Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

If I was your boyfriend

I couldn't sleep that night. I had dreams. Of my mum's boyfriend. I could feel his body on mine, his breath on mine. I tried so hard to tell myself it was a dream. I woke up sweating and crying. If I had my shark tooth i'd forget about this. I'd rather have shoot me then remember this. This awful thing that happened a couple years ago I couldn't forget it. I walked into the room Cas was in. "Cas?" He opened his eyes and looked at me. He had the same worried look. "Come here." he told me. I sat down next to him. He hugged me. "Look.. I know Sandy dying is hard." "It's not because of that!" I told him. "What is it then?" I couldn't tell him. Not now, not ever. "Can we talk about something else?" He nodded. I knew I could trust him though. "It doesn't feel like we're friends." He held on to my hand. His hand was warm and squishy. Kinda like bread. Not that I would eat him. Whatever i'm saying doesn't matter. "What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?" he really didn't know. "You know what I mean cas! I literally had your dick in my mouth!" "Oh." he was sweating. "It's okay Cas. Now I'm going to ask you. Can you.. Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I was so nervous. "Yes." I was so happy. "Yay!!" I shouted. I kissed him and he took his shirt off and I took mine off. He kissed my neck and sucked on my skin. He left a mark. "People will see!" I whispered. "Who cares, you're mine now." he told me. Later we were naked and I was fucking him in the ass. He was moaning I came in him and we fell asleep next to each other.