. If we can get you into a building and get help then you will be able to go home and watch t.v."

Standing I pulled her with me and placed an arm over my shoulder, I was two blocks from the place I needed to be and I could drop her off there. Slowly we started to move, one step at a time as she held onto one of the wounds, hissing as we walked from the pain.

"So, you cams out here to rob someone?" I spoke in a low whisper as we waddled through the street.

"I actually got locked out of my house because of an arguement with my mother, I should kept my mouth shut and watched my shows." I could hear the sadness in her voice as she spoke.

We were lucky that the two blocks didn't have any one roaming around, it was probably one of the reasons to why she was still alive besides me almost stabbing her to death.

"Why are you out here?"

I nibbled my bottom lip as we stepped into the curb of the block I needed to be on, I had followed him here with out him knowing and found out who she was. His side bitch, the birch he loved more then me, the bitch he cared for more then me.

"I'm going to kill my cheating abusive boyfriend and his girlfriend."

I heard her snort as we walked up the building, one thing I knew was that the door was busted which allowed me to pull it open with ease. The building was quite as we walked into the hallway and I setked her onto the steps while looking at the elevator.

"You can find your way from here." I spoke as I made my way to the elevator.

"It's not worth it...killing them, you could have taken the chance this night to run and never come back."

My head lowered as I stopped walking, she was right, one hundred percent right in fact. But I held to much anger and resentment, I needed to get this done. I needed to feel better and not under his control.

"I know, I hope you find help and get home." Was the last thing i said before entering the elevator and pressing her floor.