Status: Hey everyone! Midnight Anarchy is going through a little bit of editing right now. I am re-doing chapter 3 because it feels a little too rushed to me. Every time I read it i die a couple times over.

Midnight Anarchy

Alone.

When I pulled myself out of the water, I limped through the forest knowing that I needed to preserve my energy in case they started to gain in on me. My large wolf body ached and I had been losing a lot of blood from that bite on my leg. I was slipping away, but I pushed on. This wasn’t how I planned on going down, not one bit. I knew that somewhere ahead there was a park where humans and their children play all the time, and I would be safe if I made it there, the trackers wouldn’t be able to catch my scent, there were just too many to sniff out at such a used park.
It felt like 10 or 15 minutes before I reached the park, barely able to carry myself. It was empty, there were no humans in sight, so I dropped onto my belly and let out a pained growl as my bones started to shift and change. The pain was unbearable, which is why most of us usually stuck to being our true forms, but when things got hard, we would switch to our human forms and go to their doctors for help. I let out a small cry when my transformation was complete, laying on the cold grass, my body shaking from the cold and the injury I had received from the pack hunters.
I heaved my cold, naked body off the ground and began to limp towards the exit of the park, knowing that if I stuck around for too long, they would find me. Moving hurt, everything hurt, but I kept going. I made it half way down the street before my body collapsed, and I pulled myself together against a wall. My vision began cutting in and out and it was getting harder and harder to keep myself sitting up straight. It didn’t take long for me to lose consciousness, unable to go on any more.
♠ ♠ ♠
For those of you who are keeping track of Midnight Anarchy and subscribing for more, I’m not quite sure about the antagonist of the story yet.
There is a lot of plot holes right now, and I’m trying to sort them out.
Chapters are going to be quite slow, but they will come.
I had a favor to ask of you all! I wanted to throw some vampires in the mix, would you guys be interested in Vampires becoming a part of this story?
Comment your answers and don’t forget to subscribe. <3
Love, Zephy. <3