Nope

24 Hours

Image

“It’s literally been one day,” I said, staring down at Sides and Sunny, who had been knocked into stasis. Hide had a pretty good chunk of his plating missing from his arm, the minor twins had pieces scattered all about, and Ratchet had a few dents as well as one of his one wrenches in his plating. The twins had obviously put up a good fight.

“What the hell happened?”

Everyone looked around at me, unsure of what to say.

“BLAKE!” Slater yelled running up to me.

“SLATER!” I yelled back to show her how ridiculous she was being. “I know it’s been two weeks, and I’m easy to miss, but there’s no need to yell.” Since I had gotten back, I’d come to the conclusion that everyone had lost their god damned minds.

“Shut the fuck up and come with me,” she said, grabbing my arm and dragging me with her.

“What the fuck is going on?”

“Just shut up,” she snapped.

I yanked my arm back. “I’ve tried not being a cunt, but I’m fucking over it. I’ve been back for just under twenty-four hours. The people I’m close to are avoiding me like the plague, Sides has gotten his ass kicked, and you’re being fucking snippy as shit. What the fuck is wrong with everyone?”

“Just it’s important,” she said, looking worried.

“All I want is a fucking explanation.”

“I can’t tell you.”

I sighed, rolling my eyes. “Of course not, because that would be too fucking easy. Where are we going?” I asked.

“To the brig,” Optimus said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Blake, we have become aware of a new cybertronian, one, who Slater has confirmed was not in the fls you witnessed.”

“Well not really surprising considering how much we’ve fucked up the chain of events,” I said, not really that upset by this development.

“It’s who he says he is that has us concerned.”

I was getting annoyed. “Really, we’re going to go with this ridiculously cryptic bull shit? Ever think about I don’t know just telling me.”

“I think we should just show you,” Slater said.

“Whatever. Let’s go.”

I followed them to the brig, where a bot was sitting in one of the cells. His plating was white with the most part with black accents. His optics were green, which was slightly unsettling.

“So he’s why I’m here?”

The bot’s optics showed surprise, when they settled on me.

“Yes,” Optimus said solemnly.

The bot looked to Optimus, who nodded giving him permission.

I assumed it was to speak, but instead, the bot transformed down into a SSC Aero EV. He had good taste. It was matte white with black detailing and red rims.

The door opened, revealing a red interior and a holoform. I didn’t have time to focus on the fact that this bot had a holo without me installing it, because the second I got a look at his face, I felt the color drain from my mine.

Green eyes that matched my own looked back at me, full of worry.

“Casey?” I whispered, unable force my words to come out any louder.

What’s the first thing he says? “She’s gonna faint.”

I hadn’t even noticed that I was getting dizzy or that darkness was seemingly closing in on my vision from the outer edges. Sure enough, I was out.