Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Bright flashing light

"We're here because of what?" "Your sister is sick Dean." "I don't care!" I shout. Moving away from my friends, breaking up with my girlfriend this is all too much. "I wouldnt give a fuck if you shoved a knife up your ass!" I yelled. "Dean! Come here!" I walked over to her and she looked up at me. "Be that rude to me again, and you're not ever going outside again." "Fine." I told her. I walked outside. The next part is too weird to describe. There was a bright flashing light and I saw a halo or something. Or something. I must've been imagining it. I walked away. Then I saw it. Him. It I mean he had a normal human face. But he had wings. It was a angel of some sort. "Get away from me!" I shouted. I ran in to my house and I went in the shower. I loved being in the shower. I could like drown everything else out and just be under the warm water. But this was also one of my worst places. I cut my wrists here. With a necklace i have. It was a necklace with a shark tooth on it. My ex girlfriend gave it to me. I pressed it against my skin and I cut. Then I just threw the necklace down. Why was I doing this to myself? I was a depressed cutting teen I needed help not my fucking sister!