Status: Sorry for the wrong title. I fixed it.

Suicidal Boy

Bruises

Turns out my mum's new boyfriend wasn't as nice as I thought. Today I ACCIDENTLY forgot to change my baby sister's diaper. Then he came in drunk and with some girl he found at the bar or whatever. I was guessing he banged her. He walked over to me and yelled at me because I didnt. He then slammed me against the door. When I opened my eyes again my head was hurting. Then I saw the tape on my mouth. I tore it off. This was child abuse. He wasn't supposed to do this to me. Why me? Why did I have to have this life? I wish Cas was here. "Hey. Cas. Can you hear me? Come here. Cas please." I could hear him flying around but he didn't come to me.
I went to school. Then I saw that he had facebook requested me. I messaged him. "Cas? Hru?" "I'm ok. how about u?" "I'm fine. Kinda. Since we're boyfriends can you tell me where you live?" "No where. But i'll give you my number."
I got his number. I logged off of Facebook and I fell asleep. When I woke up I was tied on to a chair. "Fuck you!" I shouted. Mum's boyfriend was holding a knife against my head. He scared me. Mum was standing by the door just looking at me. "Mum! Do something before that idiot kills me!" I couldn't be believe my mother wasn't doing anything to stop this. "Please!" He taped my mouth. "Stp ths!" He just laughed and put the knife on my shoulder. "Time to cut you into pieces." He held the knife over my head when Cas teleported. "Stop it you filthy animal!" He untied me and got the tape out of my mouth. He kicked him hard and he flew away carrying me. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm not sure." We were in a hotel room. He told me to take my shirt off. "I don't really want to.." "It's not because of that you dummy." He stared at me. I know what he was looking at. There was bruises everywhere and.. I didnt say anything about it but he stabbed me in the fucking chest and I couldn't even walk for a few days. I don't know how i'm even ALIVE. "I'm half human so I can't cure everything." he put a hand on my chest. I felt a strange tingling feeling and the wound was gone. Stab in the chest was healed. "I want to stay with you." I told him.