Dead By Nightfall

The Pandora Virus is a pathogen that lowers the intelligence of the afflicted, and increases the aggression response. Some victims of the virus, primarily animals, develop alternate cellular structure. Their very cells are transformed into a corrosive destructive cell known as a Shadow Cell. Shadow Cells destroy everything they come in contact with, instantly spreading through a body like a rapid cancer, destroying all tissues. Other victims are mutated into monstrous beings built on destruction of other species as a means to feed. The mutants are attracted to high-energy, sensitive people like psychics, so a group of scientists who study paranormal, in particular psychic, phenomena, aligns themselves with DRACo in order to take down the virus, and the mutants that the virus produces in its wake.
Darkness Reapers Anonymous Company, or DRACo, is a military-funded company that was formed as a means to control biological warfare. At the end of the war on terrorism (2010) they became focused on viruses, and developed medical technology to combat viruses. As of 2011, they had successfully cured every disease, except Diabetes, and the various forms of Cancer. When the Pandora Virus was identified in December of 2010, DRACo turned their attention to eliminating this new threat.
  1. DRACo database file 1///Pandora, The Effects Of
  2. Prelude
    Introducing Brynn
  3. Requiem
    Requiem: A slow song or dirge, played in honor of the dead