Status: Complete

I'll Make It Like Your Birthday Every Day

I'll be Your Gift

This is exactly how Alex predicted it would be. Sure, he had been helping Jack with choices here and there about his new club, The Riff, so he had foresight into it. Regardless, the entire night was playing out in his favor and he couldn’t be happier. His flight landed earlier today so he had been sleeping until the party tonight, meaning he hasn’t actually really seen Jack today. He slipped into bed with him when he arrived at the house, but Jack quietly snuck out around sometime to finish party prep. Alex came a little late to the party to let it get into the swing of things and it most certainly had.

The large space was packed with dancing, drunk people. From big boobed women to mega muscled men, there was every single person to the imagination. Let’s face it though, Jack had a lot of friends, in a lot of random places and now all of those people were in one venue. The music was pulsing as it aired through the speakers, a medley of early 2000s pop punk along with a few remixes. Everyone was screaming their lungs out to the nostalgic lyrics while moving to the beat. Alex eyes scoped out the space, his gaze landing on a few of his friends while he was searching for the birthday boy himself. In the corner he could see Rian and Cassadee having their own moment even among the chaos. Zack was taking a few shots off the bar with Grieco and a couple women. Making their own horrible yet hilarious dance circle towards the middle of the floor was Jeff, Flyzik, and Danny. As Alex kept examining the room, he was at a loss to where to Lebanese man was until a voice came out the sound system.

“Hey guuuuuys!” Jack’s voice, clearly wasted, resonated through the building followed by cheers. “Sorry, Mikey, I-I got some things to say!” Jack grabbed the mic from Mikey, who laughed as he stepped aside from the other man, letting his take over his spot at the DJ booth. Jack finished off his drink before speaking again.

“I wanna thank every! Single! One of you guys! For coming out on this night! For the best, best, best, bessssst night of the year. My birthday!” Louder cheers filled the room along with some incoherent yelling. “It is the best holiday. This is my new club too! How fucking awesome is that!” After that Jack started a chant of woots in celebration. “Any of you sey motherfuckers wanna help me party, I’m acccccpeting blowjobs as presents. Party on, bitches!”

With that Jack laughed as he, thankfully, got away from the DJ booth without falling on his face, but only bumping into a few people. Alex watched him leave, the smile on his face never falling as he watched the drunk man have somewhat conversations with the people he ran into on the way to the bar. Alex checked his phone for the time. It was only a little after 10 so he decided to give his plan some time and have a few drinks himself, but still staying in his right mind for his plan. He made his way over to the bar, saying hi to a few people he passed by, but kept moving until he made it to the red and black haired man. Alex tapped him on the shoulder, waiting for him to turn around.

“Wasup?” Jack said, until his eyes focused more and his alcohol induced brain caught up with him. Realizing it was Alex, his smile grew and he grabbed the shorter man into a hug which smelled of bourbon and whiskey. “I was waiting like foreeeever for you to show, Lex.”

Letting go, Alex leaned up against the bar next to Jack. “Have I ever missed your birthday, Jacky?”

“You said too sober, fix it!” Jack told him, waving his arm to the bartender for shots of vodka. Although in reality it was more like flailing his arm and shouting for “vuka.”The shots still came and the boys clicked their glasses, shooting back the liquid, slamming the glasses on the table, and wiping their mouths. “Have another one and then let’s dance!”

Alex took the other shot and then eyed the other man. “Are you sure that’s what you want to right now? You can hardly dance when you aren’t drunk.”

Jack just shook his head, quickly downing his other shot before grabbing Alex’s hand. “Are you kidding, dude? Drunk dancing is always betttttter! Woo, lets go! Happy birthday to me!” With that he yanked Alex out into the middle of the dance floor and with just enough vodka to warm his tummy, Alex danced along with him as their friends eventually made their way over to do the same.

At exactly one in the morning, Alex was helping Jack through the door to the house. Most of the time it was Jack’s house only, with Alex living in Baltimore, but they both called it theirs because it was their real home in their mind. Jack probably would have stayed at the party longer but Alex convinced him that the party could continue back at home. Jack had continued to drink more into the night after those shots the boys shared together, while Alex had only had a few more whiskey shots which were just giving him a light buzz now. With them being back home now, Alex was ready to execute his plan that he had formulating in his brain since the flight.

“What are we dooooing? Where’s the, the people?” Jack laughed. Alex shook his head, setting the other man upright by himself but making sure he didn’t fall over.

“We left, Jack. I have a special present for you but we needed to be all alone first.”

