Status: ACTIVE- Going to update Often

Love at first Site

Its crazy how a terrible night, can lead to finding that special person. That’s how I ended up finding my Mr. Right. I just didn’t knew at the time.

After getting into a scuffle with a family member at home. I ended up spending the night at my aunt’s house. I was only 13 years old though. I didn’t have any friends at that time, accept for two, but, they barely were available to hang out with me. So, instead of getting on the phone to spend hours talking to one of them like a normal teenager would had.

I opened up my Yahoo! Messenger, hoping one of my many long distance friends would be online, so, I can talk to them about what had happen to me earlier between ,me, and, my father. I really needed to vent to someone who wasn’t all that attached to this situation, or, get my mind off of thing.
So, when, I noticed none of the little happy faces on my long list weren’t lit up. I sighed, and, closed out the messenger.
That’s when my aunt noticed I wasn’t going to be able to find sleep easy that night.
She recommended this website for me. Gamesville.
Once, I found out it was like POGO, where it offered plenty of games, from Chess to mahjong to pool. I decided to why not sign up for it. Little did I knew signing up would lead me to my true love.