Status: Typing from my phone, will get through to edit ASAP. thank you for letting me know about any and all errors. You guys are awesome.

Survival.

Shock.

The loud, hard rushed banging on the front door had me pulled from my slumber in a rush, my body moved quickly as I ran down the steps in nothing but my bra and panties. I could hear the yelling from the other side of the door and instead of checking who it was I swung the door open allowing them to stumble in and slam the door shut behind them, I watched as the older man grabbed the couch and shove it in front of the door.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my body pulling me from my panic, causing me to push them away in shock.

"Jenna?"

I blinked a few times as everything started to process, my body coming down from the adrenaline rush as I started to wake up. The sound of Luke's voice filled my ears and I finally looked up at him, while hearing the banging outside. It had been three days since he had left, those three days I had paced around this God forsaken cabin seeing what I should do. It was day three that I had made up my mind to get ready for a supply run until I had fallen asleep.

His face was covered in dirt and grime, he looked tired as if he hadn't slept since we had left. His clothing were torn and covered in blood.

"Who's blood is that?" My heart beat started to rise as I stared at the fresh blood.

"It's not mine." His voice was calm as he spoke.

"She's in shock Luke." The third voice snapped my attenion over to them, it was his father who was just as dirty and bloody as him.

I did nothing but nod my head in response, I was in shock. I was ripped from my slumber to chaos in a short amount of time, Luke's hands were places on my arms and he slowly moved hem up and down while pulling me closer to him. But not close enough to where my face would be stuffed into his dirty clothing.

"You stink, please get out of those clothing." I muttered as I slowly looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Why Jenna, are you trying to seduce me in front of my father?" The sarcasm was dripping from his voice as my eyes widened causing him to laugh, I had forgotten his father was standing there, I was also annoyed at how easy this was for him.

A simple Stern look had his laughing stopped and his apologetic face on instead.

"I'm sorry love." He looked over to his father who had already made it known that he was going to shower before bringing his attention back to me. "Would you like to join me in a filty shower?". I wanted to say yes, I wanted to do more then join him in the shower but my eyes lid were become heavy and I could see him notice it as he scooped me into his arms allowing my eyes to shut for the night.
I woke up warm, something I hadn't woken up to in days. The arm around me holding on for dear life protectivly, a sigh escaped my lips as I looked up at Luke. It wasn't a dream after all.

"It's rude to stare."

I couldn't help but smirk at his remark as I slowly moved my hands down his abdomen, he felt so warm and got warmer the farther down i travel.

A small groan escaped his throat as I rested my hand against his skin half in and half out of his boxers.

It wasn't long Luke moved closer nuzzling his face into my neck giving it a soft nibble.

"I'm sorry for staying gone for to long, we ran into trouble and had to take the long way home my love." His right hand travel up my thigh causing it to tingle.

"I should torture you for making me worry sick, it wasn't fun." My hand traveled down more, just before his already hard shaft.

Another small groan escaped his lips as he quickly maneuvered his way on top and crashed his lips against mine, my legs wrapped around his waist and my nails dug into his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick short chapter, don't worry thing are about to get crazy/