I Love You Too

January 1st, 4:01 A.M.

daisy_embers: Hey, are you awake? I went to bed kind of early, so I'm up and awake.

gregsampson: It's one in the morning here, Daisy. I haven't even gone to sleep. Of course I'm awake. I'm messaging you, aren't I?

daisy_embers: Oh, why haven't you gone to bed?

gregsampson: Because I wanted to make sure you got home safely. I stayed up and waited for a message, but you never did until now.

daisy_embers: Oh. Well, thank you. I got home safely at 5 yesterday and I was so whooped by 7 I fell asleep.

gregsampson: That's nice to hear. Well, the part about you getting home safely. The other parts are kind of...unnecessary.

daisy_embers: Well I thought you'd like to know. Have you enrolled into a school there yet?

gregsampson: Tomorrow. Or today, if you want to be technical. I'm meeting some prissy principal at some stupid school. I liked it better there. At least you were with me.

daisy_embers: That's what happens when you get expelled.

gregsampson: I didn't get expelled, they just kicked me out.

daisy_embers: Right. There's so much of a difference, Greg. What's the school like, do you know?

gregsampson: Well for one it's an all-boys school and it's kindergarten through twelfth grade.

daisy_embers: Oh. That's cool, I guess. When does school start there?

gregsampson: Tomorrow. Lucky me, right?

daisy_embers: If it starts tomorrow you need a better sleep schedule. Go to sleep.

gregsampson: You can't make me.

daisy_embers: Please?

gregsampson: Oh, fine. Only because I know you're making the cute puppy eyes to the screen and they're insanely adorable.

daisy_embers: Yay! Good night. I love you and good luck with the new school :)

gregsampson: Thanks. I love you too.


gregsampson has logged off
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is longer and has a bit more detail about Greg and Daisy. I should be able to put more up later today or sometime tomorrow since these chapters aren't very long. There is a lot more coming so I'll keep you updated.