Nope

Neutral?

Image

“What is that?”

“What’s what?” I asked, the guy sitting beside me. I was currently in the command center, watching over the screens for any sign of incoming bots.

When I finally woke up, Blake had been two weeks into her punishment. Apparently, Lennox had sent her into a panic attack, which led to her be sedated. According to Sunny, she stayed unconscious for days after the sedative wore off. Ratchet had explained it as the stress of the travel, the All Spark and all that shit catching up with her.

In that time that she had been awake, she’d already managed to explain the events of the third movie in its entirety to the bots and to the humans that they selected to join them. She also made our stance on Sentinel and the pillars. They could have one or the other. If they chose Sentinel and he tried something we could off line him. If they chose the pillars, they could leave Sentinel (She knew better than to say offline him.) and try to fix them, so that they could use them themselves.

They did not take well to it. The only bots, who weren’t put off by this were Sunny, Sides, Jazz and Bumblebee.

The result was the Blake was pissed off and going on “strike.” Basically, she would have bolted probably to another country, save for the fact that she was still on punishment, so basically she was hiding out in her room, building only God knows what, and doing only Primus knows what with Sides.

I knew things were going to get ugly soon. Blake wasn’t one for backing down, and her methods of getting what she wanted weren’t always morally commendable. She probably would’ve starved if Sideswipe hadn’t started bring her food. She ignored me, when I brought it, since I didn’t bother in joining in her protest and simply acted as if everything were normal. Of course I had made it known that I agreed with her and would take absolutely no part in the bringing back of Sentinel or the pillars, but I wasn’t resorting to drastic measures. Things didn’t get any better when I threatened to shove it down her throat.

“I don’t know,” I said, looking at the screen. “It looks like a spark signature. Teletraan, is there anyway to confirm if that is a signature?” I asked. “And whose it is?”

“Yes, it is a Spark signature. It is not one in our data base.”

Since when the hell does Teletraan sound like this?’ I wondered.

“So we don’t know who it is?” the guy asked.

“Correct.”

“Is there any way to tell affiliation?”

“There is no affiliation.”

“What the hell?”

“We need either Blake or Ratchet to confirm it,” I said.

He scoffed. “Good luck. Doc Bot has been especially foul all day, and I think Red died.

I glared. “She’s not dead. She’s just upset by the sheer level of stupidity around here.”

“Teletraan, comm Ratchet and tell him that we need his input.”

A moment later the medic walked in.

“What did you bother me for?” he asked.

“We have a spark signature with no affiliation,” I said. “Any ideas?”

“You don’t know?” he asked.

“Everyone in the movies was clear cut bot or con. I’d ask Blake, but she probably would’ve said something. Not that she’s going to say anything now.”

“She is entirely too stubborn.”

“That’s true, but already feels as if she has enough blood on her hands without adding half of Chicago to the list.”

Ratchet ignored the jab and looked closely at the monitor. I have no way of knowing who that is without seeing them. It could be a neutral or con for all the more we know. We must bring them in. I’ll talk to Optimus.”

Ratchet’s optics dimmed as he commed OP.

The autobot commander walked in, and looked at the screen. The conversation between the two was done over the comms.

I gave up on trying to get something out of them and headed to the rec room to find a bot, who would let me in on whatever orders came down.