Keep Your Hands off Him

Chapter 1

Alex and Jack had been having a falling out lately. No one knew why, they were always really private on their relationship.

Rian and Zack had tried to find out what happened, they were worried about them. When they weren't getting along, not only their relationship but the band too suffered with it.
But they wouldn't open up to them, so they gave up after a while. Knowing their friends, it'll only last for a bit before they go back to each other's arms anyway.

Another thing that they knew was how kinky those two could get in bed. More often than not Alex would show up with bite marks, hickeys or other similar marks all over his body.
So when Rian saw red spots on Alex's neck one day, when the four boys were chatting and laughing in the couple's house, he didn't even hesitate before thinking it was Jack who gave them.

"I see you and Jack got together again, judging by those marks on your neck. It was about time!"

But damn how he regretted it. Instead of hearing laughs and the usual "fuck off" from them he and Zack were met with absolute silence in the room.

Alex was staring at the ground and moving his shirt up to hide the marks, while Jack was glaring at him, a dark glow on his eyes.
His heavy steps echoed in the room, making Rian and Zack shrink in the couch, as Jack walked over to his boyfriend.

He slowly pushed the shirt down, observing the red marks on the side of Alex's neck.

They were fingerprints, no doubt about it. Dark red prints that hinted that they were left there not much time ago.
Jack ran his fingers through them lightly, sending a shiver down Alex's back, and his voice was close to a low growl when he spoke.

"Who did this to you?"

Saying that his voice scared the three boys was the understatement of the year.
It terrified them. It was rare to see Jack angry, let alone in this much rage. But then again, everyone knew how much he loved Alex, he would kill anyone who dared to hurt his baby boy. Well, not literally kill, but you catch my drift.

Alex's voice was no louder than a scared whisper when he gave the answer, still looking down.

"B-Benny."

Benny was Alex's asshole ex-boyfriend, who unfortunately to him was still obsessed over him and didn't give up. Even when he started dating Jack he didn't stop following him around; the fact that he lived five minutes away from their house didn't help it at all either. Rian and Zack teached him a lesson a few months ago but aparently he had forgotten about it.

Jack didn't know what did it, if hearing the fucker's name or the fact that Alex sounded like he was about to cry, but his rage only grew and he stormed out of the front door without a word. A fucker was going down today, he was gonna make sure of it.

The three boys looked at each other before running after him, scared that an actual murder would happen if they left Jack alone with the guy.

Rian tried to stop Jack when they were getting close to Benny's house, "it's not worth it", but he didn't listen.

"I'm gonna teach him what happens when he hurts my baby boy."

He knocked at the door and waited for him to open, while Rian still tried to put some sense in his head.

Now, Benny was around Jack's height, but he was built like a fucking house. He was huge, no match for Jack's skinny frame, no matter how buff he was getting lately.

But Jack's rage made up for the difference, seeing as he threw such a strong punch on the man's nose he almost fell on the ground.

"So I heard you put your filthy hands on my boyfriend again."

Benny slowly straightened up, blood running from his nose, and quickly glanced at the front door, seeing Alex being protected by Zack outside.

"Well, that little bitch had it coming."

That just pushed Jack over the edge. The fucking nerve of the asshole, to say that just so effortlessly in front of him.

Before anyone knew it Jack had pinned him against the wall, his fingers tightening around the guy's neck.

"If I ever, ever find out you put one finger on Alex again, I swear to god you fucking asshole, the next time you see me will be your last moment on earth!"

Benny's face was slowly turning blue, the lack of oxygen starting to get serious, and that's when Zack and Rian tried to drag Jack away, before he actually choked the guy to death.

But Jack had a vice grip on him and he just wouldn't bulge, blind with rage.

"Jack, let it go! You're gonna kill him!"

"Dude, leave him, it's not worth it!"

"Jack, stop it, please!"

Alex's scream pulled Jack to reality and he suddenly took his hands off, stumbling backwards and almost falling on his friends.
The guy fell on his knees, coughing and gasping for breath, and Jack's eyes widened at the realization that he really was gonna kill him if his friends didn't stop him first.

Oh my god, what have I done?

All of his body was shaking now that the adrenaline passed, guilt and regret taking over him.
He should have listened to his friends, he should have gone back and none of this would have happened.

"I... I'm sorry."

Jack didn't know who he was apologizing to. Benny? His friends? Himself? Probably all of them.

Benny sent him a murderous glare, his throat too sore to talk, and the boys deemed it was time to leave before they got in real trouble.

On the walk back home, Alex quickly walked next to Jack and grabbed his hand, gently squeezing it to try and make him feel better.
But Jack just looked at him for a moment before directing his gaze back to the ground.

Back at home, Alex watched Jack go upstairs to his room before turning to his friends.

"Thanks for the help back there, I really thought Jack was gonna kill him if you didn't stop him."

"It was the least we could do. It was my fault this whole thing happened after all, I'm the one who mentioned the marks." Rian replied, a slight guilty tone on his voice. Zack wrapped an arm around his shoulder in comfort and made him smile.

"We're leaving now, if you don't mind. You seem to have some things to talk about anyway."

"Yeah, Jack is feeling pretty bad about this whole mess. Thanks guys. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

They both gave Alex a hug before leaving, and he silently went to their room, opening the door and watching his boyfriend for a second.

Jack was sitting on the bed, head resting on his knees, and Alex could sense that he was close to start crying.
It hurt seeing him like that, so down, and he slowly got in the bed, tapping on his head to make Jack look at him.

"Hey love."

Jack gave him a small smile and pulled him to his lap, resting his head on his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I went too far, I shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay. You were only trying to protect me. And if you actually killed him you'd be making the world a favor."

"Don't joke. I feel awful. I was so fucking blind with rage, I just wanted that bastard to pay for hurting you."

Alex gently raised Jack's head, looking at him in the eyes.

"I know that, okay?" he left a soft kiss on his lips, finally making Jack smile. "I know you only want to keep me safe, and I appreciate that, but please don't go the Terminator on anyone's ass because of me again, okay?"

The reference made Jack burst out in giggles, feeling more relieved now that he knew his boyfriend wasn't angry or disappointed with him.

Alex took the chance and kissed him again, slowly this time, and sighed when he returned it. They didn't do this ever since they drifted apart - Alex didn't even remembered how it happened - so it was nice to have the chance to be this close again.

Jack pulled back and smiled, reaching his hand to brush on Alex's cheek.

"Damn, I missed this."

"Me too. Why did we drift apart in the first place?"

"I don't know." Jack bumped his nose on Alex's. "Can we forget that ever happened?"

Alex smiled, his dimples showing the slightest bit, and tilted his head in mock confusion.

"What are you talking about, I don't remember anything."

Jack smiled back at the joking boy and pulled him in closer, knowing that there was truly nothing that could ever separate the two of them for good.