Vulpine Summer

Esme Dupont's easy and high-class life takes a drastic turn one summer. It begins with her aunt, the Grand Wizard's, murder, a betrayal, a curse and a leap of faith off of the top of the massive Ivory Tower to her potential death. But it does not end there. Framed for the Grand Wizard's death and inconveniently cursed, Esme is forced to blackmail a young thief and force him to smuggle her from Lakeside city to the Granite Tower on the other-side of the country, where the only ally who is both magically and politically powerful enough to help her resides. But getting there will be hard and, with the police, the dangerous Wizard Tower's hunters and a begrudging ally, Esme is not at all confident she can make it in one piece, let alone alive.
This wasn't the summer she had planned. This was a summer of nightmares. A summer of slyness, sneaking and shape-changing curses. A Vulpine Summer.

Vulpine Summer is a fantasy, romance adventure set in a fantastical 1920's world, where fashion and class mean everything and magic is barely holding its place against the ever growing science and medicine.

Story updates every Thursday! As I settle into it, I may begin a Tuesday update as well. We'll see.
Remember, updates will be affected by my health. As it's summer there shouldn't be many bad days that will stop me from writing entirely though.

The cover used is my own work.