Knots and Cramps

Knots & Cramps

“Please, sir.” Brendon pleaded when he saw Jon eyeing the rope in the corner of their room. “Please.”

Jon could never get used to how rope-drunk Brendon was. They’d discovered it together early on in their relationship when they went to one of the shibari demonstrations Ryan took them to, insisting it wasn't porn related.

“Are you going to be good for me?” Jon asked from where he was standing on top of Brendon. “I’ll need you to lie completely still but if you felt it digging the wrong wa—”

“Yes, I’ll let you know.” Brendon looked like he was having a hard time resisting rolling his eyes. “Jon, please.”

Jon nodded and went to grab the ropes, bending them in his hands as he approached Brendon where he was laying on the floor.

So very slowly, Jon sat him up.

Jon took his time in worshipping Brendon’s body as he started wrapping the rope around his skin. His mouth constantly mumbling praises in the boy’s ear with each knot tied. He could see Brendon losing himself, could clearly see how much his constant praise was affecting him in the serenity settling on his face. Spencer was losing himself too, the image those red knots created across Brendon’s light skin was something straight out of a painting.

The rope spread, wrists tied to elbows and intricately connected to his back. His chest covered in diamond knots, reaching down to his cock that was standing proud, dark and flushed with its tip leaking.

Jon continued on with the same pace, spreading Brendon’s thighs apart so he’s resting on the soles of his feet and his knees when he heard a gasp from above him.

“Brendon, are you ok—”

“Uncle.” Brendon didn’t let him finish before he all but shouted their safe word. “Jon, cramp. It hurts.”

Jon set to work quickly, not bothering to untie the rope and reached for the scissors they set out just in case and cut the rope as quick as he could before he stretched Brendon’s legs and rubbing at them carefully as he laid back.

“Is it getting better?” Jon asked, his tone worried.

Brendon nodded, breathing heavily as the pain started to subside. When he finally opened his eyes, they were full of tears.

“I’m so sorry.” Brendon said as he covered his face with his hands away from Jon.

“Fuck, Brendon!” Jon was freaking out more by the second. It was rare that Brendon would use their safe word and his reaction was never this bad. “What’s wrong? Talk to me, love. Please.”

Brendon continued to sob into his hands but let Jon hold him and take him in his lap. He gently carded through his brown locks and whispered assurances as Brendon’s shoulders continued to shake.

Bit by bit he started to relax and his grip on Jon loosened.

“I’m sorry.” Brendon said in a small voice, still unable to look Spencer in the eye.

“There’s nothing to be sorry for, sweetheart.” Jon kept his voice low and steady. “Do you think you can tell me what happened?”

Brendon nodded and his bloodshot eyes slowly looked up at Jon. “I don’t really understand it myself to be honest. One minute I was enjoying how the rope felt against me, and the next my mind started freaking out and then my leg started to cramp and oh god I’m so sor—”

“Shhhhhhh!” Jon rocked them both a bit as he felt brendon working himself up again. “Thank you so much, love.”

Brendon looked up at him confused, unable to understand why Jon would thank him in a situation like this. He just ruined their night and he doubted he would be up for anything else.

“Thank you for using the safe word.” Jon continued before Brendon could voice his confusion. “This thing is built on trust Brendon. It’s not just you trusting yourself with me, I need to know that I could trust you as well to know your own limits.”

Brendon’s eyes started to well up with tears again as he hugged Jon tightly to himself. “I love you so much, Jon.”

Brendon hugged him back just as intensely, not letting go until he felt Brendon relax his grip on him. “I love you too, sweetheart. Don’t ever forget that.” He wiped the tear stains on the boy’s face as he stared at him lovingly. “Now how about I go draw us a bath?”

“Yes, that sounds nice.” Brendon smiled softly, closed his eyes as Spencer pressed his lips against his forehead.

“Okay, I’ll come get you in a minute.” Jon moved, heading straight to the bathroom and all Brendon could think about was how lucky he was for having met Jon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little spat - I don't usually write Jon/Brendon but here's something! Let me know what you think!