This Love

chapter five;

He opens up the door to his room and it was normal standard hotel room. My eyes scanned the room and there were just his things at the foot of the bed. The other bed was completely untouched. Good, I didn’t want to have to deal with him having a roommate or anything.

“Do you normally get your own room?”

“Not usually,” Sidney replies as he walks into the bathroom while taking his tie off, “my normal roommate got injured at our Calgary game so he flew home.”

“Hmm, perfect timing then.”

He doesn’t even say anything. He just walks over and pulls me into one of the most eager kisses I’ve ever had. My arms find their way around his neck and in one swift movement he picks me and lays me on the bed. His body towers over me and I don’t care break our stare. Our lips crash together once again and a wash of euphoria comes over me. My body was craving the taste of him with the way it was reacting to his every move. He opens his mouth a little more and his tongue glides into my mouth. His hand ran up my leg and he gripped onto my hips.

We break apart for a second; I felt my body shaking as he kisses my incredibly swollen lips, “Did I ever tell you how much I missed you?” His voice is low and raspy and it’s making me want him more. I didn’t think that was possible.

He didn’t let me answer, he returned back to my lips and my body is ignited again. My hands slide onto his chest and began to unbutton his shirt. His chest became exposed and my fingers traced every inch of him. His skin is warm to the touch and the heat increased by the second. Our lips break apart and I whimper at the loss of contact, but only for a second as he begins to trail kisses on my neck. He stops again and just looks up at me with his signature smirk on his face.

“What?”

“I just love how easy it is to please you.” He answers as he returns to kissing my neck. “You have no idea how that makes me feel.”

His words were stirring something up inside of me. He had the ability to do whatever he wanted to me. I forgot what it was like to be with him like this. Who knew, this guy was an NHL superstar, but his voice was like velvet behind closed doors.

“You don’t have to answer me, I can tell.” He begins to play with the band of my leggings and I’m internally begging him to take them off. Instead he kisses my skin above the band and I could feel every inch of my skin tingling.

“Oh my god, Sid. I can’t take this.” I whimper as my toes begin to curl.

He laughs in a bit of a cocky way as if he knows he has me in the palm of his hand. He gets up and removes his shirt and pants as I take every inch of him in. He hooks his finger underneath my leggings band and I lifted my hips to he could remove them. I sat up to remove my shirt, but he shoves me back onto the bed.

“No, that’s my job.”

Before my mind could process what he had said, he was pulling me back up to remove my shirt and my bra. I watched his every move cause I had no idea what to do. His kisses become more eager and I don’t think I could handle any more anticipation.

“Sid … I.” I couldn’t get any more words out of me. All my body could do was moan and dig my nails into his back.

“I’m making up for losing you. I want you to moan my name over and over and over, got it?”

I don’t think that will be a problem.