Status: Ongoing

The Silver Swan

Chapter 1

The reflection of the gas lamp gleamed against the glass in the pale hand of its owner, currently diverting his lost gaze into the empty space of the inn. The host of the establishment approached the distinctive gentleman and reported the retirement of master Andrew into his bedchamber before delivering a package with no name displayed on the box.

A thought crossed his mind as he dismissed the owner after expressing his gratitude, examining the small parcel wrapped with a simple straw ribbon.

Uncle… why won’t you come back home? His nephew asked moments before, drunk on a few sips of brandy while his sky-blue eyes turned a midnight shade.

Regardless of his lack of response, urgent letters kept arriving requiring his immediate attention. It was an issue that shadowed his obligations no matter how much he tried to avoid it.

“Please bring me my coat and cane.” The noble requested to the customary staff, accustomed to the late absences of his costumer in the middle of the night.

The sweet fragrance of the forest carried its scent among the breeze as the gentleman stepped outside the building and into the lonely streets. Shops and joints had closed their business to the public, the oil lamps reflecting against the dark windows of the structures.

It didn’t take long for the noble to reach his destination and a simple tap of his cane against the frame invited him into the pleasant foyer.

“Good evening my Lord.” The steward greeted with a deep reverence, offering to take his client’s coat, which he politely refused with a gesture of his courtly fingers.

An attendant pointed toward the customary staircase with an open hand, a faint feeling of anticipation crawling into the gentleman’s heart as he climbed the stairs soundlessly. He had followed those steps regardless of the time or day, exchanging a monthly allowance for the privilege of reticence and visits at his discretion. The soft rug sank under his heavy boots while the smell of jasmine graced his nostrils, the dim light illuminating the way into the second floor.

The elegant paper on the walls painted different types of flora, granting the feeling of walking into Eden’s garden. It was indeed an appropriate atmosphere as his footsteps carried him to the room where a reincarnation of Eve herself rested.

Although the noise was dim, the gentleman was sure his lover was already expecting him, a delicate movement inside the room alerting her of his presence. The golden numbers of the door “206“ reflected his sharp appearance while his knuckles announced his person behind the polished red dark wood, followed by the softest of voices granting him entrance.

Without a response he turned the doorknob and stepped inside, received by the woman before him seated on a Victorian chair of white wood and bird patterns. She had a book in front of her by the coffee table, recently marked in the middle to receive her guest.

The lady possessed features of a girl with the longest of eyelashes brushing her cheekbones when she blinked and a small, round mouth dressed in a coral shade with just a hint of red tint to appear older. Her eyes resembled the shine of amethysts and a curtain of golden locks spread against her back.

An unconscious smile reached her beautiful lips, showing a row of perfect pearl teeth. Her breath was perfumed in rose tea from the finished cup that lay on the table. She stood gracefully as she made her way toward the gentleman; her silk robe, covering her slender figure, imitating the glide of butterfly wings. The man opened his arms to her while her golden mantle locks caressed her thighs.

“Twice this a month, I feel the happiest of women.” She mentioned while looking into his eyes with a dreamy expression, her ivory skin caressed by the gloved thumb of her lover.

“Grace.” He whispered seeking her lips, drinking each quiet moan that escaped her.

The man pressed her closer feeling her fingers roam through his hair and rest on the back of his neck. Even with the thick clothing dressing him, he could feel her breasts brushing against his chest and her slender legs intertwining with his own.

Without instructions Grace followed the procedure of the visit after their soft exchange, taking his hand between hers and guiding their guest to the bathtub next to the welcoming fire. She opened the faucet and poured some extracts of dry flowers and salts, her expert fingers working on the clothing of her patron without delay.

Her hands slipped under his jacket while caressing his arms, followed by the buttons of his vest. Her eyes roamed on the skin of his torso as she removed the shirt, teasingly brushing her fingers against his stomach; feeling the texture of the cold frame. She traveled downward, adding a finger each time until reaching the hem of the pants and undoing the buttons with a seductive look on that baby doll face of hers before getting back to her task.

The noble stepped inside the warm tub, letting the bath salts and floral scent wash his tired muscles. He closed his eyes and let Grace finish with his clothing, calling for a maid as she pulled on a hanging bell next to the bed.

“Is the water to your liking my Lord?” She inquired sweetly, reaching the back of the tub and resting her delicate face next to his own while washing his body.

Opening his eyes the gentleman inspected the details of the familiar room, enjoying the blissful ministrations of his lover’s hands. The room had cost a small fortune, a few things of the noble’s own home brought down including a vast collection of copies from his personal library. Walls were decorated by handmade paper with the spring theme of birds and flowers, imported from England as well as the furniture of Victorian style.

The expected knock on the door stopped Grace’s attentions, raising her exquisite figure to answer it. The sound of her silk robe brushed the rugs and her slippers barely alerted an approach. The maid wasn’t let inside as she carried the client’s clothing with instructions to have it prepared for early morning and inclined her head in respect before turning away.

With her hand still on the door, Grace remained still for a few seconds when she noticed the deep look of her suitor’s eyes. She was aware he wanted her to join him on the bath and blood rush to her round cheeks and colored them with the most delicious shade of pink.

He raised his hand toward her direction while the baritone voice called from the distance. “Come.”

A bashful expression graced her lovely features before making her way to the handsome aristocrat, her fingers undoing the knot of her tunic and letting it open on its own.

She wore nothing underneath, the revelation making the noble’s instincts bask in anticipation. Her breasts were round and full, her waist so delicate and slim as it traveled all the way to her golden locks between her thighs.

Unlike her baby face, she possessed the charms of a mature woman.

She turned her gaze away, avoiding his hungry look as he grabbed her hand and took her gently inside the water. The girl used the edge of the tub to hold her balance, turning around with her beautiful buttocks in plain view as she sat carefully on his lap.