“Oh oh alone?” That seemed to sober Jack up real quick as he moved forward, still staggering slightly, to place his hands on Alex’s hips. His face nuzzled into Alex’s hair in a way that was meant to be endearing but was just feeling like an awkward noogie. Batting his face away, Alex turned around to face the taller man.

“Yes alone. If you want your present you’re going to have to what I say okay? You promise?” Alex asked him, speaking to him as if he were a child. Which let’s face it, it’s the same thing when you have a still intoxicated Jack Barakat. Jack nodded quickly, eyes wide and glassy form both alcohol and excitement. “I want you to go upstairs and wait on the bed for me, alright?”

“Is...is that it? You’re not coming with me? I thought this was a present!”

“Jack.” Alex said, still in his almost authoritative role to get Jack to go upstairs.

“Fiiiiine.” Jack finally complied and Alex watched him make his way upstairs unharm and turn down the hall.

Shaking his head, Alex knew he had to be somewhat quick or else Jack would get impatient and come back downstairs or forget and fall asleep. Alex went to his bag that he purposefully left by the front door and changed into a specific outfit that he packed. In less than five minutes he was upstairs, knocking on the slightly opened door.

“Are you ready for your present, Jack?”

“Yessss” The other man called out from where he was sitting on the edge of the bed. “I’ve been waiting for like a week!”

Ignoring his comment, Alex opened the door to the room the rest of the way. He slowly walked in the room, knowing that Jack would take a second to process what was happening. He watched Jack’s smile go from giddy to opening wide to slack jaw as he saw what Alex was wearing. Starting from the bottom up, Alex’s long legs were displaying black fishnet tights that went all the way up and were attached with a matching black garter belt. The garter belt was hooked to the tiniest part of panties that Jack had ever seen. They were a deep purple echoing the color of the Ravens, a back part of Jack’s brain noticed. As Alex’s walked closer to him doing a turn in the process, Jack saw that they were not just panties, Alex was wearing a thong.

“You..” Jack gulped. “Is this…” The Lebanese man had been snapped out of his drunken stupor and was now just trying to comprehend the scene in front of him.

“Do you like it?” Alex questioned with confidence but also a slight concern as Jack wasn’t really saying anything. Or more so making full sentences. Jack’s hands started coming forward to grab Alex’s hip but Alex swatted them away once again. “Oh no, clearly you do. This is just the first part of the present. I want you to sit there and enjoy, but that also means no touching. If you touch, you don’t get the other half of your present.”

“But-”

“No but’s Jack. No touching or no present, make your choice.” Alex said, with his finger pressed his against Jack’s lip.

“Pwesnt” Jack said, muffled slightly against Alex’s finger. Smiling, Alex removed his finger and stepped back enough so he could place his hands on the other man’s shoulder and straddled his lap.
Alex’s hands massaged Jack’s neck and shoulders as he slowly grinded down onto Jack’s lap just enough to start to get him worked up. His hips started moving in circles as well while his hand trailed down from his shoulders across his chest. His hands fiddled with the hem of the shirt until he pulled it off Jack, tossing it to the other side of the room. He gave Jack a hard but quick kiss before repositioning himself to a backwards straddle, no longer facing the man he was sitting on. Reaching back he tangled his fingers in Jack hair bringing his head forward to nibble on his ear while he continued to slowly grind down on him. Alex heard Jack moan in both pleasure and frustration. Turning his head slightly, Alex began to elaborate on his present.

“Tonight is all for you. You can mark me however you want, do what you want to me. I’m all yours.”

“But what about Li-”

“Don’t worry. I’ll make something up. I want you to mark me. I want you to have the best birthday. Do whatever you want, baby.”

With that being said, Jack was fucked and all regard to the no touching rule went out the window. Alex can’t say he wasn’t expecting it though. Jack reached underneath Alex, situating his legs so instead of being on either side of him they were between Jack’s own legs. From there Jack put one arm around the shorter boy's waist and the other underneath his legs picking him up bridal style. He lifted him, turning to face the bed before tossing Alex onto it. Jack quickly shed himself of his shoes and pants as Alex took a second to adjust himself on the bed. Not giving him much time, Jack was soon back on top of him. He put one leg between Alex’s and held both of his wrists in one hand.

“I’m going to make each one of these last baby boy.”

Jack started nibbling Alex’s earlobe before tracing his tongue down to his neck tattoo. He sucked there lightly for a moment before going down the rest of his neck. Every few inches he was leaving a new mark. Ones that he knew would be there for at least a week if not longer and Jack couldn’t wait to see them once he was done. They would be flushed right now, nice and and red but then by tomorrow they would set in and everyone would be able to see them and what they meant. That thought alone made Jack want to make more and so he did, now moving on to Alex’s chest. His tongue circled both of the boy's nipples before nipping around the buds to make more lasting marks.

