Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Someone died

The next day when I wake up I hear someone crying and screaming. Like they're being tortured. I open the door and I walk out of the room. I don't know who's doing the screaming but I don't like it. At all. Then the noises just stop. It's so quiet I can hear my own blood moving around in my body. Then the doctors and the psychiatrist and a therapist bring someone out. Sandy. I look away. She's all bloody and I can't look. I just can't. "Um.. Dean?" I look up and Cas is looking at me. "Are you okay?" He looks worried. "Yeah I'm fine." I tell him. He kisses me. "Really?" "I swear I am." I tell HIM loudly. The doctor comes out and tells us its time for group. We go in. Everyone is quiet. A kid called Zac is chewing on his shirt sleeve. "Some of you guys know but some of you dont. Today a very awful and terrible sad thing happened. You know her. Sandy died today." The younger ones were crying. Zac was still chewing on his shirt. "How did she die?" Martin asked. A kid next to him told him this "I think she cut herself to death or something." The doctor looked confused. "No. She did not." "Why was she all bloody then?" "We don't know."
I couldn't eat. Did people here die all the time? "Dean." Cas looked at me. "I'm fine." I told him. "Why are you crying babe?" he touched my head. "I can heal you." he told me. "Dont." "Okay." I wasn't going to tell him that I still remembered everything from the past.When my mum's boyfriend touched me like that. When I tried to kill myself. When I almost bled to death.. and today Sandy's death. "I'm okay I swear!" I almost yelled at him. "Dean. You know you can trust me right?" I held on to him tight.