She hummed pleased while playing with a lock of his silver hair, the length even more extensive than her own. Her delicious scent became more pronounced, the gentleman’s breathing passing through his nose and grazing her neck.

“I hope your evening was pleasant my lord.” She mentioned as his fingers roamed through her stomach.

“My nephew is visiting my state, I decided to show him around town. I’ll be leaving tomorrow.” He answered plainly and Grace breathed softly while placing her forehead next to the edge of his jaw.

“I’ll be happy to have my lord enjoy his visit tonight.” The girl whispered while his eyes turned sharp and anticipant at the sound of her tone. His lips brushed against her neck, conscious she could feel the sharp fangs against her skin and showing no sign of fear or tension.

It had been a few days since his last meal; however, his hunger was of a different kind altogether.

Taking her breasts he kissed her neck and back, biting occasionally to hear her gasps coming from those angelical lips. Her back curved and her pulse quickened along with her breathing, taking his hand and guiding it to her melting spot as she returned his kiss.

His fingers teased her sensitive curves while exploring her insides, grabbing her neck with his free hand and leaving a tender mark as her moans filled the air with music.

She turned her body around, freeing herself of his grasp with her lower lips brushing his hard member. A deep roar erupted from the back on his throat, feeling the rush of pleasure between his legs. Her breasts pressed against his chest and her hard nipples brushed against his skin, teasing the patron inside the water. Their eyes mixed in a clouded expression of lust and desire, both brushing against each other, unable to satisfy their craving for more. She fought for her dominance while his teeth sank on her lower lip.

His hands enveloped her tiny waist and raised her easily before lowering her again between his member, her mouth forming a tiny “O” as he felt her tight walls surround him pleasantly. His eyes turned sharp and his fangs closed together in a sensual gasp after witnessing her expression. The man kept holding her waist while lowering her even deeper, her arms holding his neck and shoulders for support.

Her hips moved rhythmically, the water dripping to the floor as they rode each other. Her breasts bounced close to his face and enveloped him in the scent of lilacs. Her nipples teased his rough cheeks as he nibbled on them and listened to his lover’s sweet moans, unexpectedly pulling on his hair as she licked his fangs.

The girl was no longer the delicate princess, proper and composed, with a hint of innocence; she was a wild and hungry creature, seducing him with her feline and graceful movements. The contrast was so erotic and at times dangerous, making the gentleman fear for the lost of control in the heat of passion. His strength could kill her in a matter of seconds and his fangs could rip her throat apart if he wasn’t careful.

Breathing jointly, his fingernails clawed her back all the way to her hips making her scream in pleasure inside his mouth before the man took the opportunity to raise her from the water. It was enough to relax his abrupt breathing as he marveled the body dripping on top of him. Her lashes were soaked in small tears from the pleasure she was experiencing and that look alone made the color on his gaze turn a deeper shade.

He lowered his face and felt her curls brush his lips and nose while his tongue tasted her intimate spot. She drowned a scream as the wet pleasure from his mouth travel all the way through her body. Her frame trembled just above his head, water and her own warm essence dripping against her thighs and into his chin. She was drenched and tasteful, his tongue enjoying the silky texture and encouraging him to slip his tongue inside her only to hear more.

Her breathing was erratic and her shaking confessed the approaching of her climax. He caught her in his arms before harshly penetrating her again, her arms quickly finding support against his neck. Her embrace caused her hips to rise above the water level while his member pulsed inside ready to fill his seed into her. He bit on her neck before the final strokes on his member caused an animalistic roar to resound over the room. She screamed as her orgasm reached her, each wave stronger than the last one. Light escaped her eyes until the pleasure began to subside and her fluids stopped pouring into the now cold water.

Grace shifted her entire body over his, spent and still connected to each other. The man’s breathing returned to normal as his lover’s silhouette pressed sweetly next to his, her hand resting over his chest next to his heart. He remembered how once she told him that she couldn’t feel his heartbeat, which he offer no response and Grace never mentioned it again. He kissed her forehead and breathed deeply one last time before slipping out of her body.

The girl raised her tired head high enough to seek his lips, closing her eyes and drowning in his presence. She tasted herself in his mouth and her tongue kept seeking his until the water made her shiver. His body, indifferent to such discomforts, was one of the few inconveniences after his intimate moments with her.

He carried her beautiful and light silhouette on his arms, their bodies dripping soundly as the water spread on the tub and the carpet. In a swift movement his lover was seated on the edge of the tin like a mermaid in all her splendor. The shadows of the flames by the fireplace danced against her liquid skin and her eyes reflected the luster of a pair of jewels. Her long, golden hair covered her naked breasts while the droplets ran sensually through her skin; unconsciously making his eyes follow their trace.

The man covered her small figure in a cotton towel, kneeling before her as he passed his fingers between her legs. A small blush emerged on her face as she looked at him intently, taking hold of the towel over her form with her free hand.

“Something is bothering you my lord.” She whispered as she saw his naked form in front of her, his hair touching the carpet and still dripping from the bath.

The gentleman kissed her delicate ankle; not providing an answer to her observation and instead letting his lips travel higher through her body. His tongue licked every trace of water and lilac on her skin, her small head turning to the side as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

Regardless of his previous lovemaking he could feel she was ready to be taken again. Her breathing turned brief and louder while her sex mixed with the last traces of water on her. Letting his skin caress her body the gentleman raised his head in search of her lips, embracing her frame while kissing her stomach gently.

At that moment something caught his attention, stopping his advances as his developed senses detected a faint presence coming from inside her. Looking into her eyes, seeking for an answer, she confirmed his suspicions with a somber expression.

She was pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
© 2016 Spellcraft Writings