Alex’s body squirmed with each harsh suck or scrape of teeth along his hot skin. He didn’t realize how much he missed this until he decided to cut the lap dance short so he and Jack could get to it. He knew that Jack would jump at the chance to leave something on Alex’s body that wouldn’t be gone overnight. It’s something they haven’t been able to do for a while, more so with the recent events. Alex thought it would be the most perfect birthday gift, and it seemed that he was correct.
Jack had now worked his way down to Alex’s inner thighs and Alex’s hips were bucking off the bed from the touch. Jack leaned back, his hands letting go of Alex’s even though the other boy was to distracted to notice. He let himself look at the older man laid out beneath him. He still couldn’t believe he was able to do this, to share this moment with Alex. It was something he wasn’t going to take for granted. Palming himself through his boxers, Jack began to slowly strip Alex of first the fishnets and then the lingerie.

“How long have you be hiding these?” Jack question, twirling the thong on the end of his finger before tossing it aside.

“A few weeks. You know I plan in advance for your birthday. Plus you celebrate for a whole week so I had to do something new.” Jack laughed at that because it was true. He loved his birthday like a girl on her sweet sixteen, except it’s been every year since before he was 16.

“Well,” Jack started, leaning back over Alex so his face was hovering above his, “I hope,” He used one hand to now grab Alex’s dick’s slowly pumping up and down, “you buy more of them.” He gripped tighter making Alex gasp. “Because you look so fucking sexy baby boy. I want you to wear them on stage in front of the whole crowd. No one but me will know what is underneath your jeans. I’m the only one who gets to see that. Then we will go backstage and I will rip them off of you.” At this point Jack was pumping Alex quickly and said boy’s chest was flushed red as he panted. “No, no, not yet.”

Alex whined as Jack’s hand went back to being tortuously slow. His free hand came up to Alex’s face and went down to his mouth. His thumb traced the older man’s plump lips from where he had been biting it. He pulled his bottom lip down, opening his mouth. Jack took his thumb away and switched it out for two of his fingers slipping into Alex’s mouth. Alex didn’t hesitate to begin sucking on them, his tongue licking around and between them to make sure they were covered. Jack watched in rapture, knowing how good Alex was with his mouth and tongue. His boy was a bit of a cockslut and oral sex made him hot like no other. Jack thought about a blow job for a second, but then realized his was just as impatient as his partner and couldn’t wait much longer to get to it.

When he figured his fingers were well covered he took them away from Alex’s mouth and brought them down to his entrance. His fingers entered Alex and while he was doing that he leaned down to capture Alex’s mouth in a kiss. The two began a too much tongue and teeth make out session but neither cared as Jack was soon scissoring the older man. Alex broke the kiss.

“J-Jack, oh god, please.”

“Do you want it, baby? How bad?”

“Bad, so bad. Give it to m-AH!” There it was. The spot Jack had been looking for. He began to hit the spot with every thrust in of his fingers. As amazing as it felt, Alex wanted something else.

“Mo-more, Jacky.”

“More? What more do you want?”

Alex groaned in frustration. “More. Cock, I want your, oh fuck, cock. Please, please, please.”

“Well it’s my birthday so I think I get to decide whether you deserve it or not.” Jack said this as he crawled down Alex’s body, kissing back down again. Somewhere along the way he got rid of his boxers and also removed his fingers from Alex. He ground his hips down at the loss of contact and whined in the back of his throat.

“You can do whatever you want, it’s your birthday Jack. Fuck just give me something. Please, something that’s all I ask.” Alex begged, already missing the feeling of being filled.

Jack didn’t say anything as he situated himself once more between Alex’s legs. Lifting them onto his shoulders, Alex didn't get a second to process what he was about to do before he felt the other man’s tongue circling his rim. Jack quickly and expertly moved his tongue around Alex’s entrance before entering him and began tongue fucking him. Alex was letting out high pitched whimpers at the feeling of Jack's tongue inside of him. His hands were gripping the sheets tightly in an attempt to stay still but it only helped so much. Jack continued his actions until Alex's hands left the sheets to tangle in his hair, a sure sign that he was close.

Jack pulled away and hastily reached over to his nightstand to get lube and a condom. Even in his mixture of pleasure and exasperation, Alex reached up and knocked the condom out of Jack’s hand. Jack looked at him with confusion.

“I want to feel you, all of you. Another part of the present.” Alex told him, biting his lip.Jack’s confused look quickly turned into one of excitement

Grabbing Alex’s legs, Jack placed them over his shoulder and leaned forward effectively pressing Alex’s thighs against his chest. He folded the boy's legs as far as he could without hurting him. Then Jack reached down aligning the head of his dick with Alex’s entrance. He slowly pushed in, just to tease the brunette beneath him a little more.Alex was letting out one long moan with every slow inch that jack pushed inside of him until he reached the hilt. While the insertion may have been slow, jack took no time at all to push all the way back about before thrusting back in at a quick, sharp pace.

“A-ah, fuck yes!” Alex began to pant already having been brought to the edge once tonight.

“Is that how you like it, baby? Feeling every single part of my cock. All of it inside your tight fucking ass?”

“Hmm, hmmm! Don’t, don’t st-fucking hell!”

Jack began fucking Alex even faster knowing he had found the spot once more, doing his best to hit it every time to hear his boy scream in pleasure.

“All of these marks to show who you belong to. Fuck, I bet you will be limping tomorrow.” Jack leaned down to bite Alex’s neck. “I hope someone asks you so i can watch you get all flustered while you think of an answer.”

At this point Alex wasn’t even trying to form sentences or even word. He was only emitting high pitched whines and moans, nodding in agreement to whatever Jack was saying because it was so hot. His words, his body, everything he had been missing was now fucking him, literally, at full force and it was the epitome of euphoric.

“When you cum you are going to scream my name, got that?” Just more whines from Alex. Jack spanked Alex on each cheek of his ass before telling him again. “I said, you are going to scream my name when you cum Alexander.”

“Yes, yes, yes, shit, yes!”

Both of the men were now covered in sweat but both kept pushing harder and faster against one another to reach the blissful end. Alex kept clenching tighter and tighter on each thrust to the point where Jack’s head was now resting in the crook of the older man’s neck. Alex felt the deep heat bubbling to the surface in his lower abdomen, each hit to his sweet spot causing the heat to rise faster until he felt his toes curling from warmth.

“I’m gonna, I-I’m gonna-”

“Do it, do it, Alex. I wanna feel you cum, how tight your ass gets. You’re so fucking hot, always so good at taking my cock. Scream for me baby boy.”

“Jack, right there, yes Jack”

“That’s not loud enough, come on my little singer I know you can do it.”

“Jaaack.” Alex whimpered out his body almost in pain from being so close to his release but not fully over the edge. That was until Jack went even faster, a speed Alex didn’t know was possible. Alex had no way to keep it anymore, his dam had broken.

“Yes, Yes, JACK! FUCK, JACK!”

With that last scream that echoed throughout the room Alex came on both of their chests. Jack groaned deeply in the back of his throat before releasing inside of Alex. Once the last sudders of his orgasm made his way through he propped himself back up. Gently placing Alex’s legs down, but leaving them spread, he looked at the hot mess of a man beneath him. His hair was sticking up in every direction. His hazel eyes currently partially hooded from the post sex glow. Pink, puffed and bitten lips open slightly as he attempted to regain a normal breathing pattern. Sweat both fresh and dried was covering his body, leaving a sheen on the bite marks that trailed down his whole now relaxed body. Jack finally looked all the way down to one of his favorite and most sexist things in the world which only happened on occasion like this one. He watched as his cum slowly leaked out of the spent older man, spilling down between his cheeks and onto the sheets. An example of how Alex was his.

Jack jumped when he felt something poke his shoulder, too caught up in his staring. It was Alex who was now leaning over slightly handing him a tissue from the nightstand with which to clean himself of the sticky residue coating his chest. They both cleaned themselves before tossing the tissues just like everything else onto some part of the floor in the room to get later.

Jack motioned for Alex to scoot over on the bed as he pulled the covers back before getting under them. Once situated he opened his arms for his lover to join him. Alex smiled and and curled up against Jack, placing his head on his now cleaned chest. Positioning his head just right so he could hear the Lebanese man’s heartbeat, something that always gave him a sense of comfort and security. Tilting his head up to look at said man he was met with a pair of chocolate eyes and soft grin already looking down at him. Puckering his lips, Jack took the hint and leaned down. Their lips connecting in a sweet, simple kiss that no matter how many times they did it still took their breath away. Parting, Alex spoke.

“Happy Birthday, babe. I love you.” Jack nuzzled his face into Alex’s hair which was happily accepted this time as the other man giggled.

“Thank you, gorgeous. I love you, too."